Imlie's social message on consent - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Apsvenky

RD, I realized that Imlie is a show that always has many emotional undercurrents that are not captured in words. While I know that even my review is my version of what I felt about the episode, I still feel that we tend to focus on what went wrong, rather than give credence to what they got right. I am still holding on to not judging the promo or today's precap on face value, as the makers of this show have given us good content against shitty promos and precaps.
Which is why I even started my review with the very disclaimer that the I am going to ignore the promo and judge each episode as it comes. Today I felt the episode was good as atleast we got a few mins of both - Adile's separation and Malini being dragged to jail, even though we know that both were temporarysmiley36 

no no… your review is good.. I just managed to read suta updates thread so there is a lot of diff opinion and that is why I put disclaimer that I haven’t watched. I too am gonna ignore the promo cos it’s always nonsense and hype .. I will watch and let u know my thoughts if u wanna hear it later  😬

as for separating, even this these two cannot get right? Well man can only survive without oxygen for few mins nah 😂😂😂

Till now we discussed legality of marriage

But now they are mocking IPC , CrPC, evidence…

If go by impersonation cheating etc can added… but that doesn’t suit purpose… 

Thanks for analysis 😊

Why don’t they give Atleast 1 day separation 

Originally posted by spelano.ws

Thank you

Imagine how absolutely sick this woman was, not only did she think she’ll get away with sexual abuse but had not an ounce of guilt about it either .. I am sickened by her character

You are welcome Spelano.

I refuse to judge the depravity of Malini's character anymore - everytime I do she proves to me that she can go even lower. Malini assumes that as long as Adi believes in her, she can get away with anything. The false wins she had over Imlie, where Adi believed her to be right, has given her this false sense of confidence and entitlement that she can do whatever she wants and get away with it, as long as she convince Adi of her innocence.  I still feel that may be the reason why they decided to go so low with her character - Adi needs to see Malini for her true self to break Malini's guroor that no one can touch her despite her outlandish, manipulative and criminal acts.

To think she had the audacity to try and convince Adi that they could learn to live happily with each othersmiley37. I loved how Adi stopped her delusions and clearly told everyone listening that he cannot even exist without Imlie, forget living happily with anyone else, including her.smiley36

Originally posted by Midnight_moon

Thanks for analysis 😊

I didn’t watch yet episode… going through your analysis it makes me feel that episode is better…short lived but Malini must for once get taste of her wrong deeds even it is for few hrs.

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 days ago

Originally posted by Rollingdeep

no no… your review is good.. I just managed to read suta updates thread so there is a lot of diff opinion and that is why I put disclaimer that I haven’t watched. I too am gonna ignore the promo cos it’s always nonsense and hype .. I will watch and let u know my thoughts if u wanna hear it later  😬

as for separating, even this these two cannot get right? Well man can only survive without oxygen for few mins nah 😂😂😂

I would always want to hear your thoughts RD - no need to put that disclaimer ever in my thread. 

As for separating - be thankful that due to Aparna, Adi Imlie ke peeche peeche nahi gaya - banda was sitting as if he lost a part of his soul after she walked outsmiley36. At least we got to see their angst for 5 mins before she came backsmiley36

I didn’t watch yet episode… going through your analysis it makes me feel that episode is better…short lived but Malini must for once get taste of her wrong deeds even it is for few hrs.

Oh yes Midnight - today was good just for that. Also we got to see fighter Imlie back who will go to any lengths to save her husband's izzat after what Malini did with him. So I suggest give the episode a go - atleast kuch pal ka sukoon mil jayega to see Malini getting dragged away by the police for what she did

Thanks for analysis 😊

Why this specific social issue? Why not the abuses? Why not the legality of the marriage? Why not the episodes of gaslighting? Why not the need for women empowerment in villages? 

I fail to understand why this specific social issue and that too one, based on bts and promos, that will be a lost cause. You cannot get justice in real or reel life. What are they trying to achieve? 

I still don’t get how Imlie just realized M and Anu tried burning the saree. 

Nonetheless, separation or not, AKT’s traits and the T’s insults towards Imlie will forever take us down a spiral of mental torture. 

I am trying hard, so hard, to move away from this show but the addiction is just so hard to quit. Sigh! 😢

Imlie