Top 2 and the winner. - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

As long as Shamita ans Rakesh don’t make it to the finale / BB15 House, I’m OK with it. Even if they did make it to the BB15 House, I want them to be eliminated ASAP.

Winner Divya

Top 2 : Nishant Pratik

It's pretty obvious, top 2 will be Divya & Pratik, with Divya winning due to her pre-show fanbase. 

I think it is between Shamita, Nishant and Divya. One of this may be lifting the trophy. 

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

In MG makers still have the option to evict a contestant even if he/she has a contract till finale. But they would still have to pay that contestant for the whole season instead of just the time he/she in the show. 

So Bigg Boss use all sorts of tricks to save a contestant from eviction only to milk them. But making a contestant the winner even if he/she has not got the most votes is rigging the results. 

Rigging is illegal, so a winning clause is not possible because they're telling the rest of the world that winner is decided based on votes. 

You can twist and manipulate the laws to use it for your own advantage but outright breaking them would land Endemol in trouble. 

Finally, someone said it! I've been tired of explaining this same every freaking season to the fans that makers CANNOT rig the votes. It's illegal. If they could make anyone the winner or evict anyone they like, then they wouldn't have to work extra mile to manipulate things by various twists & editing to make it go their way. One major example is the forced eviction by HMs where they get rid of someone they want/save someone they want, like Hiten from BB11, Digangana on BB9, Khesari from BB13, Abhinav from BB14, Moose from BBOTT etc.

I am reposting/copying this from another thread

Divya will win this hands down.

Divya has most viewers support because of the kind of game she played. Won all Voot contest so far. 

won all youtube polls with more than 60% of votes where more than 1 lakh people voted. Youtube polls  cant be altered and every year they correctly shows who has most support from audience. and that person is Divya this year .That is the testimony whose game people like more and whose game people support more.A person who wins Youtube polls wins BB. Every single year.

Going by data she should, she will & she deserves to win. By all parameters.

P.S. I am not die hard Divya fan but I am BB veteran sharing my view.

Edited by fizzyslayer - 2 years ago

Everyone keeps talking about host’s support for BW celebs but how about BB’s support to MTV gang ? 

why bring them again in BB ? If anyone wanna watch them they will watch roadies , Splitsvilla or AOS . Stop forcing these MTV ppl on us through BB 

DIVYA is getting most votes. Every social media site she is leading.

2nd place is very close between Pratik & Shamita, neck to neck.