Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

BALH Season 1 Discussion Thread

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Everyone,

This is the place where you are free to discuss Season 1 of Bade Achhe Lagte Hai. Since the previous season was so popular and many of you must have watched it, we would like to request you not to create multiple posts in the forum and compare them with the current show. Please note that for many its a brand new show. Your discussion regarding season one should be strictly confined to this place only.

Quick RULES

The comparison post will be trashed and deleted. Repeated offenders will be given a warning pm/warning level.

All discussion regarding S1 will be merged here.

Past Season spoilers will be merged here.

Follow IF COC and Forum Rule all the time.

Thanks

Edited by Koeli - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaTofana thumbnail

Thankyou Koeli... it  was much needed🤗

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I left watching BALH 1 after gen leap and saying my goodbye i watch the last epi ONLY

I don't like gen leaps in any shows it takes away the charm

It was torturous to watch Pihu disrespecting her mother Priya and that lame love triangle of gen leap

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is anyone here missing the dadi vs nani tashan from S1 😆 

S2 is great but the surrounding characters don't leave much of an impact. Vrinda and her husband(forgot his name) are nowhere close to Vikram and Neha(I think it has to do with screen presence or dialogues. In season 1, they took the time to establish side characters, so you connected with them).

I think they tried something funny with Nandini, Sandy and the eavesdropping on aunties conversations(which was kind of crass- I felt like whacking Sandy rather being humored by it)

It was weird the first time- but I kind of miss the kooky dadi and her tiger bgm 🤣 And the fashinable naani who used to get on Shipra's nerves 😆

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

This season was fabulous🥳🥳. But after generation leap when they destroyed pihu's character the show started losing it's charm

RockingSunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

I left watching BALH 1 after gen leap and saying my goodbye i watch the last epi ONLY

I don't like gen leaps in any shows it takes away the charm

It was torturous to watch Pihu disrespecting her mother Priya and that lame love triangle of gen leap

Ooo I remember that the character whom I used to love so much I ended up hating her. Cvs shouldn't have destroyed pihu's character

RockingSunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Is anyone here missing the dadi vs nani tashan from S1 😆 

S2 is great but the surrounding characters don't leave much of an impact. Vrinda and her husband(forgot his name) are nowhere close to Vikram and Neha(I think it has to do with screen presence or dialogues. In season 1, they took the time to establish side characters, so you connected with them).

I think they tried something funny with Nandini, Sandy and the eavesdropping on aunties conversations(which was kind of crass- I felt like whacking Sandy rather being humored by it)

It was weird the first time- but I kind of miss the kooky dadi and her tiger bgm 🤣 And the fashinable naani who used to get on Shipra's nerves 😆

Ooo they were just the best their catfights, background music, comedy🤣

Red_eyes thumbnail

I love ram teaser video piya and her call him golo ram ❤️

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I've been binge-watching s1 again after season 2 was announced, however they privatized all of the s1 episodes yesterday.  Does anyone have a link to the first season? SonyLiv does not work where I live. 

Red_eyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

I've been binge-watching s1 again after season 2 was announced, however they privatized all of the s1 episodes yesterday.  Does anyone have a link to the first season? SonyLiv does not work where I live. 

U can watch S1 on YouTube