Imlie

Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte - Page 6

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: I can't tell if it will be direct blackmail....given how he was willing to give Malini benefit of doubt today also, and how basically everyone is taking it as a given ki chaahe zabardasti hi hui ho but kuch hua between AM so a baby can result from it🤔.....and that might be enough to make Adi stay quiet on pursuing the case against Malini. 

None of this is about him giving a damn about Malini....lol he just doesn't want to deal with her crap, that's all I can tell. Warna otherwise truth and justice pe bhaashan dene wala bandaa has no reaction to such a big accusation coming forth when he also knows that someone did drug him deliberately? lol he will not do anything unless it costs him Imlie.....and Imlie ab waapis aa gayi hai toh he will continue with status quo that atleast he has Imlie ka vishwaas back.This !! and it is so so annoyinggg... ke koi iske saath kuh bhi kar de iske muh se UFF tak nahi nikalti..

Camera mein bhi I don't think there will be any proof beyond maybe an image of Malini wearing that sari.....uske aage ka record nahin kiya hoga to prove whether or not Adi just passed out or if something else happened.....toh iske basis pe again Adi will keep quiet if Malini claims a baby. Yeah camera toh aa gaya but saboot aadhe adhure hi laaya hoga*Sigh* and ek din magically wohi camera kahin aur se spit karedega saara sach at first being manipulated ya kuch bhi adha adhura..

It's almost like they want to show us how far Malini is willing to go in this quest but Adi-Imlie will still not budge from each other.....atleast that's how it's looking....if Imlie has come back now, she is unlikely to leave over the baby revelation either.....her stance is clear that she feels Adi has been violated toh he deserves to get justice over that. And Adi may feel guilt and confusion over whatever happened even if his marzi was not involved but he will still not agree to punish so called gehri dost. I guess he still doesn't want to believe she deliberately drugged him....woh sochna hi nahin chahta ki who drugged him and the whole family then....lol 

Toh seems like they want to draw this out until it gets revealed ki nothing even happened that night and Malini lied about everything....that might be the only thing that may shake up Adi's guilt complex again.sigh AB bas karo re baba

i also just felt the parallel was too obvious with inki Pasandeeda Bahu dunaooing maan but jo sambhal rahi hai usko hi accuse kar do phr se ke tum toh sambhalne ke liye gayi thi phir aayi kyon😆

baaki it remaisn funny ke didi bheek maang rahi hai ke koi mere abare main sochta nahi and phir bhi even aparna looks more or less Tortured ke mujhpe attack kyon kia side pe ho and adi did not even Blink or gave her any reaction lol why should he think og YOu bheek maang maang ke.. uski duniya lut rahi thi  with imlie saying vishwaas ki dorr se bandha rishta todti hoon and didi thinks he would care about her lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishxmrdarcy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: imkt

Yar that’s means this fight will continue for long and clashes will be there 

T family clan will not accept that MC can do such kind of act especially AT mother. She is somehow act like a person who is just receiting the name of MC.

Now yes all are right baby card will be played.

But why Adi is not fighting back reasons jo bhi ho yar if he loves imlie he should at least stand by her

I have a different intake aditya is only thinking 7 years old friendship then what about his marriage with imlie

He's a victim and what do you think how's a victim supposed to react? He's numb, confused and traumatised. He has had a devi image of M in his mind and now that image has begun to deteriorate he isn't able to process all that has been happening around him. He's vulnerable right now and we cannot expect him to even take a stand for himself toh how can he stand by imlie abhi? It's not about love or anything at this point it's about assault! I agree he was acting dumb by ignoring all those psychotic red signals of M but abhi we cannot blame him cause he was molested and his current reaction is justified. If he were a girl then would you expect a girl to fight for herself impulsively when she isn't even sure about all that has been happening around her? Imlie is his pillar of strength rn, and idk how these makers would execute this track but I hope they show him understanding things aahista aahista. Also, I guess there's a blackmailing angle too so maybe they'll show him vulnerable throughout but his current reaction that is aaj ke episode ka reaction is justified IN MY OPINION.

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have one hope regarding precap…

Till now he saying with imlie … and imlie come close to him ( both can be take on cat & mouse game also… imlie running behind him means imlie coming close to him)

Or whether he really said anywhere imlie was in room???

Precap I am taking a positive sign …. Like what Adhi said he doesn’t remember imlie in saree & in Radha ‘s costume … so it is a private talk so he may dragged out her( then we get a big relief)

@bold pls clarify my doubt 

This content was originally posted by: Midnight_moon

I have one hope regarding precap…

Till now he saying with imlie … and imlie come close to him ( both can be take on cat & mouse game also… imlie running behind him means imlie coming close to him)

Or whether he really said anywhere imlie was in room???

Precap I am taking a positive sign …. Like what Adhi said he doesn’t remember imlie in saree & in Radha ‘s costume … so it is a private talk so he may dragged out her( then we get a big relief)

@bold pls clarify my doubt 

No he did not say that because that is the vague they  wanna  keep.. my understanding  and what I firmly believe is he  means the hide and seek only but didi played it ahead and did all this so now with this imlie knows adi is not the culprit and he is saying thr truth only he was with imlie but she thinks he might think  what had happened was caz it was her but that is not true at all..

