New promo...raghav mentally unstable... - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago

But why though? Why this mentally unstable anglesmiley44and palavi will leave Raghav for tax evasion but not in other instances? and will forgive legit crimes of d house members. Waah!

Posted: 2 days ago

Don't worry guys hamesha promo se ulta hi hota hai episodes......so lets just wait for the episodes to come.

But seriously Pallavi is back to her old saari.....don't tell me again deshmukh house......yaar yeh for a change kolhapur kyu nhi jaati roz roz deshmukh house jaana zaruri hai kya?

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi


See Raghav is indirectly responsible for Abhishelk's death

So Pallavi will leave Raghav

He broke her trust

He's responsible for a death

So she has to leave him

Raghav is wrong 

He is Raghav RAO 


Saara moral immoral is for Raghav RAO 


Deshmukh time she is morals bhool bhool


If she does leave him

I don't want Raghav to lose his stability

Let him go back to being the I don't care Raghav Rao 



Let's see what happens 


Aayi kept quite shielding a criminal so it was okay for her? The basic premise of this track itself is so strange....she calls him a don just like that is it? She knows Raghav's enemity with Vedant, Nikhil arrested due to his diamond smuggling. Now if Abhishek dies it's too much for her, do we assume that? But why make RR as mentally unstable? Maybe actual play out will be different smiley24!!

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Monster08


Don't worry guys hamesha promo se ulta hi hota hai episodes......so lets just wait for the episodes to come.

But seriously Pallavi is back to her old saari.....don't tell me again deshmukh house......yaar yeh for a change kolhapur kyu nhi jaati roz roz deshmukh house jaana zaruri hai kya?


If she is separated from him it will only be D house.....we know how the makers love that place.

Posted: 2 days ago

But what does badle rishte mean they are still husband and wife. Kuch bhi dekhate hai ye log.

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi


See Raghav is indirectly responsible for Abhishelk's death

So Pallavi will leave Raghav

He broke her trust

He's responsible for a death

So she has to leave him

Raghav is wrong 

He is Raghav RAO 


Saara moral immoral is for Raghav RAO 


Deshmukh time she is morals bhool bhool


If she does leave him

I don't want Raghav to lose his stability

Let him go back to being the I don't care Raghav Rao 



Let's see what happens 


Hey I am all in for this ..after a couple of episodes of breakdown and all that...I hope we get back the old badass born smart raghav rao who shows true mirror and gives reality check to keerti, sunny and every one around..he is still in RR Mansion..so one good thing ..

They were many including me , who were requesting sandip that they had enough of brainless , helpless Raghav Rao, they want the old Raghav back..may be this way we might get our raghav rao back.....

There was also article of raghav turning ruthless and Pallavi staying in some aashram...may be not exactly but we might get something in those lines...

Again tashan and falling in love and proper wedding and ending...

Posted: 2 days ago

Seem something major happen. But what sense does it make to show something happen to Raghav like mentally unstable when there are many track to be handled, like sunny, smuggling, Krishna Rao etc. Usually a leap or separation happen when there is nothing to show. 

Now there is so many goings to look into that can stretch the story for 2-3 months. Raghav being angry with Pallavi now, and Sunny trying to create differences, then Raghvi resolved to show sumny truth to keerti and she starting her life again. While this smuggling, Pallavi brings him to realize his doings and he minds his ways etc.  

Why would they show a track like ths promo indicating.

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Monster08


But what does badle rishte mean they are still husband and wife. Kuch bhi dekhate hai ye log.


Legally they might be husband and wife but they might be staying separately because of his truth coming out ..


Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
2nd sept-bts pics by sai-raghav in bed/raghav back to business

pencil dhara88   stackexchange 109   eye 3895

dhara88 109 3895 14 days ago partner
3rd aug BTS-sunki-raghav/aai/aai-raghav b4 award function at D’s

pencil dhara88   stackexchange 97   eye 3464

dhara88 97 3464 1 months ago nikkiGarg
NEW BTS 13th june-raghavi pic-angry raghav after sunny-raghav face off

pencil dhara88   stackexchange 57   eye 3556

dhara88 57 3556 3 months ago ImHemangi
Knowing Raghav and Understanding Raghav.🖤

pencil LoveHopeMagic   stackexchange 56   eye 2153

LoveHopeMagic 56 2153 3 months ago LoveHopeMagic
The Raghav Rao meets Raghav❤️

pencil Pallavi_Rao   stackexchange 18   eye 1526

Pallavi_Rao 18 1526 4 months ago Mihika

Topic Info

16 Participants 32 Replies 1588Views

Topic started by d.padmini

Last replied by manisha.8148

loader
loader
up-open TOP