Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Krishnapanchali

a movie based on ramayan and mahabharat everyone will watch these two are culture i itself they dont need any top stars 

I don’t think the movie will do well.. 

Tv shows are one thing.. a movie is another 

Originally posted by Krishnapanchali

a movie based on ramayan and mahabharat everyone will watch these two are culture i itself they dont need any top stars 

They can take Pooja Sharma.. 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

I don’t think the movie will do well.. 

Tv shows are one thing.. a movie is another 

anything on mb/ramayan will do well 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

They can take Pooja Sharma.. 

She was mind-blowing in emotional scenes

Originally posted by MooPoint

Now Sita will kidnap Raavan.

They should cast her for Raavan as well so she can update her bio with that accomplishment. Her bio will now be:

"Padmashri awardee, only actress to play both sita and raavan, four times national award winner, highest grosser female lead films ever in Indian film Industry and a hot blooded Kshatriya "

Kangana will say that her life is similar to Sita and she must have been reborn as Sita. How she was the only outsider in Bollywood's history and how she got boycotted by the Raavans of Bollywood aka KJo and how the love of her life Hrithik left her similar to how Sita was treated and she had to take agni pariksha aka banned by Twitter, court cases etc. to prove her purity 

Sita is a gentle and graceful lady but Kangana is fierce. I don't think she is suitable for the role, in fact I think nobody in Bollywood is suitable for the role of Sita 😔

Instead I think Pooja Sharma is very suitable for mythological shows.. I still remember her portrayal as Draupadi  she has great expressions and dialogue delivery. 

If she is playing Sita then the following twists are possible:

• we are going to get Draupadi in this Ramayana. 
  • Instead of Ramayana story, we will get Sita's childhood, teenage, and grown up life. How Sita was against Swayamvar and Dhanush Pratigya. How Sita did not approve the exile and fought alone because Ram ji didn't want her to oppose.
  • The main cast will be removed eventually and instead we will have the entire movie about how Sita defeated demons and managed to come back
  • Instead of Janaki, Maithili, Vaidehi, Sita, Janak Kumari, we will get to hear "Rajput Kshatrani", "Arya Kshatrani", "Veer Kshatrani" more
  • By the time shooting started/changed/substituted/completed, the team will forget that Sita maiyya was born from Earth and not Fire. 

Replace her with Aishwarya. Aishwarya is the only woman alive who could embody this role and make it feel real. She is best suited for queens and goddesses.

Originally posted by RaniPreityAish

Replace her with Aishwarya. Aishwarya is the only woman alive who could embody this role and make it feel real. She is best suited for queens and goddesses.

She can definitely play Sunaina or Kaushalya.

No one's buying her as a 20 year old