simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: White-Lilac

🤣🤣

Kind of 🤣 But it was more on the comedy side🤣 

🤣🤣mmm okay 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Speaking of other shows, in the bhagyas, Ritvik showed up as his new character to promote or something and every time I heard someone call him Abhay I cringed 🤣🤣🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: simply.meghana

taking a break? 🤣 How come?

I took a really long break from that show because of the storyline🤣 I read that the writers butchered all the characters🤣

The situation is getting better I guess so planning to start watching it again 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

I took a really long break from that show because of the storyline🤣 I read that the writers butchered all the characters🤣

The situation is getting better I guess so planning to start watching it again 🤣

ah the classic ITV character slaughter 🤣🤣 be careful while going back in 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

Speaking of other shows, in the bhagyas, Ritvik showed up as his new character to promote or something and every time I heard someone call him Abhay I cringed 🤣🤣🤣

Oh god 🤣🤣

I remember Diya made a post regarding that show of his 🤣 Bhediya boy is being called Abhay 🤣 what worst can happen than this 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Oh god 🤣🤣

I remember Diya made a post regarding that show of his 🤣 Bhediya boy is being called Abhay 🤣 what worst can happen than this 🤣

I physically couldn’t watch the tv because it felt so wrong 🤣 and I still couldn’t grasp from the cameos what the show is about 🤣🤣 

White-Lilac thumbnail

ah the classic ITV character slaughter 🤣🤣 be careful while going back in 🤣

It's a family show revolving around a general store and has three couples in it but I started watching it for the couple ShiVi and the writers were ruining their story so I wasn't left with any other option 🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

It's a family show revolving around a general store and has three couples in it but I started watching it for the couple ShiVi and the writers were ruining their story so I wasn't left with any other option 🤣🤣

Embrace your inner bhagodi 🤣🤣 it was born for times like this 🤣 to run from failed plots

White-Lilac thumbnail

I physically couldn’t watch the tv because it felt so wrong 🤣 and I still couldn’t grasp from the cameos what the show is about 🤣🤣 

He came in the bhagya shows for promotion so I suppose EK is the producer 🤣 Isko Pkyek aur Abhiya se related sab use karna hai but still behaves as if the show never existed🤣