Sherni Bondita : A queen who waits for no knight in shining amour!

Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode was another wonderful addition to the #AniditaKiShaadi week but I want to particularly speak about this one scene where Bondita defended and rescued herself from the hands of Chandrachur.

I know sab aaj dance sequence, anidita romance, etc etc. pe dhyaan denge but I want to dedicate a post to Bondita.

From the moment she sat down to get a touch up till the moment she held down the man trying to kidnap her - She was outstanding!

Bondita is not a girl who was trained in any special manner with self defense, all she knew was what her Sakha Babu taught her as a child and he taught her basics that was necessary for her.

This woman has remembered all his lessons.

She has always been a sharp girl and that was what we witnessed today. The moment it struck her odd the man doing her touch up was using something different from what had been previously used on her, she began to question him, she raised her voice and took hold of whatever he was trying to dab her face with to examine it.

She did not allow him to touch her and he was left with no choice but to blind her by spraying her eyes with the perfume. He tried to quieten her by holding her mouth and keeping her locked in his arms.

Yet, Bondita struggled!

She kicked and she pushed.

She tried to free her arms and threw it about to catch a hold of anything that could make noise.

She fought against him despite the fact he was 10x more stronger than her.

Bondita did not give up. She found a chance and threw him off her and ran to find a weapon to defend herself with.

He came onto her again and pushed her down.

Bondita took hold of the screwdriver she had found  and dug it deep into his leg!

Once, he lost his balance that's when our Sherni took control! 👏👏

And boy, the way this queen attacked!

She quickly grabbed onto the back of his shirt, knowing she could never overpower him, she stomped her foot down HARD on the wound she gave him!

THIS is the Bondita I love. THIS is the ITV FL we deserve to watch on our screens!

From a defenseless young girl, she grew to become woman who teaches us to wait for no one to defend ourselves when attacked! A woman who never waited for a man to save her! A woman who stands for what's right and questions everything that is wrong!

A woman not bound by society nor family.

Bondita Das - A queen that waits for no knight in shining armour!

I applaud the makers, writers and everyone for showing us such an ITV FL.

I hope to see more of Sherni Bondita ❤️

Bon has always been a lioness at heart and now she has her Maturity and age to act it well.

She is a beautiful culmination of all forms of Durga. Till she was with Ani it was all smiles and demure Bon with love shining in her eyes. But the moment CC tried to violate her, she turns into her powerful form and smashes him hard.

There is the symbolic shot of Goddess Durga behind her as they struggle.

Beautifully parallels because CC is Bon's Mahishasura.

I am so in love with the epsiode ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by mistofshadows - 2 years ago

Bondita has always been a Sherni! She is the perfect embodiment of Shakti... While young, she was Sati, who had the Shakti within her but was unable to completely identify or utilise it. However, now, she is well aware of her power and doesn't hesitate to use it when it is required. 

I also loved how the self defense was actually shown to be realistic. CC was physically stronger than Bon and this was acknowledged, but Bon is definitely smart enough to use all her advantages.

Originally posted by mistofshadows

Bon has always been a lioness at heart and now she has her Maturity and age to act it well.

She is a beautiful culmination of all forms of Durga. Till she was with Ani it was all smiles and demure Bon with love shining in her eyes. But the moment CC tried to violate her, she turns into her powerful form and smashes him hard.

There is the symbolic shot of Goddess Durga behind her as they struggle.

Beautifully parallels because CC is Bon's Mahishasura.

I am so in love with the epsiode ❤️❤️❤️

Bondita was a tiny lion cub when her journey began, with claws barely able to make a scratch but a bite sharp enough to leave bruises on anyone who tries to do wrong. Now, she has grown into a beautiful lioness who has sharpened her claws to protect and defend, not only herself but her entire pride(group of lions) against any wrongs.

@bold:

Yes! Yes!
I badly wanted to make an edit on that but the episode wasn't available anywhere for me to download.

It's so beautiful how they parallel Bondita to the various forms of Durga throughout her journey!

She is the real image of what is possible for a woman in that era if she is given the right tools and support to build herself up.

Honestly, She makes not only us proud but Anirudh... the man who spent his entire life to bring this potential in her and their dream to life!

Lemme just go cry in a corner, they are FINALLY together!😭

Meri Bangal ki Sherni 🐅

I loved that scene...haay!! I felt so proud of her today 🥲🥰

Aur jab woh CC ki haat maror ke uske ghao pe par danake kabake khari thi...i sware she looked like Goddess Durga..this is our Bondita...she floats like 🦋 but stings like a 🐝...😍

Originally posted by Ashley_m

Bondita has always been a Sherni! She is the perfect embodiment of Shakti... While young, she was Sati, who had the Shakti within her but was unable to completely identify or utilise it. However, now, she is well aware of her power and doesn't hesitate to use it when it is required. 

I also loved how the self defense was actually shown to be realistic. CC was physically stronger than Bon and this was acknowledged, but Bon is definitely smart enough to use all her advantages.

This was SUCH a slap to all those people who dismissed Bon post leap!

The girl is and always will be a Sherni. ❤️

True, true. I loved how realistic they showed it as well because honestly in such circumstances, it is very difficult for a woman to catch about her wits and try to escape because you feel paralyzed to do anything at all yet they showed it so wonderfully how Bondu struggled and she tried her hardest to fight him off by using her intelligence. Obviously, she cannot overpower a man 10x stronger than her but she found all the right ways to bring attention to her situation and to even impair and hold down this attacker while she got help.

Bondita ne Jo CC ki Band Bajaye hai na Kya baat hai .....🤗

Bondita ne sabit kar diya Aurat Komal hai Kamzor nahi...👍🏼

Anirudh  ki Sherani ❤️🤗

I'm  soooooooo happy to see this post.

I really wanted so have a detailed rudhita scene after our dugga bondita fought this devil.

They could have shown fbs of arc's teaching to lil bon & those shikhas-shissya couple getting super proud of each other.

Actually the rakshak babu line there was really not needed.instead i would like some bravo bondita from her shikhshak babu.

But i will cut some slack since the show seems to be in a rush to finish the wedding within a week.probably stupid berangu is hurrying BB makers.

Koi neyi..we remember the past & we can see how much Bondita learned & grown up❤️❤️