Imlie Written Updates & Episode Discussions 15 Sept 2021 - Page 11

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by PPak

If she had gone to Adi - he would have warned her to take it slow or never let her...so they had to have her force the issue.

If Adi does not start investigating now - this is hopeless. Only hope is he is doing so - without involving Imlie. Today BTS - KC said Anu won - so it seems like either Malini is out on bail or the case is thrown out until camera proof is found.

I think they will finish court drama by end of this week...the speed at which this is going. Lets see if trp increases or decreases - eod makers will serve what viewers want to see.

Anu won the case? 😱

Originally posted by zubaidah

I think he  wants Imli to take back her  complain , maybe he wants to settle this issue in more professional way instead of using anger and emotions . Furthermore he is still in shock mode . Aditya is respecting his 7 yrs friendship and can’t see his Gehri Dost to be humiliated in such a way . In the earlier part , Malini was saying  , why nobody bother about her feelings and want to embrassed her when Adi said he don’t mind go to jail for his mistakes . I personally think , Imli don’t have a solid evidence to file the case . 

tht saree will have everyone finger prints and … it us an evidence … definitely even Adis finger prints would b there if Anu bought it then how come it would have Adis fingerprints …definitely not a strong evidence but if police does their job then they can nail the victim using small piece of thread too ..

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 days ago
Originally posted by Dreamer007

Anu won the case? 😱

Don't know if she won the whole case but looks like she had upper hand in that hearing. Kc said you won this time, but what will you do next time?

I'm hoping that maybe the court has been adjourned, and Imlie is asked to collect more proof. Ek baari mei thodi na judgement aajata hai.

And I guess this dayan came out on bail immediately

Edited by Chintapandu - 2 days ago

tht saree will have everyone finger prints and … it us an evidence … definitely even Adis finger prints would b there if Anu bought it then how come it would have Adis fingerprints …definitely not a strong evidence but if police does their job then they can nail the victim using small piece of thread too ..

Yes , agreed on that finger prints . If Malini getting pregnant . Confirmation by DNA . If the makers have  minds like us ( unpaid Sherlock ) . That will be Wondeful Ji , Wonderful Ji .👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 ( slow clap) Instead they are taking us Merry Around with their recycle plot .😊

Hello dear smiley1

Welcome to this forum and you are welcome to this thread .smiley31

Please feel free to share your views about this show with us smiley20

Imlie