Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

He has indeed....dono taraf se Imlie isko protect karne ke liye dati rahegi😆....kabhi to protect him from outsiders, kabhi to protect him from his own bailbuddhiness😆.

Ek hi chance tha Imlie ka jaane ka....when she thought he had given her dhoka....lekin woh bhi clear up ho gaya that no dhoka happened😆....toh yahin rahegi I think atleast until this court drama goes on. 

Then pregnancy revelation ke baad what she decides remains to be seen....chances hain of her trying to leave so you might get your wish then😆....but I still feel there are higher chances of Adi getting her to stay somehow even then....dono bailbuddhis nahin reh sakte ek dusre ke bina....SM bhi 5 minute se zyada seperation allow nahin karti😆......but chalo let's see what happens. Ts ko toh pata chalegi hi Imlie ki kadar one way or the other cuz Didi will do more of her psychotic rants jab fake baby karne ke baad bhi Adi se attention nahin milegi😆.

I am of the belief imlie actually kahin nahi nahi jaa rahi..if anything she will empathize with the baby... she  won't  have any love or concern or izzat for didi but the kid . More chances of her not believing  but if she does she will not want the kid to suffer again caz she has felt that all her life..so she will be didi toh saza  ke laayak  hain hi bacha hai toh uska koi kasoor nahi..and  she will probably be the one to convince adi more too ke aur kuch nahi de sakta na sahi but agar bacha hai toh uski taraf apni he will have to pay attention.. baaki she will try to.unleash didi ka sach hi..

And yes adi ka jackpot toh bai hi...lol at people thinking he was intense ya mujhe toh he looked so calm and soft  even telling her to take it back caz usko bas imlie ko rakhna hai

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Felt like making a couple of quick gifs on these two bits from Adi😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Felt like making a couple of quick gifs on these two bits from Adi😆

LOVE LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

LOVE LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Thank you ji🤗

I have to say I also LOVE the way he did this, "Humein sirf TUM yaad ho".....lol such a simple line but it goes so far beyond him saying that she is all he remembers from that day....no, she is all he remembers in general also😆.....even if sometimes he goes offtrack in obliviousness😆

And I really hope they revisit the dhaaga concept in some conversation ahead again.....

Thank you ji🤗

I have to say I also LOVE the way he did this, "Humein sirf TUM yaad ho".....lol such a simple line but it goes so far beyond him saying that she is all he remembers from that day....no, she is all he remembers in general also😆.....even if sometimes he goes offtrack in obliviousness😆

And I really hope they revisit the dhaaga concept in some conversation ahead again.....

Oh yeah I loved his song hunein bas Tum yaad ho it is the ultimate  truth if his..his life revolved around thst very fact   it is imlie it nothing 

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o

You think their will be separation?

I hoped that she at least make it to the door! Before coming back 😂 and they bless us with 5 min leaving 🤣👌🏻 So it was more than I hoped for 😂😂

It is my ardent wish… my only hope is of a separation that lasts one episode and in that one episode, Malini torture T family so much, that they all start Imlie jaap🤪

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I had this weird as heck idea….

Malini and KC are on opposite sides now and Malini is super pissed with him…

What if, Malini tell Adi that she and KC had a one night stand and she is pregnant with KC’s baby. But KC is not willing to accept her or the baby. That Is why KC is lying that she stopped all the divorce proceedings.
So, she did all this to protect her baby because she didn’t want her baby to suffer like how Imlie suffered all these years. When Imlie and her troubles are mentioned, Adi will become ice lolli🤣

So, Adi in his 7 years gehri dosti, ehsaan tale dabho  the support that she showed Imlie and him and for the torture she had to go through because of Imlie and the court case, says, that till Malini is ready to tell the world, he and Imlie will support her. … forces Imlie to withdraw the case, kicks KC out because Malini said he is a cheat and Adi would accept that eyes closed.

LOL Imlie’s battle won’t be to prove the baby is not Adi’s but the baby is not KC’s and there is no baby🤣

I know that is not going to happen, Malini will never claim the baby is not Adi’s… I just had this idea and it sounded so wacko that I had to share🤪