Posted: 2 days ago

I was here for tv show forums initially and then did my research to see what else is around here and bam BOLLYWOOD smiley41

I was browsing in the internet for Khatron ke Khiladi.That's how I found Bollywood forums. I have been a silent reader of India forums for 13 years. Finally I decided to become a member myself.

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

On google search while searching for Aishwarya Rai related news. I read some really obnoxious comments on one of her posts and decided to jump in. And boy, jump I have. Haven't been able to jump out in the last ten years.

Although I am an ardent fan of DP but don't have that inner fire to defend her smiley36

Aishwarya definitely has very dedicated fans like you in IF

Originally posted by SRK_Deewani92

I was here for tv show forums initially and then did my research to see what else is around here and bam BOLLYWOOD smiley41

Which shows do u follow in general?

Originally posted by Layla_Kumar

I was browsing in the internet for Khatron ke Khiladi.That's how I found Bollywood forums. I have been a silent reader of India forums for 13 years. Finally I decided to become a member myself.

13 years smiley22

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

Which shows do u follow in general?

Used to watch so many back in the days hehe..The latest ones I am watching is Bhagya Lakshmi & Dance Deewane.

If you know any other good shows would appreciate it if you could recommend some smiley4

Well yeah I was browsing for Khatron ke Khiladhi season 2 back in 2009

Edited by Layla_Kumar - 2 days ago
Originally posted by SRK_Deewani92

Used to watch so many back in the days hehe..The latest ones I am watching is Bhagya Lakshmi & Dance Deewane.

If you know any other good shows would appreciate it if you could recommend some smiley4

I see KBC and sometimes see BALH2