Vanrsj, ,baa, thoshu are wrong? - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by piyu008


While one parent cheats on another, marries another person and is happily leading his life while enjoying his new marriage and his ex-wife is still being a free maid - the clear answer is big fat no. This so called soch is nothing to take pride on and there isn't ounce of realistic life in it. It is just BS.

Gender doesn't matter buddy, because children love their parents equally. 

Absolutely, this decision of staying back with Shah's is stupid af. Why does Anupama needs to stay back for her kids? Are they six years old that she needs to coddle them? They are grown fuucking adults. 

Her decision of staying back literally makes no sense to me. At one point she asks for her divorce like one should and then stays back, probably because of her own inner submissiveness. Women like her have been subjugated their whole life so the concept of self worth just doesn't exist for them. They have low self esteem and Anupama can't sustain alone.


But what I hate the most is that hypocrite Baa manipulating her and claiming she's her mother. No biatch you're not her mother, you will never be and Anupama is frankly not doing right by her own biological parents by slaving away for these selfish Shah's. Her mother wants her back and she should go, what is the use of a so-called mother like Lila who hates when she is happy? Just leave these worthless scums behind.

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Guneet80



Well good for you and lucky you that you are in such a progressive environment. But mind you, majority of India isn't. 

Makers have messed up with a lot of tracks, specially Anu living with ex in laws. But this track of her so called own family shaming her because of being friends with Anuj is SO accurate.

In small towns let alone villages, I can guarantee you majority of women will face this. You can't just blame makers for showing the truth, this is what the actual society thinks.

In fact, even if it's a little girl, a young woman or an old woman, if she is seen talking to a male, instead assumptions are made about her. For the society, a woman at all stages of her life has to belong to someone. She isn't considered a person but a belonging for them.

And this IS the truth with majority of the women in this country. And Anu isn't lachar I guess, she's just too emotionally dumb. A true lachar woman wouldn't be able to ask for divorce and stand up for herself. I have seen personal cases where the woman being beaten up or being cheated on, stays back with the man. This is the ugly reality.

I hate that Anupama stays with the Shah's she needs to move out tho and start her own life otherwise she will be dictated by hypocrites like Baa and Vanraj. What to say about Toshu, her children are the most useless beings on the planet.

Kya india ke villages mai bhi woman after divorce abusive sasural mai he rehti hai??! smiley3smiley3 India mai kya sahi mai aisa hota hai that divorcee women ke ex in laws and abusive sasural mai rehne ke din aate hai!!!! ??


Muje dowry, balika vadhu , abort girl child issue yeh sab ka idea tha but divorce ke baad bhi abusive sasural mai pade rehna is absolutely new thing to see !! smiley3

Strong women usko bola jata hai jo emotionally mentally har tarah se strong ho ! Strong independent women kabhi bhi divorce ke baad abusive sasural mai wapas rehne nahi jayegi ! smiley3

Pata nahi india ke kon se kone mai aisi ku-pratha bhi chal rahi hai !smiley7smiley7

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by Reddyroopa


I know it is weird to think like this, because it is TV serisl we feel bad for Anupama. 

Do we question our self if any of our parents in place of Anu , do we accept? How many of us will accept? 
We are living in society where mard can marry or can have affair but not for women.

Really hats off to writers who is showing real face of society.

Hope this bring some good changes in society.


Agreed majority of the people don't. Even today it is all okay if man does anything but when it comes to woman she has to take every step carefully. She will be watched like a hawk. Her every move will be dissected and based on that report will be made as to whether you are good or bad. People like Baa and Vanraj exists and I have seen that firsthand in my personal life but I am sorry I didn't expect this from Toshu.

Baa is old school unka aisa sochna mujhe samajh main aata hain. Vanraj is one male chauvinist we all know that and he was bound to behave this way. But Toshu is this generation. He has seen what his father did to his mother what she has been through. He should be supporting Anupama but for Toshu to put a question mark on it is just downright shameful. I seriously don't understand how a girl like Kinjal fell in love with him.

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Tvfanatic85



Agreed majority of the people don't. Even today it is all okay if man does anything but when it comes to woman she has to take every step carefully. She will be watched like a hawk. Her every move will be dissected and based on that report will be made as to whether you are good or bad. People like Baa and Vanraj exists and I have seen that firsthand in my personal life but I am sorry I didn't expect this from Toshu.

Baa is old school unka aisa sochna mujhe samajh main aata hain. Vanraj is one male chauvinist we all know that and he was bound to behave this way. But Toshu is this generation. He has seen what his father did to his mother what she has been through. He should be supporting Anupama but for Toshu to put a question mark on it is just downright shameful. I seriously don't understand how a girl like Kinjal fell in love with him.

Agar baa ki jagah anupama ki mummy hoti toh bahot zyada khush hoti apni beti ko naya kam mila yeh dekh kar ! 

Leela and anupama ki mummy same age group ki hai! Baat Yaha generations ki nahi hai , kon kisko kitna khush dekh sakta hai , jivan mai tarakki karte hue dekh sakta hai uski hai!

Anupama chahe Leela ki kitni bhi wafadar naukar bann kar rahe but jab naukar ko accha kaam milta hai tab Leela type maalik kabhi khush nahi ho sakte .

Anupama ke case mai nothing is about generations/old school/new school , it’s all about selfishness and controlling culture.


