Imlie

Imlie Written Updates & Episode Discussions 15 Sept 2021 - Page 8

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by-_Seera_

RDseera bolo yaar ma’am Nahi.. maine dekha aur mujhe achcha laga.. u have didi ki bhar bhar ke chop.. Aditya ka Devdas avtaar.. imlie ki ladaayi.. stupid Tripathis everything 😂

Hahaha! Ok seera 😬… theek hai I will watch but today will be late.. 🙏🏻

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chintapandu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-PPak

So what will finally break the T's? Their son's love, his life, his respect, none of these seem to make a difference. What else can there be - will it have to be witnessing Malini do something terrible? What can it be - they forgive her and undertsnad her for everything?

imlie NDe wont make a diff if Adi's NDE did not. Will they have Malini turn on the T's? And for what reason? Just wondering.

Their own nde (izzat na rehna) by malini will do

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-spelano.ws

I guess so.. ok I am trying to look at it differently now your words have a calming effect lol thank you 😆 .. it’s just the topic that gets me worked up.. sexual assault is such a sensitive topic .. this is why I would avoid ekta shows too and couldn’t continue with QH .. imlie I never thought a track like this would come in but even that it has I am unable to discontinue with the show lol .. 

yahaan at least it is addressed as assault.. that’s a good thing.. hope she is jailed too but the prospect of her avoiding jail really upsets me 

I am happy I was able to help.. I was surprised myself when this promo came but now I see that it was indeed needed.. if they gonna go assault way then only way out for malini is to claim she is pregnant.. else no one will be with her.. 

They r treading very unknown waters here.. they r actually calling assault an assault.. assumption being they did it.. and that’s why the pregnancy drama.. 

People see it as malini trapping Aditya n imlie.. I see it as makers taking out every last possibility or a route for malini to re-enter Aditya n imlies life.. 😂

After actually knowing that she assaulted Aditya he is ok to let her go cos she is pregnant.. imagine when the pregnancy will be fake? What will be reaction of entire family.. 

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Rollingdeep

Hahaha! Ok seera 😬… theek hai I will watch but today will be late.. 🙏🏻

Do let me know how did u find it.. 

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One more thing bothers me, at the dance and at other times I think, Rupi got a look at Malini's face and knew she was up to something. Yet despite being proved right, she and Nish now miss every single expression that MC and AC have, that would indicate that they are guilty in some way - one would think they would be suspicious enough to keep an eye on their behaviour.

Also both the elder Ts and Aditya do not seem to have noticed that in between the soppy sobbing she has done since she first arrived at T  house as  the pseudo-bahu, she now expresses anger, aggression and more, in particular towards Imlie. Have they really not noticed her personality change from the simpering smiling always making excuses for every wrong thing woman? 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

I have not seen the episode , but I what I read from WU on Aparna threating Aditya , If he followed Imli , he can see her dead body . This really pissed me off . That woman is so selfish , her prestige is more important than her son Happiness . She could not care less to see her son in that condition , Aditya who is strong character who be become weak because his love for his wife . I only can say , this Gang leader heart is made of stone . Today I decided , the word forgive and forget doesn’t exists in my dictionary  for Aparna 

Chintapandu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Sherikana

One more thing bothers me, at the dance and at other times I think, Rupi got a look at Malini's face and knew she was up to something. Yet despite being proved right, she and Nish now miss every single expression that MC and AC have, that would indicate that they are guilty in some way - one would think they would be suspicious enough to keep an eye on their behaviour.

Also both the elder Ts and Aditya do not seem to have noticed that in between the soppy sobbing she has done since she first arrived at T  house as  the pseudo-bahu, she now expresses anger, aggression and more, in particular towards Imlie. Have they really not noticed her personality change from the simpering smiling always making excuses for every wrong thing woman? 

She was committing these kaands kulleaam and they never noticed a single thing, how will they notice any change in her behaviour. They think she's angry at her choti behen because she's immature and insecure. And why are we expecting anything from the Ts in the first place? Waste of brain cells to even think of them.

Chintapandu thumbnail

I'm still hopeful of Adi. I just remembered what Gashmeer said in his live.. he said I'll do only what Adi is supposed to do, not what audience want adi to do. He never said his character is going to change. And I believe Adi is right in his own mind. We are angry because we know what's going on. Would we be reacting the same way if we had known only as much as Adi does? He will also be angry on himself and on dd when he gets to know the truth. I think we'll have to be more patient here. I'm sure he started thinking seriously about what Imlie said. He slowly started pulling his head out of the gehri sand. Man's got a plan.

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-PPak

If she had gone to Adi - he would have warned her to take it slow or never let her...so they had to have her force the issue.

If Adi does not start investigating now - this is hopeless. Only hope is he is doing so - without involving Imlie. Today BTS - KC said Anu won - so it seems like either Malini is out on bail or the case is thrown out until camera proof is found.

I think they will finish court drama by end of this week...the speed at which this is going. Lets see if trp increases or decreases - eod makers will serve what viewers want to see.

Anu won the case? 😱

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-zubaidah

I think he  wants Imli to take back her  complain , maybe he wants to settle this issue in more professional way instead of using anger and emotions . Furthermore he is still in shock mode . Aditya is respecting his 7 yrs friendship and can’t see his Gehri Dost to be humiliated in such a way . In the earlier part , Malini was saying  , why nobody bother about her feelings and want to embrassed her when Adi said he don’t mind go to jail for his mistakes . I personally think , Imli don’t have a solid evidence to file the case . 

tht saree will have everyone finger prints and … it us an evidence … definitely even Adis finger prints would b there if Anu bought it then how come it would have Adis fingerprints …definitely not a strong evidence but if police does their job then they can nail the victim using small piece of thread too ..

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago