Abhiya AT #246 ~ Tu Kol Aaja Mere O Bewafa Saiyaan - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by White-Lilac

He came in the bhagya shows for promotion so I suppose EK is the producer ðŸ¤£ Isko Pkyek aur Abhiya se related sab use karna hai but still behaves as if the show never existed🤣

Is she trying to relive it vicariously through this other nonsense?🤣🤣 Dil ibaadat in naagin 5, kuch to hai plot, bhediya boy is now Abhay….🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by simply.meghana

Embrace your inner bhagodi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ it was born for times like this ðŸ¤£ to run from failed plots

🤣🤣

Yeah but I guess it's still better than EK's flop storyline wale shows ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ At least the hero here isn't filled with ego🤣

🤣🤣

Yeah but I guess it's still better than EK's flop storyline wale shows ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ At least the hero here isn't filled with ego🤣

a diamond in the rough ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ use chordna mat ðŸ¤£

Is she trying to relive it vicariously through this other nonsense?🤣🤣 Dil ibaadat in naagin 5, kuch to hai plot, bhediya boy is now Abhay….🤣🤣🤣

She said it was her most ambitious project so maybe you're right🤣🤣

But still I can't digest all these disasters that she's making in the name of reliving🤣🤣

She said it was her most ambitious project so maybe you're right🤣🤣

But still I can't digest all these disasters that she's making in the name of reliving🤣🤣

Like I won’t lie I liked the mixing of the song in naagin 5 better but I’m still mad she used it in the first place ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

a diamond in the rough ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ use chordna mat ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣

Shiva is kind of behaving in a similar manner as Abhay ðŸ¤£ Abhay wanted to keep Piya away from him for her own good and Shiva is doing the same with Raavi because he thinks she deserves better than him and he's not worthy of her ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

He would always be bhediya boy for me ðŸ¤£

His character in Pavitra rishta was good too par bhediya boy hi yaad aata hai isko dekh ke ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣

Shiva is kind of behaving in a similar manner as Abhay ðŸ¤£ Abhay wanted to keep Piya away from him for her own good and Shiva is doing the same with Raavi because he thinks she deserves better than him and he's not worthy of her ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

awww….😭🤣 Are they still together? Not that I’ll watch the show or anything ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

We’re trying to find Abhiya in other couples ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Like I won’t lie I liked the mixing of the song in naagin 5 better but I’m still mad she used it in the first place ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣

She used it in Kayamat ki raat too ðŸ¤£ the one starring Karishma Tanna and Vivek Dahiya🤣