Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Shaome

😆😆

X faked death to get family together VS Y locked his wife forcefully 

X forced to have tea VS Y ousted wife at mid night 

X cancelled transfer for the family VS Y denied food 

X doesn't reciprocate because she often gets mixed signal VS Y sides his "EX" who almost sent his current "LOVE" to death bed 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

The appropriate comparision should be. 

X faked death to get family together vs Y faked about official trip to celebrate anniversary

X forcing others to have tea vs Y forcing X to get trained by ex. 

X cancelled tranfer for family VS Y wanting X to apply alta for family

X doesn't reciprocate feelings VS Y trying to maintain distance graciously (which didn't happen) 

When making comparison both intentions & severity of issues should be keep in mind. 

Locking in room, ousting two woman at midnight without caring about their safety that too being so called ACP, denying a person basic necessity like food. All these actions are for what? To teach a person lesson? This is abuse for god sake. 

And a person doing all these to the person whom he claims to love is shameful. 

I am amazed at people comparing impulsiveness with inhumanity to Justify certain character actions. 

And some people claiming sai wanted trimurti to attend function for ego just like virat locked sai for ego. Really? I wanna watch the show where sai wanted trimurti to attend her function for ego. There are plenty of monologues where she said she wants whole family to enjoy her function which eventually happened because of fake death act. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Kumuda-123

X faked death to get family together vs Y faked about official trip to celebrate anniversary

X doesn't reciprocate feelings VS Y trying to maintain distance graciously (which didn't happen) 

When making comparison both intentions & severity of issues should be keep in mind. 

Locking in room, ousting two woman at midnight without caring about their safety that too being so called ACP, denying a person basic necessity like food. All these actions are for what? To teach a person lesson? This is abuse for god sake. 

I am amazed at people comparing impulsiveness with inhumanity to Justify certain character actions. 

And some people claiming sai wanted trimurti to attend function for ego just like virat locked sai for ego. Really? I wanna watch the show where sai wanted trimurti to attend her function for ego. There are plenty of monologues where she said she wants whole family to enjoy her function which eventually happened because of fake death act. 

Haha 😂.. got to know about some important comparisons today . 

Faking death to bring family is a noble job but telling a white lie for a surprise is a crime 👏

Asking his friend to help her adjust  in his family is a bad but forcing someone to stop drinking tea family love 👏

Calling him mentally unfit infront of  his seniorsand controlling his career decisions should not be called out  👏

Faking death and arrest to force someone to do against their Will is for families happiness   . All the mental trauma the person would have faced for fake arrest is ignorable but  asking Sai to attend pooja for the same family’s happiness is insensitive, controlling etc . When X  forces it’s for family happiness but Y forced it’s for controlling X 👏. By the by I won’t ever support locking someone , faking arrest and bringing fake police be it character X or Y in the name of anger , impulsiveness , 19 yr old 

Oh faking death , arrest , blackmailing , controlling someone’s life , repeatedly calling two timer and a toy  is impulsiveness,  . I didn’t know that Oxford has changed the definition of impulsiveness . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Kumuda-123

@bold - thank you! Thank you so much for saying this🤗

Like you have pointed out, even I am amazed at how people are comparing the Sai's mistakes with Virat's crime/abuse. Sai's mistakes come from a point of misunderstanding, miscommunication, impulsiveness and even ignorance. But Virat's mistakes - they are offences punishable by law. How can people even think of comparing the two? And they say that people who defend Sai are biased.

And regarding the fake death and arrest, Sai apologised for it, the first chance that she got, that too publicly. She acknowledged her mistake immediately. And Virat?? He doesn't even think that locking up his wife against her will is a mistake, let alone acknowledge the magnitude of it. Sorry, mistake is the wrong word, I meant crime. In fact, he seems to be quite proud of what he has done. And his stupid inner monologues about "Tumne aur koi raasta choda hi nahi Sai...". In real, such a man would be worthy of prison. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Sai apologized after CN members attended her function and did exactly what she wanted them to . If she had realized she would have stopped it before they reached her college . She would ensured to apologize and give them a choice to attend the function or not . I repeat again Virat was wrong in locking and so was Sai . 

How about the tea incident where she stopped people from having tea in their living room ? Did she realize her mistake and apologize. Isn’t that an act done to teach them a lesson  or tame them ? 

P.S There is no point in repeating the same I have said in yesterday’s post . If we couldn’t agree with each other yesterday then nothing will change today so it’s better to agree to disagree . When I have something new to say I would post here . It’s getting boring to type the same thing again and again . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Sai apologized after CN members attended her function and did exactly what she wanted them to . If she had realized she would have stopped it before they reached her college . She would ensured to apologize and give them a choice to attend the function or not . I repeat again Virat was wrong in locking and so was Sai . 

How about the tea incident where she stopped people from having tea in their living room ? Did she realize her mistake and apologize. Isn’t that an act done to teach them a lesson  or tame them ? 

P.S There is no point in repeating the same I have said in yesterday’s post . If we couldn’t agree with each other yesterday then nothing will change today so it’s better to agree to disagree . When I have something new to say I would post here . It’s getting boring to type the same thing again and again . 

Abusing an on duty police officer without his fault is not punishable by law ?

VRS was never sanctioned or approved only that Virat cancelled it .

Spying a police confidential meeting is not punishable by law 

KJ was so embarrassed  that even he asked not to spoil his name.

In reality a person would had led in problem which such acts poor KJ would had been terminated instead of getting VRS.

Now I know insulting police force again & again is not punishable by law .👏👏

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

@bold - thank you! Thank you so much for saying this🤗

Like you have pointed out, even I am amazed at how people are comparing the Sai's mistakes with Virat's crime/abuse. Sai's mistakes come from a point of misunderstanding, miscommunication, impulsiveness and even ignorance. But Virat's mistakes - they are offences punishable by law. How can people even think of comparing the two? And they say that people who defend Sai are biased.

And regarding the fake death and arrest, Sai apologised for it, the first chance that she got, that too publicly. She acknowledged her mistake immediately. And Virat?? He doesn't even think that locking up his wife against her will is a mistake, let alone acknowledge the magnitude of it. Sorry, mistake is the wrong word, I meant crime. In fact, he seems to be quite proud of what he has done. And his stupid inner monologues about "Tumne aur koi raasta choda hi nahi Sai...". In real, such a man would be worthy of prison. 

Nothing new. He said same during ousting too. Abuser blaming victim that victim made him do crimes. He will self victimize himself even if he kills someone by blaming the person whom he killed. 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Kindly unblock me before quoting me lol😂

404_NotFound thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Abusing an on duty police officer without his fault is not punishable by law ?

VRS was never sanctioned or approved only that Virat cancelled it .

Spying a police confidential meeting is not punishable by law 

KJ was so embarrassed  that even he asked not to spoil his name.

In reality a person would had led in problem which such acts poor KJ would had been terminated instead of getting VRS.

Now I know insulting police force again & again is not punishable by law .👏👏

Good questions but the answer is NO 😆😉 because it was character X who is an 18 yr old who is impulsive in nature so disrespecting men in uniform is acceptable  

404_NotFound thumbnail

So sorry I forgot that about the quote part .