“Everyone is loving you!”

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

If everyone’s family member tells them that they are doing great and everyone outside LOVES them, then who outside is HATING these stalwarts? I mean, everyone cannot only love them. There’s gotta be haters, too.

Elektra (from Pose): Why don’t you be frank with us? What is it that you’re trying to say?

It's an expression and not supposed to be literal. Even the contestants would know that everyone can't love them. 

The family members were there to motivate. Giving their own feedback would just have affected the game of the contestants, and I suppose even Bigg Boss has a say on what outside info the family members or any guest can give to the contestants. 

But I did role my eyes when mumma Shetty told Shammo that she's trending on social media. More like she's getting trolled on social media.😆

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

It's an expression and not supposed to be literal. Even the contestants would know that everyone can't love them. 

The family members were there to motivate. Giving their own feedback would just have affected the game of the contestants, and I suppose even Bigg Boss has a say on what outside info the family members or any guest can give to the contestants. 

But I did role my eyes when mumma Shetty told Shammo that she's trending on social media. More like she's getting trolled on social media.😆

Haaye haaye!! Kaa kah rahi hain.. expresionwa? Oo kaa hai na, humka sasura kaun sikhaya naahi.. 

Our family members,urs family will say the same.

Originally posted by SushantForever

Our family members,urs family will say the same.

No, my dad just tossed a pan with YOU SUCK and I HATE YOU chits taped to it. 

Edited by DaddyMarvel - 2 years ago

If i was Pratiks sister i would say - Get away from Neha

As Nehas sister I would say - Stop being so Horn*

As shamitas mom i would say- Take ur pills and dont be so stuck up

As raqeshs niece i would say- Please quit and come home , you’re not cut out for this spineless mama.

As Varun i would say- Zehr kam kardo peh lana, ab thora fake sweet ban jao. 

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

If i was Pratiks sister i would say - Get away from Neha

As Nehas sister I would say - Stop being so Horn*

As shamitas mom i would say- Take ur pills and dont be so stuck up

As raqeshs niece i would say- Please quit and come home , you’re not cut out for this spineless mama.

As Varun i would say- Zehr kam kardo peh lana, ab thora fake sweet ban jao. 

Guuuurl! I think you and I are new besties on IF. 🤣

The contestants still seem to have heard and understood the unspoken words of their family members.

Neha's husband did not come and that was a statement in itself. She got the cue &since then the chipka-chipki with Prateik has reduced.

Prateik's sister had to be direct in her words. She knows him well enough to understand, he has no brains to catch indirect signals.

Raqesh's niece had to tell him that his grilling on WKW was not justified and since then, he is taking no shit from Shamita.

Shamita's mom was as fake-sweet as her.. but because she praised Raq, Shams thinks she approves of him and is now relaxed and stopped pestering him& making his life miserable, moreover Varun came to meet Divya so now she knows she is in a stable relationship, that has lessened her insecurity.

Originally posted by Dedhshani

The contestants still seem to have heard and understood the unspoken words of their family members.

Neha's husband did not come and that was a statement in itself. She got the cue &since then the chipka-chipki with Prateik has reduced.

Prateik's sister had to be direct in her words. She knows him well enough to understand, he has no brains to catch indirect signals.

Raqesh's niece had to tell him that his grilling on WKW was not justified and since then, he is taking no shit from Shamita.

Shamita's mom was as fake-sweet as her.. but because she praised Raq, Shams thinks she approves of him and is now relaxed and stopped pestering him& making his life miserable, moreover Varun came to meet Divya so now she knows she is in a stable relationship, that has lessened her insecurity.

BANG ON! I didn't find her genuine, for some reason. And yes, she will eat Raka alive if he happens to become her SIL. God save Raka!