Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Myrah_2020

Thanks for the analysis, overall it was a tolerable episode despite certain lulzy moments inserted here & there.

-Definitely, ST nailed the emotional collapse outside the T house. smiley27The shrieking was so palpable. 

Favorite moments

-When Imlie called out to the police for intent over physicality to perform the "supposed" sexual assault forcibly. smiley20

Even whitewashed-NN said that she might be a "gawaar" but not "gawaar" enough to recognize consent & how "no" means "no." Maybe it might be a token defense, maybe not but when "no" means "no," then it's no brainers to recognize the difference. But didi ko kon samjaesmiley29.

-Lmao, when Adi chopped Kalini's proposal of compromise, Malini was nicely chopped. smiley36He can't breathe w/o Imlie. 

-Didi getting compared to sadak chaap lafangey & getting arrested. Her "Adityaaa..." dialogue was phuski 💣 . smiley36😂 Aditya was producing no reaction lol. 😂 

OMG thanks for reminding me of that bitsmiley37....friggin hilarious....Imlie was on FIRE today with blasting Didi and comparing her to sadak chhaap eve teasers who harrass womensmiley36.....Didi bas "Shut up, Stop it" scream karti reh gayi and Adi-Imlie dono ko GHANTA farak padaasmiley36

Waise toh yeh sadak chhaap lafangon ki bhi insult ho gayi to be compared to Psycho Didi....they also deserve better than to be put in the same category as hersmiley36

Word about NN nicely articulating the topic of consent and that drugging someone and doing zabardasti with them is wrong, period....mard ho ya aurat.....so called gawaars also got it but padhe likhe log actual gawaar nikle.....lol 

Originally posted by spelano.ws

Thank you. Your post gave me a bit more clarity on the episode.

The depraved entitlement on that woman, she really thought she can molest someone and get away with it too and wouldn’t have had any qualms about it either cheee.. she truly is empty no soul at all, wish at the end of this track they’ll put zanjeerein on her and jail her for life, this woman is a literal danger to society. 

You're welcome :) It is no longer surprising that Malini feels entitled to getting away with doing anything to anyone. But today, it was entertaining to see fear on her face briefly as she was made to face some consequences and then the way she was dragged out by the police....Karma came calling briefly so that was a bit satisfying.....lol 

Originally posted by spelano.ws

Thank you. Your post gave me a bit more clarity on the episode.

The depraved entitlement on that woman, she really thought she can molest someone and get away with it too and wouldn’t have had any qualms about it either cheee.. she truly is empty no soul at all, wish at the end of this track they’ll put zanjeerein on her and jail her for life, this woman is a literal danger to society. 

B$$$ like her are blotch to professors,  love, humanity, sisterhood, friendship . She's the best example of a city bred rich spoilt brat who is so sure of getting everything she wants through her power, authority and money. Dev is such a spineless father can't he open his mouth nd say I second imlie coz I smelt something was burning no as usual he was useless nd crossed all levels by going behind his dainty darling kalini. This woman deserves a tight slap nd it should be done by Aparna I don't want Aditya to  touch that scum even if it's for slapping. Malini b## should be ripped apart nd booed in public along with Ad ni marriage declaring to be null and void. D main thing this show falls short of is powerful writing which makes the story lose its essence if not for Sumeer no one would sit through this crap. Only powerful script can add more value to d show nd can't survive just on the basis of powerful acting. Imlie's dialogues on consent was good but still it lacked substance Sumbul saved it with her exceptional dialogue delivery.  The ongoing track is an extremely sensitive issue and I hope makers deal it well nd don't end up giving wrong messages. I hope Atif comes to supervise this track coz Ajay doesn't do justice nd keep shoving dd everywhere and ppl will loose interest. If this track is dealt well it not just garner good trp but also will serve as a good social message so better they don't mess it nd fake pregnancy drama is the last thing this b## can do to escape herself from being incarcerated so we have to bear that but plz makers don't make a mockery of this issue nd don't break our faith in ur creativity!

Yeh Adi kya namuna hai. If he doesn't want Didi to be arrested for her izzat then why didn't he open his mouth in front of the police? If the victim would have denied the accusation toh Imlie ko case wapas hi lena padta. What is the reason to then later on tell her to take back the case after police have left?

Yayy thanks for the thread AY! You explained the episode really wellsmiley20 I liked the episode today and what a sight it was to see didi being dragged out of the house - i can watch that scene on loop smiley36

Loved that Adi said he cannot live without Imilie smiley42. It doesn’t matter what didi does to force him for a compromise, this truth is not going to change. I am going to watch some scenes again for Adi’s expressions when Imilie was fighting for him. 

I initially felt sad after the orecap but felt better on the second watch. Adi is only trying to protect Imlie I think and his voice was calm. Lol he didn’t even care or say anything when the police was taking didi out .

The optimist in me wants to think that he is starting to connect the dots after he saw the saree smiley36 but I am sure I will get chopped on that. 
 So imlie is not going to budge - she is going to continue to fight for Adi and didi will not have anything else except to play the fake pregnancy track. 
 AY I still think he is blackmailed in the promo or something of that sort - you feel it’s just him being oblivious and blind but at the same time not giving two hoots about didi? 

So he is going to see the proof in the camera and still keep quiet? 

I think Imlie will take KC's help to expose didi...but I doubt she will face anything major; like no matter what she does I think the makers will redeem her no matter what. 

Maybe after this, still they will show KC again falling for Malini.... who will think Malini is a pure soul just manipulated by her mother. 

Even after molesting Adi, Apu and Radha will still consider her their beti, who was just trying to save her marriage and was brainwashed by her mother into doing treachery. 

Caps on the "Hum Imlie ke bagair khush nahin reh sakte + Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte" bitsmiley36

Originally posted by Lodestar

Yeh Adi kya namuna hai. If he doesn't want Didi to be arrested for her izzat then why didn't he open his mouth in front of the police? If the victim would have denied the accusation toh Imlie ko case wapas hi lena padta. What is the reason to then later on tell her to take back the case after police have left?

We are supposed to believe that he was in shock at that time toh kuch bol nahin paayasmiley36....baad mein family panchayat lagaayi Ts ne to blame Imlie for filing the case, toh that is when Adi seemed to have taken the decision that Imlie should take back the case. 

Imlie