•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 days ago

I saw some stills on Instagram showing that they are already rehearsing for the finale, so I guess that's the end of the season. They will show the media wala episode (maybe stretch it to 2 nights), journey videos, and then wrap it up. That probably means we are not getting a classic staple of Bigg Boss - the finale week midnight eviction. 

Still, just for fun - who do you think would get the midnight eviction? Or who would you like to be evicted that way?

Personally, I thinks it would be either Neha or Raqesh. I don't like either of them but I like Raqesh slightly more so I'd go with Neha lol.

Divya, Pratik and Shamita are too important for the overall arcs in the show. And Nishant has really run the season and been the content generator for the channel so I doubt they would give him that disrespectful exit. What do you all think?

I mean don't contestants rehearse for finale every season? 

How would they perform without rehearsing at least one week before? And on finale even evicted contestants are given a chance to perform. It's not just the finalists. 

I think Raqesh would get the midnight eviction. Neha is Bigg Boss laadli so I don't think she would get evicted. But if she does, it would be an epic beizatti!smiley36

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

I mean don't contestants rehearse for finale every season? 

How would they perform without rehearsing at least one week before? And on finale even evicted contestants are given a chance to perform. It's not just the finalists. 

I think Raqesh would get the midnight eviction. Neha is Bigg Boss laadli so I don't think she would get evicted. But if she does, it would be an epic beizatti!smiley36

hm good point. I'd be fine with Raq or Neha to be honest. I just hope it happens because its an interesting and dramatic tradition of the show smiley36

Voting is closed, so it must happen smiley24

Midnight eviction today  ie on 15.09 at 9 PM. 

Raqesh Bapat ka time up.

Originally posted by Dedhshani

Midnight eviction today  ie on 15.09 at 9 PM. 

Raqesh Bapat ka time up.

So the eviction is based on the task they are doing right now.

Bigg Boss OTT