Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte - Page 12

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by sandyjayaram

Awwie smiley31smiley31 this track is going to end in the favor of Adilie - no two ways about that. I know the promo  dipped all our moods but I am optimistic that this is all going to end well in our favor. 

I don’t know how much they can drag this with IPL starting- but practically speaking if they want us to watch next week episodes, it will be stupid if they don’t show us a hint of positivity before yhe weekend . So I am still hopeful/ 

Whether Imlie’s is still persistent on her investigation of didi or whether she backs out, nothing is going to change that Adi and Imilie are each other’s home - didi is going to nuts because all her plans are going to fail - even the oregancy card. She is going to blurt out everything - that nothing happened smiley36.

There won’t be any third angle for Imlie’s - nothing of that sort will happen smiley31 Adi imlie will have to cross this hurdle and they will count out victorious. smiley31smiley31

smiley31 to you toosmiley36.

I think I will be back to feeling optimistic in a day or 2. It is just that the drag just drags us down with it, but we always re-emerge to rant against Didi & makers once againsmiley36. Aaj mera turn aa gaya to feel hopelesssmiley37. Tomorrow I might be back to giving hope ka diya to everyone elsesmiley36

Originally posted by sandyjayaram

Sigh you are prob right - because as per the new spoiler,looks like imlie dressed up as didi - it looks like didi’s saree - so she will prob record some kind of confession and then bring it to Adi and then bam the pregnancy card smiley44smiley44but the promo doesn’t show her walking away smiley44 lol this is all so confusing smiley36

So it can go two ways- imlie backs off after pregnancy card - but obviously didi is not going to get anything more from Adi - or imlie is still persistent in proving Adi has been wronged- both these routes will drive didi insane LOl- so the end will be her confessing everything and a possible imlie nde smiley36

@bold: I log back on IF and the new spoiler is Imlie dressed up as Malinismiley29

but you could be right, with Imlie dressed up as Malini and drunk AC spilling all the beans. Maybe this is the video that Imlie is trying to show Adi in the promo.

The proof Imlie has is AC confessing Malini dressed up as Imlie and that Malini drugged Adi that night.

So, after Imlie makes the confession video, either AC or DC would warn Malini that Imlie has this confession video, and that could be the reason, Malini throws the pregnancy card. 
this “proof” can actually lead to Adi believing that Malini is pregnant with his child because AC’s confession will definitely give the impression that Malini got Adi intoxicated and raped him and that resulted in the baby now.

I haven’t watched the episode yet, so I have a doubt, is Imlie back to T house or she is just doing visitations now?smiley24

With her exit and Meethi’s ominous dialogue, I thought her exit was for a while. even if she temporarily moves back in, I do want her to move out of T house and their life when Malini claims to be pregnant. Otherwise, Malini will hit a new low of fake miscarriage of the fake pregnancy and blame Imlie for itsmiley35

I was so excited and actually waiting for T family to realize Imlie’s value when she goes away, looks like it might not happen any time nowsmiley38

Originally posted by book.worm

I haven’t watched the episode yet, so I have a doubt, is Imlie back to T house or she is just doing visitations now?smiley24

With her exit and Meethi’s ominous dialogue, I thought her exit was for a while. even if she temporarily moves back in, I do want her to move out of T house and their life when Malini claims to be pregnant. Otherwise, Malini will hit a new low of fake miscarriage of the fake pregnancy and blame Imlie for itsmiley35

I was so excited and actually waiting for T family to realize Imlie’s value when she goes away, looks like it might not happen any time nowsmiley38

Yes if makers want to stretch they will go for miscarriage too as other version and blame will be on Imlie 

They were not explicit and the potli is missing, but who knows what the writers and makers have in mind. 

I sure hope she stays out of that hellhole but it’s always the opposite of what we want. Especially the way Adi dragged her out and the intensity in the dialogue with which he asked her to take the case back, I don’t think any sane woman would want to stay in that house. 

But this is Imlie, her patience has to be compared with Bhoodevi and then some. 

Edited by krispy - 2 days ago

LOL Mithi was holding the potli when Imlie walked back in with style along with the policesmiley36....so for now, it looks like she's staying in the house. 

