Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

partner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Someone mentioned that Pallavi will leave/sacrifice their relationship to save him. But isn't this same as Mandar track, her farz and pyaar dialogue. I mean this is not 70s Era where woman subdue to blackmails etc. That's the whole reason fans didn't like M track, because of Pallavi illogical dialogues and behavior. Getting trap in D house,  Sanki Buddha kasam etc. 

I'm not sure if makers are making the same mistake again. Like seriously, making Raghvi weak by RR unstable, or Pallavi leaving him etc. 

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MsPrez

Here’s a thought!

Promo mei dialogue hai ki “Kya pyaar ki takat badal payegi kismat?” So aisa ho sakta hain ki promo mein jo dikha that is actually RaghVi kismat BUT THEY ARE GONNA CHANGE IT WITH RAGHVI KE PYAAR KI TAKAT😎

wow 

how did you even think of that 

kudos kudos

my brain is fried, idk what's happening anymore 🤣

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think

Sunny finds out something about Pallavi’s past and Pallavi knows that will break Raghav so she purposely separates from him. 

Sunny also black mails her that he will reveal to RR and se cannot take that risk.

so she stays away. Sunny takes over Raghav’s business since Raghav is pining after Pallavi 

Originally posted by: SruthySudeep

My head is spinning totally... 

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The way makers love sunny, sunkee and d fam over raghavi and other agar kuch grbr hogi b toh pkka inhi mese kuch hoga. Aaj vese b raghvi ne sunny ki bajai acche se nd uska kirtrash k samne popat hua or vo bhadka hua lgra upr se abhishek kaand pkka vhi kuch grbr hogi and sikku khud bola live me ml rich so rr gareeb syd ni hoga. Baki promo hmesa ulta rehta h lets see is bar b  fuski bomb like last 2 ya actual bomb. Whatever i m excited to see saishi's acting. 

Edited by Kavita99 - 2 years ago
Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d.padmini

Exactly...atleast for me it will be...

Same here . I can’t watch him like this anyway . Pallavi has to stay away from him due to  Mandar bcoz of Babas promise last time this time god knows why . I hope  the coming track is nothing like the promo or I quit 

Trina2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Yeah, it's so cliche. Happens in so many shows where the hero loses all his money. I hope they will do something different. 

Or is this the real meaning of paison ka ghamand torne waala promo? Pallavi gets her revenge but is heartbroken because she's in love with him? That would be a good twist. 

You mean that initial revenge thing when she said I’ll be back and you’ll be finished that one ? Oh God . Possible . May be that’s why there were no consummation bcoz Pallavi didn’t let it happen . But then what about Mandar track ? RR did so much. For her and she’s taking revenge still ? 

Edited by Trina2021 - 2 years ago
Kavita99 thumbnail

Ye revenge toh pkka nhi hi h makers khud bhool bhool. Hota toh she ll never lwt him kiss her hug her ye b bhut bda baat h uske lie upr se, m track k baad b agr revenge hota toh its baseless. Log kuch b theories pakate h

Trina2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Raghav rao will not turn poor 😂

promo is indicating separation 

Pallavi left for some reason

Raghav doesn’t know what that reason is (hence being drugged to keep truth hidden)
Pallavi cannot stay with him, someone is stopping her

in the actual show something similar might happen but raghav won’t be mentally unstable dw

Question is who's that someone ? Is it Farhad or someone related to. Pallavi who doesnt want Pallavi to be with Raghav hence Blackmailing her to stay away . Here my biggest problem is why Pallavi gets blackmailed by everyone in the show ! Isn’t that annoying ? 

Trina2021 thumbnail

Ye revenge toh pkka nhi hi h makers khud bhool bhool. Hota toh she ll never lwt him kiss her hug her ye b bhut bda baat h uske lie upr se, m track k baad b agr revenge hota toh its baseless. Log kuch b theories pakate h

[/QUOTE May be something else but my question is consummation hold karke kyun rakha hai . They’re married like forever even confessed long ago but still stayed asleep next to each other and did nothing ? Yeh kaise possible hai bhai 

Kavita99 thumbnail

Ye eslie because ye itv h or kuch nahi. If its on any ott platform toh jis din confession hua tha usi din consummation ho jata. Itv ka rule h only 1 time consummation so inka b esa hi kuch aeega don't expect much.