Level of control - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

The coloured points brought a smile. 

The excitement the offer generated had to be spoilt by the 4 IDIOTS as always though one was missing today. 

There has been a lot of discussion around M aa ka Mahantha. 

Baba Yaha has maa ka pyaar and maa ka mamta only for her Vaanaraj. Why was she projecting herself as Anupama s maa? I remember the one time Anupama s mom spoke how exercising the rights of MIL does not mean sitting on the swing all day long picking holes. 

Leela is now the old irritating lady.

I started to forgive her a lil bit, but now I can't forgive her twice. After the entry of Anuj and loan scam she is just pathetic.

I pity Anupama that the woman whom she considers her as a mother. That woman is not at all a mother to Anupama. 

See the control this lady has

In front of Vanraj, Anupama shouted but in front of Leela? 😡

Originally posted by AnjuRish

Not yet watched the episode except Tom precap

But what is your opinion  will anu accept going against baa and van?

Anju 

Parivaar ki Jai Ho 😔

But 

This time its necessary to show Anuj and Anupama together so Anupama will go against the fam

Originally posted by bookworm2

It is just one aspect of his business, it is more for goodwill and giving back to the community thing. Her concept was good. She was in that situation before. 

Her concept was good...

But it lacked clarity...

I know its television so these things will remain unclear 

Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

This one things nullifies everytime and evrything baa has ever done for Anupama or said that she is the daughter of hers. If it would have been her daughter baa would be happy for her elated thay she has finally found someone who can be there for her who support her. She had no problem that Anuj comes to home for Vanraj and Kavya but for Anupama this is not allowed. I have never been more angry at anyone than I was on her today. 

agree with what you said

Leela is getting on my nerves 😡

Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

She will this time she will but from what I am thinking she will wait for Baa approval which will most probably be gotten by Bapuji. Wish Anupama would say downright to her face that I am doing this, when your son doesn't take your permission before doing anything why should I. But that will not happen. 

Her son took the permission from doing an EMA? 

She got angry on his son, slapped him, but in the end no she is laughing with KAvya. This is also intolerable for me.

With Anupama she was damn strict