That was another thing amusing me in the epi.....Adi was SO relieved about Imlie being back that even if he still disagreed with her about her case over Malini, he was talking to her so softly as if not to upset her enough to leave himsmiley37

What a DHARAM SANKAT for Babusahib.....He will try to convince Imlie to drop the case but also doesn't want to antagonize her enough ki she may leave him againsmiley37.....even in the precap, I don't feel he was talking forcefully to her....badaa calmly hi bol raha tha ki you have to drop this case against Malinismiley36

Ab Imlie ispe gussa karegi, iski ek nahin sunegi but he has to be careful in not antagonizing her, warna Imlie jaayegi haath se phir sesmiley37

It's not clear yet if Adi-Imlie will even get a chance to talk about her return to the house since whole thing has been diverted to the case now....lol...Imlie ne vishwaas khatam hone ke bade bade dialogue maare the so I would expect Adi to ask her at some point if Vishwaas ka dhaaga is backsmiley36....

As for the rest of your prediction....I guess I'm not going to think about it until and unless they take it to the miscarriage point.....jab promo aayega, tab head bang kar lenge.....lol....for now I'd still like to hope that this won't be a long term track and Malini will explode in frustration before that only to reveal that there is no baby. 

Edited by AreYaar - 2 days ago

I just randomly remembered how the Imlie fandom had welcomed KC as national jiju but unke saath kya kiya humari Didi ne? Bechare ko apni life se hi bahar phenk diya as soon as he revealed the truth to Adismiley37. And phir mahan lecture dene wale KC ji ne kya kiya even after knowing Didi ke evil plans? Ghantasmiley37. Aur aise loser se log pata nahi kya kya expectations rakh rahe hai that he will fight for Imliesmiley36. Yeh Didi ki tarah hi sirf acchi acchi baatein kar sakta hai, he himself doesn't follow what he preachessmiley17. Don't keep any hopes from him 😜.

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL Mithi was holding the potli when Imlie walked back in with style along with the policesmiley36....so for now, it looks like she's staying in the house. 

That was another thing amusing me in the epi.....Adi was SO relieved about Imlie being back that even if he still disagreed with her about her case over Malini, he was talking to her so softly as if not to upset her enough to leave himsmiley37

What a DHARAM SANKAT for Babusahib.....He will try to convince Imlie to drop the case but also doesn't want to antagonize her enough ki she may leave him againsmiley37.....even in the precap, I don't feel he was talking forcefully to her....badaa calmly hi bol raha tha ki you have to drop this case against Malinismiley36

Ab Imlie ispe gussa karegi, iski ek nahin sunegi but he has to be careful in not antagonizing her, warna Imlie jaayegi haath se phir sesmiley37

It's not clear yet if Adi-Imlie will even get a chance to talk about her return to the house since whole thing has been diverted to the case now....lol...Imlie ne vishwaas khatam hone ke bade bade dialogue maare the so I would expect Adi to ask her at some point if Vishwaas ka dhaaga is backsmiley36....

As for the rest of your prediction....I guess I'm not going to think about it until and unless they take it to the miscarriage point.....jab promo aayega, tab head bang kar lenge.....lol....for now I'd still like to hope that this won't be a long term track and Malini will explode in frustration before that only to reveal that there is no baby. 

LOL it is Adi… he will go, “you came back because you missed me, right? Even I missed you. Please don’t go, stay with me.”smiley37

but on a serious note, if Adi behaves like a bhail bhuddhi and says Imlie is again misunderstanding Malini, then that is a definite guarantee that Imlie will stay on to protect Adi. Adi has hit jackpot there, if he accepts what Imlie is saying, then there is no need for Imlie to leave as they both know, no dhokha happened and Adi was trapped. So, Imlie stays. if Adi says Imlie is mistaken then Imlie as per her prayer in an earlier episode that Adi has lost his way and she has to bring him to the right path, so she will stay back and protect him.

I want to be chopped and Imlie to still leave tomorrow, and maybe do daily visitations like Malini did when she left T housesmiley37

Imlie