Feel nishant should win

Posted: 2 years ago

After punit came and went, was little shaken....the glaring diff between Nishu and Shammo ( who BBOTT team wants to win) 

For shammo it was a cakewalk to come to BBOTT thought she was already part of BB once

Nishu's dream was to participate and had worked hard to even reach that stage

Though ppl call him snake, he played game and this show is all about game.

Shammo reached finale week by openly abusing and putting Raq into spots and the emotional meltdown and what not....

To top it So much bias during weekend ka vaaar.......

The way nishu said i got by blue tick i am done....:).  somewhere i felt may be he knows he wont win against this bias ( not sure)

I really really want the have-nots [nishu,divya,prataik] to win in such situation....instead of ppl who use the back door [shammo]

Nishu has also been favoured alot.😆

lol you're totally right OP, and I think you're being very sweet and intentioned with this post, but lets remember - Nishant has been favored massively too. There is no way he would have survived this far. And the show has seen commoners and fresh faces like Asim Riaz be supported by the audiences. Nishant just didn't strike that chord. 

From the point of view of participation, 'wanting it,' personality, and giving the show their all - I think either Pratik or Divya should win. My inclination is towards Divya because Pratik's game has turned me off although I do think he's worked hard to get here. 

Why would you think Nishant is favoured?  He came into the limelight only because he proved himself and played the game.  Maybe you felt he got favoured after that (which I dont feel).... but then he got the favour because he worked to get it.  If he had been the silent boring types like Karan Nath or RIddhima who had no game play then he also would have been ignored.  Its his own hard work, intelligence and game play which is winnign him "favours" -- whatever that means.  I think he is the one who for me was a total nobody, but who came and made a mark --- so he is deserving to win.  

Originally posted by TheNepaliArtist

lol you're totally right OP, and I think you're being very sweet and intentioned with this post, but lets remember - Nishant has been favored massively too. There is no way he would have survived this far. And the show has seen commoners and fresh faces like Asim Riaz be supported by the audiences. Nishant just didn't strike that chord. 

From the point of view of participation, 'wanting it,' personality, and giving the show their all - I think either Pratik or Divya should win. My inclination is towards Divya because Pratik's game has turned me off although I do think he's worked hard to get here. 

Right.btw nishant is not fresh face like asim.we have seen him since my teen wood doing dance shows.now i am old😆

BB is not just about task and game. It's about the individual personality, trustworthyness and many more. It's not Splitsvilla or Roadies or kkK to play game. Plz spare BB from these master minds.. everybody praises them for game, but no one really trust or vote for them

Yes. I would love if Nishant won but it doesn’t seem like he has a pathway to the top three, let alone winning the show. As I look at the season as a whole, he’s the only contestant that I feel has been the most decent (out of the lot) and showed a lot of different ranges to his personality and gameplay without being super irritating. He has a strong social game, tries to entertain and play the tasks (except for last week), strategizes and yells/bitches and all the other regular criteria as well. He feels more genuine to me because he says he is playing a game and doesn’t seem mean spirited about it while a few of them come off as insecure and mean. However, I think I’m also leaning towards him because most of the season, I flip flopped between wanting to root for contestants but then them not having strong enough of a personality in the show to root and so I finally landed on him as he seems to be the best of the pick for me in the circus. 

I keep seeing people say that he is favored a lot but I see Shamita and Neha being white-washed and hailed on WKv, getting maximum screen time and talk time—being favored the most, Neha has been saved twice by the creatives from elimination, Prathik while I don’t is favored per say such as Shamita and Neha, is let off pretty easily for things that other contestants in the past were punished and humiliated for. If Nishant focused on just relationships and didn’t play so hard, bigg boss would have eliminated him long ago. It’s because he added value, he’s there or he would’ve been eliminated before Riddhima and Karan. 

But he doesnt have the votes 

Still hope he manages to get into BB15 👍🏼

loveeed his performance...he used to be the background contributor.....happy to see he had background ppl ( meaning it was about/for him and he was the main character)

True....

People keep saying that he is favoured a lot...but then who is not.??? Moose, neha were constantly saved from nomination, Shamita n neha were highly favoured during Sunday episodes, no body except divya were constantly nominated, pratik was favoured during auto rickshaw task(to save him BB radd that task), pratik was never scolded or given nomination dand for constantly cancelling the task,damaging the property,.BB played reverse psychology for divya. Raqesh did literally nothing n reached till finale... So who's not favored, ???time to time BB favored everyone whoever was trying hard to make this show successful

.only those whose games were boring like karan , Riddhima etc were not favored n hence evicted

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago