Vanrsj, ,baa, thoshu are wrong? - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Kya india ke villages mai bhi woman after divorce abusive sasural mai he rehti hai??! 😲😲 India mai kya sahi mai aisa hota hai that divorcee women ke ex in laws and abusive sasural mai rehne ke din aate hai!!!! ??

Muje dowry, balika vadhu , abort girl child issue yeh sab ka idea tha but divorce ke baad bhi abusive sasural mai pade rehna is absolutely new thing to see !! 😲

Strong women usko bola jata hai jo emotionally mentally har tarah se strong ho ! Strong independent women kabhi bhi divorce ke baad abusive sasural mai wapas rehne nahi jayegi ! 😲

Pata nahi india ke kon se kone mai aisi ku-pratha bhi chal rahi hai !😡😡

@bold did you even read my reply? Now I'll say it point wise so that you understand.

1)  I said this Anupama living with her ex in laws is stupid af and doesn't happen anywhere. That was the single most idiotic thing they have shown in the show which is totally wrong.

2) What I agree with the makers on is how women are shamed at any age while even talking to a man. When men like Vanraj have an affair and even marry are accepted by their families. It's people like Baa and Toshu who claim to be a woman's family who hold her back and shame her like this.

3) In small towns and villages, women are actively discouraged to ask for divorce from abusive and cheating husbands. It's still incredibly stigmatized to get divorced in India so Anupama asking for a divorce was a big thing in the show BUT the makers completely ruined her character post divorce by making her a slave of the Shah's. She should go back to her old mother, doesn't she have any responsibility towards her own mother who loves her? Unlike Lila who is a selfish hag. 

This is where the makers COMPLETELY wnet wrong. I hope entry of Anuj will take out the mahaanta from Anupama because she really needs to know what self-respect is. She's being shown as a total doormat.

Originally posted by surabhi01

Mere yahan kaam wali bai woh bhi widow hui thi uske bhi 10 , 11 year  ke bachche they aur us kaam wali bai ne bhi khuch year baad  devar se shaadi ki

True. I feel working-class women are more realistic in India. They usually are not bothered with societal constraints. I have seen many ladies kicking out abusive husbands and taking care of their young kids by themselves. If the opportunity arises, they remarry or they are ok to stay alone.

I feel they have more resilience of mind than upper-class ladies who are used to the safety of family and money. 

Originally posted by monalidp

True. I feel working-class women are more realistic in India. They usually are not bothered with societal constraints. I have seen many ladies kicking out abusive husbands and taking care of their young kids by themselves. If the opportunity arises, they remarry or they are ok to stay alone.

I feel they have more resilience of mind than upper-class ladies who are used to the safety of family and money. 

Well said ! I have seen same in one of my domestic helper. They don’t bother with societal constraints and the thing which I like the most that they are emotionally so strong who don’t accept to stay with abusive people after divorce. 

And definitely they are more resilience of mind than upper class ladies who sometimes tries to hide husband’s affair for safety of family and financial reasons.

Agree anupama need to take stand for herself  but usne 26 mein year kya duniya dekhi hai. Use to 26 year tuk ghar se baahar nahin nikalne  diya to  anupama ka worldly exposure bilkul naa ke barabar. Anupama ki duniya bahut  seemeet rahi hai  .itne year tuk jub anupama   bache  saas  sasur  husband ke beech rahi hai aur unke liye kaam kiya hai  aur  anupama ne bache husband saas sasur ke elawa, logon se nahin mili thi itne year tuk (  family ke bahar ke logon se) to anupama ko lagta hai family aisi hi hoti hai  aur family mein aisi hi raha jaata hai ki jo bade kahein

Use aankh band kar ke maan lo chahe woh kitna galat hi kyon na ho. 

Jub anupama ka  worldly exposure hoga aur jo aur family ke Ladies se milegi tub anupama ko lagega ki zamana kitna change ho gaya hai   aaj kul koi bahu ya ex bahu  mother in law  ya ex mother in law ke bematalab ke taane nahin sunti     aaj kal koi kisi ko blind respect nahin deta hai

Originally posted by Guneet80

@bold did you even read my reply? Now I'll say it point wise so that you understand.

1)  I said this Anupama living with her ex in laws is stupid af and doesn't happen anywhere. That was the single most idiotic thing they have shown in the show which is totally wrong.

2) What I agree with the makers on is how women are shamed at any age while even talking to a man. When men like Vanraj have an affair and even marry are accepted by their families. It's people like Baa and Toshu who claim to be a woman's family who hold her back and shame her like this.

3) In small towns and villages, women are actively discouraged to ask for divorce from abusive and cheating husbands. It's still incredibly stigmatized to get divorced in India so Anupama asking for a divorce was a big thing in the show BUT the makers completely ruined her character post divorce by making her a slave of the Shah's. She should go back to her old mother, doesn't she have any responsibility towards her own mother who loves her? Unlike Lila who is a selfish hag. 

This is where the makers COMPLETELY wnet wrong. I hope entry of Anuj will take out the mahaanta from Anupama because she really needs to know what self-respect is. She's being shown as a total doormat.

Sorry guneet if I misunderstood you ! I just go by your one line I.e “ In small towns let alone villages, I can guarantee you majority of women will face this” 

So I was shocked that how come women can accept to stay with abusive ex in law family! 

You know what! Even my domestic helper looks more strong and independent than anupama who left her abusive husband and in law and also one 6 years old son whom her in law kept with them, and now living alone with her 3 daughters and working in the many houses, earning by herself and facing all the struggles alone like warrior. 

I find my domestic helper way more strong and independent than the fictional character anupama who is emotionally damn weak and have no self worth or self respect and living with same abusive family even after divorce!

Don’t you think they are giving extremely third class message to the women like my domestic helper who are warrior in real means?! 

Agree anupama need to take stand for herself  but usne 26 mein year kya duniya dekhi hai. Use to 26 year tuk ghar se baahar nahin nikalne  diya to  anupama ka worldly exposure bilkul naa ke barabar. Anupama ki duniya bahut  seemeet rahi hai  .itne year tuk jub anupama   bache  saas  sasur  husband ke beech rahi hai aur unke liye kaam kiya hai  aur  anupama ne bache husband saas sasur ke elawa, logon se nahin mili thi itne year tuk (  family ke bahar ke logon se) to anupama ko lagta hai family aisi hi hoti hai  aur family mein aisi hi raha jaata hai ki jo bade kahein

Use aankh band kar ke maan lo chahe woh kitna galat hi kyon na ho. 

Jub anupama ka  worldly exposure hoga aur jo aur family ke Ladies se milegi tub anupama ko lagega ki zamana kitna change ho gaya hai   aaj kul koi bahu ya ex bahu  mother in law  ya ex mother in law ke bematalab ke taane nahin sunti     aaj kal koi kisi ko blind respect nahin deta hai

Surabhi Abhi toh uska world exposure start ho gaya hai na! She has her dance academy, earning on her own, meeting new students in the dance class, meeting the student’s parents in the dance class ! 

Isn’t it sufficient exposure to leave abusive in law family behind! 

Anupama se strong and independent toh meri domestic helper hai jiske bête ko saas sasur ne rakh liya and divorce ke baad 3 betiyo ke sath akele warrior ke jaise sab ke ghar kam bhi karti hai and akele rehti bhi hai and akele betiyo ko bada bhi kar rahi hai. Kabhi kabhi mauka milne par uske bête se mil leti hai but strongly apna life akele ghar ghar ja kar kam kar k jee rahi hai! 

Anupama is in much better condition who has her dance classes income and teacher job also so overall she is earning way more than my domestic helper. It’s just that my domestic helper is emotionally way more strong and independent than fictional character anupama so she is not at all ready to stay with those people ever again her life.

Exposure se matlab mera professional nahin tha. Exposure se matlab ki  aaj kul Ladies log jub unke saath inlaws galat karte hain tub woh bahuein kaise  react karte hain. Abhi anupama ko uski knowledge nahin hai Abhi anupama ko yahi lagta ki  baa jaise log bade hai old age ke ho gaye hai  to jo bade hai old age ke hote hai unki kisi baat ka bura nahin manna chahiye  . Abhi anupama 26 year peeche zamane mein reh rahi hai ki jahaan bade khuch bhi kahein woh bade gau  old hai isliye unka niraadar  nahin karna, chahiye  . Agar disreoect karenge to yeh sin hoga, 

