Full promo is here - hd quality official uploaded - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by MHRW99

Kal Sab heaven main the aaj Sab mental hospital main 

Seriously.. Jo aapne sochtey h waisa hota nhi h ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

Wait I’m actually excited again

Because I think we’re finally getting a track where their personalities clash!

It’s so rare in ITV that they show the different personalities, somehow the leads just end up being all right after marriage

but that’s not how it actually is

here pallavi isn’t wrong, the money was earned in a wrong way

And raghav can technically do whatever he wants

so we’ll finally get to see how these two different people get over their differences!

woohooooo! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¥³

actually its good to see that  the differences occurred between them due to themselves only not because of third angle which is the worst trope in itv.

And honestly promos just gives hints. The entire track is something different. Wedding promo - The wedding happened but not the revenge part

Mandar murder - She asked raghav about mandar murder but didn't accuse him directly or didn't disbelieve him.

So the new promo is also going to be on same lines. They may be separated due to difference of opinions but nothing worse going to happen like shown in the promo

The raghav tied up part can be a symbolism that he is craving for her love and guilty of indirectly hurting her feelings through his word and she too may want to go to him but the memories block her way. 

How they overcome all these things will be interesting to see

Originally posted by Sunaina7

actually its good to see that  the differences occurred between them due to themselves only not because of third angle which is the worst trope in itv.

And honestly promos just gives hints. The entire track is something different. Wedding promo - The wedding happened but not the revenge part

Mandar murder - She asked raghav about mandar murder but didn't accuse him directly or didn't disbelieve him.

So the new promo is also going to be on same lines. They may be separated due to difference of opinions but nothing worse going to happen like shown in the promo

The raghav tied up part can be a symbolism that he is craving for her love and guilty of indirectly hurting her feelings through his word and she too may want to go to him but the memories block her way. 

How they overcome all these things will be interesting to see

Agree … bang on .. on the whole we get old Pallavi and Raghav Tom and Jerry 

Both not wanting to change ðŸ¤£ Chalo teek hai 

I have switched on the tv .. let me see if they show 

ho toh record krke idr daalna na

Can't the makers turn this in paison ka ghamand todoongi and kaaton ki bediyaan 

So Pallu will do 9-5 job haq halal ki kamai 

Entry some good boss or bad boss

Girl ignore our boy 

I wanted them to stay together but alag alag during paison ka ghamand and kaaton ki bediyaan

Wait for it till girl falls into trouble and yehi Don to the rescue hoga 

In the real world nobody is satyavaadi harishchandra 

Pallu to expect satyavaadi harishchandra husband then she should even know what happened in that story  

Kya re insted of RaghVi SunKi ka kya lets hain we get this

Sickand torturing us during Ganeshotsav paap lagega

itne log RR ko sambhal rahe hain maane paisa don ke paas barkarrar hain.....thank god🤣(i have gone mad after watching the promo) 

but seriously mentally unstable (which i am assuming is symbolic) and bina paison ka RR is unimaginable for me......fiction mein i love when the ML is rolling in money🤪

Agree … bang on .. on the whole we get old Pallavi and Raghav Tom and Jerry 

Both not wanting to change ðŸ¤£ Chalo teek hai 

This track has potential to create the same impression just like pre marriage Days when raghav insulted pallu business sense and she was determined to prove him wrong. 

Here also she will be doing job and Raghav will use his own tactics to persuade her after recovering from his guilt after some days. The only difference will be there will be loved involved which was missing in pre marriage days

Khoon mai doobi daulat mtlb abhishek mar gya 😱ye kya ghoom ghoom ghoomar promo h

Originally posted by SruthySudeep

Exactly.. I am shocked ..how he can even think like that.. means pallu after his money ðŸ˜­.. Dil thod Diya raghav ne sachii.. 

Stupid track...why would pallavi be behind his money for God sake has he forgotten he married her forcefully....mandaar track had a lot of potential to it...but they screwed it up...abhi this new thg viewers are taken for granted it seems....sikku👿

Pallu konsi new job pehle ek baar khana pakayi thi ashram me dene ab sayad dabba service kholi h