Apno ki tarakki dekh apne khush hote hai and paraye dukhi hote hai ! It’s case here.


Samar , kinjal, Bapuji and today pakhi also anupama ko apna samajte hai so woh khush hue and jo anupama ko daba kar rakhna chahte hai woh sab dukhi hue.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by sweet_tania


Kya india ke villages mai bhi woman after divorce abusive sasural mai he rehti hai??! smiley3smiley3 India mai kya sahi mai aisa hota hai that divorcee women ke ex in laws and abusive sasural mai rehne ke din aate hai!!!! ??


Muje dowry, balika vadhu , abort girl child issue yeh sab ka idea tha but divorce ke baad bhi abusive sasural mai pade rehna is absolutely new thing to see !! smiley3

Strong women usko bola jata hai jo emotionally mentally har tarah se strong ho ! Strong independent women kabhi bhi divorce ke baad abusive sasural mai wapas rehne nahi jayegi ! smiley3

Pata nahi india ke kon se kone mai aisi ku-pratha bhi chal rahi hai !smiley7smiley7

@bold did you even read my reply? Now I'll say it point wise so that you understand.

1)  I said this Anupama living with her ex in laws is stupid af and doesn't happen anywhere. That was the single most idiotic thing they have shown in the show which is totally wrong.

2) What I agree with the makers on is how women are shamed at any age while even talking to a man. When men like Vanraj have an affair and even marry are accepted by their families. It's people like Baa and Toshu who claim to be a woman's family who hold her back and shame her like this.

3) In small towns and villages, women are actively discouraged to ask for divorce from abusive and cheating husbands. It's still incredibly stigmatized to get divorced in India so Anupama asking for a divorce was a big thing in the show BUT the makers completely ruined her character post divorce by making her a slave of the Shah's. She should go back to her old mother, doesn't she have any responsibility towards her own mother who loves her? Unlike Lila who is a selfish hag. 

This is where the makers COMPLETELY wnet wrong. I hope entry of Anuj will take out the mahaanta from Anupama because she really needs to know what self-respect is. She's being shown as a total doormat.

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by surabhi01


Mere yahan kaam wali bai woh bhi widow hui thi uske bhi 10 , 11 year  ke bachche they aur us kaam wali bai ne bhi khuch year baad  devar se shaadi ki


True. I feel working-class women are more realistic in India. They usually are not bothered with societal constraints. I have seen many ladies kicking out abusive husbands and taking care of their young kids by themselves. If the opportunity arises, they remarry or they are ok to stay alone.

I feel they have more resilience of mind than upper-class ladies who are used to the safety of family and money. 

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by monalidp



True. I feel working-class women are more realistic in India. They usually are not bothered with societal constraints. I have seen many ladies kicking out abusive husbands and taking care of their young kids by themselves. If the opportunity arises, they remarry or they are ok to stay alone.

I feel they have more resilience of mind than upper-class ladies who are used to the safety of family and money. 

Well said ! I have seen same in one of my domestic helper. They don’t bother with societal constraints and the thing which I like the most that they are emotionally so strong who don’t accept to stay with abusive people after divorce. 

And definitely they are more resilience of mind than upper class ladies who sometimes tries to hide husband’s affair for safety of family and financial reasons.

Posted: 2 days ago

Agree anupama need to take stand for herself  but usne 26 mein year kya duniya dekhi hai. Use to 26 year tuk ghar se baahar nahin nikalne  diya to  anupama ka worldly exposure bilkul naa ke barabar. Anupama ki duniya bahut  seemeet rahi hai  .itne year tuk jub anupama   bache  saas  sasur  husband ke beech rahi hai aur unke liye kaam kiya hai  aur  anupama ne bache husband saas sasur ke elawa, logon se nahin mili thi itne year tuk (  family ke bahar ke logon se) to anupama ko lagta hai family aisi hi hoti hai  aur family mein aisi hi raha jaata hai ki jo bade kahein

Use aankh band kar ke maan lo chahe woh kitna galat hi kyon na ho. 

Jub anupama ka  worldly exposure hoga aur jo aur family ke Ladies se milegi tub anupama ko lagega ki zamana kitna change ho gaya hai   aaj kul koi bahu ya ex bahu  mother in law  ya ex mother in law ke bematalab ke taane nahin sunti     aaj kal koi kisi ko blind respect nahin deta hai


Anupamaa 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
What is Baa problem?

pencil 07RB   stackexchange 19   eye 1357

07RB 19 1357 3 days ago soapwatcher1
Baa + Kavya Combo & Vanraj's dialog in precap

pencil sweet_tania   stackexchange 4   eye 891

sweet_tania 4 891 2 months ago sweet_tania
Anupama Deserves it/ Why is Rakshi not lecturing baa

pencil Starwatcher01   stackexchange 3   eye 791

Starwatcher01 3 791 2 months ago Sadme-Me-Hu
Baa is soooo creepy!

pencil usernameyrkkh   stackexchange 4   eye 1080

usernameyrkkh 4 1080 3 months ago surabhi01
Baa is so evil

pencil usernameyrkkh   stackexchange 0   eye 308

usernameyrkkh 0 308 4 months ago usernameyrkkh

Topic Info

12 Participants 36 Replies 1565Views

Topic started by Reddyroopa

Last replied by jagpal68

loader
loader
up-open TOP