There is small town  where her husband died  at 99 and wife age is 94 but Even after  being widow and age of  94 she still order 60 year old bahu ki  mere feet ki oil maalish karo  and that 60 year old bahu being mother of two adult children   still do feet massage of her own  94 mother inlaw that without any opposition 

Aaj bhi woh 60 year old mother in law, 94 old mother in law ke order aisi hi follow kar rahe ht. Reason is that jub se shaadi karke aaye woh usi ghar mein rahe rahe hain kahin bahar ki duniya nahin dekhi hai  aur woh aise hi chup chaap 94 old ki pair ki tel ki maalish karti hai 

Agar expose hua, hota, to kehte ek  naaen . ( wife of barbar ) lagaao  usse maalish kar wao 

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Thank god real face of society atleast mere around aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai jaise iss show ke backward/orthodox writers project kar rahe hai! 

Humare Yaha strong independent woman emotionally bhi bahot strong hoti hai and ugly divorce, cheating, adultery itna sab kuch apni shaddi mai dekhne ke baad after divorce ex-in laws ke ghar mai padi nahi rehti hai kisi property ke chote se kone mai ! 🤢

The nayi soch which this show is showing is disgusting to core and heavily orthodox, I wish and pray kabhi bhi koi bhi aurat itni bebas , lachar and emotionally kamzor na ho that she has to stay with toxic ex in laws even after divorce ! smiley11

Thank god I have never seen any strong independent women around me who is staying with ex in laws toxic family after divorce the way anupama is living like maalik ki wafadar naukar!smiley6

I am not at all interested in anupama’s kids , Kavya or vanraj because they are just props. It’s all about nayi soch which is showing that after divorce, women’s new journey can only start from toxic in laws place all over again in place of new beginnings with either solo journey or journey from mother’s house ! 

The only characters I care about are anupama, devika, anuj and Kaka. Just fed up of the other characters and I have not even been watching the show until anuj track started. 

Exposure se matlab mera professional nahin tha. Exposure se matlab ki  aaj kul Ladies log jub unke saath inlaws galat karte hain tub woh bahuein kaise  react karte hain. Abhi anupama ko uski knowledge nahin hai Abhi anupama ko yahi lagta ki  baa jaise log bade hai old age ke ho gaye hai  to jo bade hai old age ke hote hai unki kisi baat ka bura nahin manna chahiye  . Abhi anupama 26 year peeche zamane mein reh rahi hai ki jahaan bade khuch bhi kahein woh bade gau  old hai isliye unka niraadar  nahin karna, chahiye  . Agar disreoect karenge to yeh sin hoga, 

There is small town  where her husband died  at 99 and wife age is 94 but Even after  being widow and age of  94 she still order 60 year old bahu ki  mere feet ki oil maalish karo  and that 60 year old bahu being mother of two adult children   still do feet massage of her own  94 mother inlaw that without any opposition 

Aaj bhi woh 60 year old mother in law, 94 old mother in law ke order aisi hi follow kar rahe ht. Reason is that jub se shaadi karke aaye woh usi ghar mein rahe rahe hain kahin bahar ki duniya nahin dekhi hai  aur woh aise hi chup chaap 94 old ki pair ki tel ki maalish karti hai 

Agar expose hua, hota, to kehte ek  naaen . ( wife of barbar ) lagaao  usse maalish kar wao 

I get your point about saas kaise bahu se seva leti hai aj  bhi BUT who is bahu here? Kavya is bahu right?! 

Jab anupama bahu he nahi rahi toh kyon abuse sehna? Itna toh meri domestic helper bhi emotionally strong hai that divorce ke baad koi saas-bahu nahi hai and ab self respect ke sath usko koi abuse bardash karne ki zarurat nahi hai! 

Itna kya emotionally weak behave karna?! Aise toh Anuj usko daily independent and strong bolta hai so itna emotionally weak ho kar abusive ex-sasural mai pade reh kar anupama toh Muje meri domestic helper se 100 times more weak lagti hai! 🤢

Originally posted by sammy17

The only characters I care about are anupama, devika, anuj and Kaka. Just fed up of the other characters and I have not even been watching the show until anuj track started. 

Mera bhi same hai! Muje toh toshu pakhi Kavya vanraj ke bare mai baat karna bhi pasand nahi hai ! Aise side props ko kya bhav dena! 🤢