When he keeps saying his last memory is imlie it is referring  to the hide and seek only which was shown to the audience while he was drunk and from there on imlie outside his room

Again had something happening inside imlie was out there all night wouldn't  she hear hence didi is lying and only lying  and to keep suspense they are making adi say vague stuff

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

For some reason I keep going back to my original prediction that the end of all of this will be didi herself confessing everything either in anger or in shame though I think the former will happen. She tried every trick in the book and even fake pregnancy- but Imlie is not going to back down - especially now that Adi’s respect and dignity is on the line. The more stronger Imlie becomes the weaker didi is going to get and she will have to admit defeat. 

The only thing that keeps bugging me is will Imlie continue to fight for her BS after didi reveals she is pregnant or will she back down. I am not sure what route Imlie will take - I don’t want her to give up but will they actually show her not backing out. 
 Or they will have to first show that imlie knows didi is lying about the pregnancy and so she will not stop fighting even after Adi tells her no. Hoping to get some clarity on that ðŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: sandyjayaram

For some reason I keep going back to my original prediction that the end of all of this will be didi herself confessing everything either in anger or in shame though I think the former will happen. She tried every trick in the book and even fake pregnancy- but Imlie is not going to back down - especially now that Adi’s respect and dignity is on the line. The more stronger Imlie becomes the weaker didi is going to get and she will have to admit defeat. 

The only thing that keeps bugging me is will Imlie continue to fight for her BS after didi reveals she is pregnant or will she back down. I am not sure what route Imlie will take - I don’t want her to give up but will they actually show her not backing out. 
 Or they will have to first show that imlie knows didi is lying about the pregnancy and so she will not stop fighting even after Adi tells her no. Hoping to get some clarity on that ðŸ˜†

Just do not want it to be a lame parallel to the DC mithi situation where imlie herself if the result of a dhoka from DC guess they will again try to drive some weird af lame parallel that adi ain't  DC but imlie is unpredictable  on this since  again she suffered..but I don't  want them to do it that directly again adi ka jawab we know he will prove not to be DC by simply being whatever however it is a life i cannot abandon however you are still nothing to me and I wasn't  doing ayashi  unlike DC..even though woe know that here didi would be lying

Imlie can go all out to proof and stand but I actually do not want it to be dragged and still want it to be somebody's bhayankar dream 

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

how about wait and watch before giving your judgement and listen what he  is doing a7 what his reason is?.. Besides am personally not getting the halla over it/.. they are playign a gimmick ke it looks like he is being rude but when he actually speaks it is his clamer soft tone.. ahrdly any anger ya kuchh to why itna halla?  Overreaction much...🤔

M just kidding I hope u understand emoji I have placed in my post 

imkt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishxmrdarcy

He's a victim and what do you think how's a victim supposed to react? He's numb, confused and traumatised. He has had a devi image of M in his mind and now that image has begun to deteriorate he isn't able to process all that has been happening around him. He's vulnerable right now and we cannot expect him to even take a stand for himself toh how can he stand by imlie abhi? It's not about love or anything at this point it's about assault! I agree he was acting dumb by ignoring all those psychotic red signals of M but abhi we cannot blame him cause he was molested and his current reaction is justified. If he were a girl then would you expect a girl to fight for herself impulsively when she isn't even sure about all that has been happening around her? Imlie is his pillar of strength rn, and idk how these makers would execute this track but I hope they show him understanding things aahista aahista. Also, I guess there's a blackmailing angle too so maybe they'll show him vulnerable throughout but his current reaction that is aaj ke episode ka reaction is justified IN MY OPINION.

he is numb , confused and traumatized agreed but u can’t ignore the fact that he is giving priority to malini every time. He is a journalist how can he be ignorant about the fact after showing the evidence also . 

Aditya is blamed for doing this act if he thinks that he didn’t do anything then why he is not doing anything. In general when someone point on us we fight. Here to aditya Ka full on character assassination hogaya still numb confused and traumatized 

Edited by imkt - 2 years ago
vishxmrdarcy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: imkt

he is numb , confused and traumatized agreed but u can’t ignore the fact that he is giving priority to malini every time. He is a journalist how can he be ignorant about the fact after showing the evidence also . 

Aditya is blamed for doing this act if he thinks that he didn’t do anything then why he is not doing anything. In general when someone point on us we fight. Here to aditya Ka full on character assassination hogaya still numb confused and traumatized 

Firstly that burnt saari evidence cannot be considered as a solid proof. Before this molestation thingy I agree he was reduced to a lamppost and he was dumb but after this molestation thing it's normal for the victim to be numb and confused and traumatised, usually after such incidents victims blame themselves and "molestation" is a very sensitive and serious topic I hope you're able to understand the sensitivity of his situation. 

Edited by vishxmrdarcy - 2 years ago
imkt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishxmrdarcy

Firstly that burnt saari evidence cannot be considered as a solid proof. Before this molestation thingy I agree he was reduced to a lamppost and he was dumb but after this molestation thing it's normal for the victim to be numb and confused and traumatised, usually after such incidents victims blame themselves and "molestation" is a very sensitive and serious topic I hope you're able to understand the sensitivity of his situation. 

why I am saying this because from the very beginning I have seen aditya as a very strong character and self made respected person but this aditya is totally different, yes I agree molestation is very sensitive topic but people don’t stop fighting who have been showed so strong from the very beginning . My opinion is totally based on that fact