Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Don't think she fits the role. Then again, who does in Bollywood? Sita's character itself and Dipika Chiklia's portrayal of Sita remains engrained in the Indian psyche. It's difficult to come out of that.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaayaOfKaaya

Don't think she fits the role. Then again, who does in Bollywood? Sita's character itself and Dipika Chiklia's portrayal of Sita remains engrained in the Indian psyche. It's difficult to come out of that.

Agreed. Both Dipika and Arun ji sacrificed a lot so that they can play Gods on screen. I don't think anyone would be that dedicated nowadays

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

How many Ramayan movies are being made🤔

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Timing of this announcement 👍🏼 must hand it to kangana… jaisay he her currrnt movie buri tarha flop hoi tu in order to take everyone’s attention off it, announce another project.

Some people have issue when it is said that kangana is funded by a certain party… look at the similarity in the movies And how there is still money being funded even though she has given opening lower than jhanvi… 

Pandemic is just an excuse as jhanvis movie collected three times more in opening in peak pandemic 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Agreed. Both Dipika and Arun ji sacrificed a lot so that they can play Gods on screen. I don't think anyone would be that dedicated nowadays

What did they sacrifice? Both were struggling actors who got a part in a TV serial and were paid to act. 

I heard that someone threw a stone at Dipika when she was smoking in public. Man was like you are playing Sita Mata and smoking 😆

PardesiBabu thumbnail

She is definitely banging a biggie in BJP who are putting black money into her films bcoz no producer will invest in her after 12 washouts. Even SRK was struggling to get films after duds like Jab Harry Met Sejal and Zero 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She has already played Sita in her head.

Edited by etherealbeauty - 2 years ago
TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

What did they sacrifice? Both were struggling actors who got a part in a TV serial and were paid to act. 

I heard that someone threw a stone at Dipika when she was smoking in public. Man was like you are playing Sita Mata and smoking 😆

Is it 😆

I saw Kapil's episode where they were the guests and told that they didn't take any roles which were very extreme in terms of exposure etc.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

She is definitely banging a biggie in BJP who are putting black money into her films bcoz no producer will invest in her after 12 washouts. Even SRK was struggling to get films after duds like Jab Harry Met Sejal and Zero 

Is this scheme only for women? Or do guys do the same? 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Is this scheme only for women? Or do guys do the same? 

Sidharth Malhotra will answer that question 😆