Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: castlebones

Meri Bangal ki Sherni 🐅

I loved that scene...haay!! I felt so proud of her today 🥲🥰

Aur jab woh CC ki haat maror ke uske ghao pe par danake kabake khari thi...i sware she looked like Goddess Durga..this is our Bondita...she floats like 🦋 but stings like a 🐝...😍

Sahi bola tumne! 🤗🤗🤗

AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: Itsflora

I'm  soooooooo happy to see this post.

I really wanted so have a detailed rudhita scene after our dugga bondita fought this devil.

They could have shown fbs of arc's teaching to lil bon & those shikhas-shissya couple getting super proud of each other.

Actually the rakshak babu line there was really not needed.instead i would like some bravo bondita from her shikhshak babu.

But i will cut some slack since the show seems to be in a rush to finish the wedding within a week.probably stupid berangu is hurrying BB makers.

Koi neyi..we remember the past & we can see how much Bondita learned & grown up❤️❤️

Same same! I really wanted a proper detailed scene between Ani and Bon where she described how she fend that guy off and Ani to be all PROUD

@bold:

True, I think they are being forced to finish it off ASAP because IPL is coming up next week isliye bahut dikkat ho sakta hain.

AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: GinniAARAFAN

Bondita ne Jo CC ki Band Bajaye hai na Kya baat hai .....🤗

Bondita ne sabit kar diya Aurat Komal hai Kamzor nahi...👍🏼

Anirudh  ki Sherani ❤️🤗

Kya DHOYI wo sachme!

I hope to see this avatar of hers in the future when she deals with CC 😎

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Well I guess Bondita will get to shine again… atleast I hope so

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/barrister-babu-chandrachur-to-molest-bondita_179645

AnVishtian thumbnail

Ooooooh!!!

SO much DRAMA coming up 🥳 Badiya rahega track pura!

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Arre!! Awesome yaar.. badiya banayi hai tu... 🥳

Thank you🤗

Kri18 thumbnail

Agar usme Parvati ki Mamta hai ,toh Kaali ka Krodh bhi ,

Agar jeeven de Sakti hai ,toh Lene ke pehle bhi ek Baar nahi sochegi ,

Agar wo shrijan kar Sakti hai, toh vinash bhi ,

Prem aur Samman Dene Wale Ko Sabse ucha sathan pe la Sakti hai toh ,

Apman karne Wale Ko zameen ki dhul bhi Bana Sakti hai ,

Wo naari hai khud ki raksha khud kar Sakti hai ,

Wo khud ki raksha khud kar Sakti hai

😊

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bon was soo good ' especially  when  she  attacked  his wound 'glad  they showed using her brain.

Hope we get to see bold fierce bon after marriage with upcoming track.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/f2a_doo9PDY

I hope someone make a vm on this song from yesterday bon showing CC his aukaat .

Bon was truly a sherni yesterday👏CC would never in his dream would had thought bon will turn out like this he would had definitely be shock somewhere as he would had thought bon is a chui mui se ladki who will cry & be at his mercy .

CC ke liye bon akeli hi kaafi hai as abhi tak he had not seen true self of bon that's why underestimated her .

I don't want another molestation case for bon as I feel thou bon don't show but still some where in her heart she still had a scar of that unfortunate night , i hope it don't happen . Tupur saved bon on janmashtami not again plz.

Molestation is not only a word but leave unforgettable scar on person mind & soul.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

https://youtu.be/f2a_doo9PDY

I hope someone make a vm on this song from yesterday bon showing CC his aukaat .

Bon was truly a sherni yesterday👏CC would never in his dream would had thought bon will turn out like this he would had definitely be shock somewhere as he would had thought bon is a chui mui se ladki who will cry & be at his mercy .

CC ke liye bon akeli hi kaafi hai as abhi tak he had not seen true self of bon that's why underestimated her .

I don't want another molestation case for bon as I feel thou bon don't show but still some where in her heart she still had a scar of that unfortunate night , i hope it don't happen . Tupur saved bon on janmashtami not again plz.

Molestation is not only a word but leave unforgettable scar on person mind & soul.

I want a vm in this 

U are right she abs tv is in her heart

But next track is about tapur as she si replaced and cc also plans to molest

So I guess during kalratri Bondita and ani will meet each other spend some time together in romantic dance jiske bts we saw and on the hit her hand tapur is molested by cc😢😢😢😢

Hope aisa na ho

Dance main ignore kaurnding lekin tapur ya Bon kisi ke saath molestation na ho