Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Shamita needs to stop being delusional.

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When I watched the past 4-5 episodes, I really thought Shamita should stop being Delusional.

As much as I cannot stand Shamita and I find her to be scratching-nails-on-the-wall types annoying - She needs to stop being delusional AND Gaslit. Period. 

Shamita pinned Raqesh to the couch, when Moose-Divya were doing the dand last week. Raqesh again tells, he think it's too fast and doesn't want a relationship. Shamita zabardasti tells him 'You think it's too fast because you just had a divorce, but I don't think that.'

1) Karan Johar gave a clear hint in WKV to Shamita that Raqesh probably wants out and is NOT serious about her. - Ignored by Shamita.

Raqesh was right there, he could've told Karan that he likes her and is serious, but he kept quiet, which means he was in agreement with Karan silently.

2) Neha gave clear / strong hints before the WKV to Shamita that Raqesh has moved on & is not serious. - Ignored by Shamita.

3) Raqesh on the weekend ka vaar answered Shamita 'I've told you I am not looking for a relationship. - Ignored again.

All Shamita had in reply to Raqesh was, 'Yes I know you don't want one, but what was this we had'?

Raqesh keeps telling Shamita, that 'we'll remain good friends' - Ignored again.

He even told Neha in the LF on Saturday, that Shamita is not the one for him. That he's dealt through all such reactions in the past and needs someone that is calm. Said, they can never be a match and Neha listened.

Here's a convo that happened in Live Feed, the VERY night after the WKV and Neha is again trying to make Shamita understand this.

https://twitter.com/Sweet_Mansi08/status/1437722524255617029

What it seems like to me is:

Raqesh is not wanting to talk about this on the show, because he does not want to clearly tell her that, he is not planning to date her - He is enjoying the hugs, the kisses, the feeling of each other's body, sneaking into her bed. It's more lust from his side, based on convenience. He doesn't seem emotionally invested.

He runs away from her and does not chill with her, as much as he does with Nishant, Divya, Neha. Last night in the LF, around 3 am - Shamita complains to him that, he is chilling more with others than her, and asks if he does not like her company. He was vague again.

Based on convenience he keeps coming to her and NOT because he is serious about her. Example - Today, when Shamita wore a blue dress, Raqesh commented that she looks 'Hot'. He warned her not to ignore him today. He then goes and gets cozy with her, kisses her on her neck and cheek.smiley11

Such a creep.smiley11 I mean this guy, feels her up when he feels convenient, but clearly has NO plans to date or court her. No plans to have a relationship with her or Marry her.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=givcbYoCCKM[/YOUTUBE]

She has made it very clear, that she is serious and has plans of getting Married (to whoever she dates & made it clear she is seeing him that way)

That guy is not serious. He is LEADING her on - but Shamita is SO friggin delusional.smiley29 Have some self respect woman? Stop running behind a guy that is not serious about you.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: loveandhope9204

When I watched the past 4-5 episodes, I really thought Shamita should stop being Delusional.

As much as I cannot stand Shamita and I find her to be scratching-nails-on-the-wall types annoying - She needs to stop being delusional AND Gaslit. Period. 

Shamita pinned Raqesh to the couch, when Moose-Divya were doing the dand last week. Raqesh again tells, he think it's too fast and doesn't want a relationship. Shamita zabardasti tells him 'You think it's too fast because you just had a divorce, but I don't think that.'

1) Karan Johar gave a clear hint in WKV to Shamita that Raqesh probably wants out and is NOT serious about her. - Ignored by Shamita.

Raqesh was right there, he could've told Karan that he likes her and is serious, but he kept quiet, which means he was in agreement with Karan silently.

2) Neha gave clear / strong hints before the WKV to Shamita that Raqesh has moved on & is not serious. - Ignored by Shamita.

3) Raqesh on the weekend ka vaar answered Shamita 'I've told you I am not looking for a relationship. - Ignored again.

All Shamita had in reply to Raqesh was, 'Yes I know you don't want one, but what was this we had'?

Raqesh keeps telling Shamita, that 'we'll remain good friends' - Ignored again.

He even told Neha in the LF on Saturday, that Shamita is not the one for him. That he's dealt through all such reactions in the past and needs someone that is calm. Said, they can never be a match and Neha listened.

Here's a convo that happened in Live Feed, the VERY night after the WKV and Neha is again trying to make Shamita understand this.

https://twitter.com/Sweet_Mansi08/status/1437722524255617029

What it seems like to me is:

Raqesh is not wanting to talk about this on the show, because he does not want to clearly tell her that, he is not planning to date her - He is enjoying the hugs, the kisses, the feeling of each other's body, sneaking into her bed. It's more lust from his side, based on convenience. He doesn't seem emotionally invested.

He runs away from her and does not chill with her, as much as he does with Nishant, Divya, Neha. Last night in the LF, around 3 am - Shamita complains to him that, he is chilling more with others than her, and asks if he does not like her company. He was vague again.

Based on convenience he keeps coming to her and NOT because he is serious about her. Example - Today, when Shamita wore a blue dress, Raqesh commented that she looks 'Hot'. He warned her not to ignore him today. He then goes and gets cozy with her, kisses her on her neck and cheek.smiley11

Such a creep.smiley11 I mean this guy, feels her up when he feels convenient, but clearly has NO plans to date or court her. No plans to have a relationship with her or Marry her.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=givcbYoCCKM[/YOUTUBE]

She has made it very clear, that she is serious and has plans of getting Married (to whoever she dates & made it clear she is seeing him that way)

That guy is not serious. He is LEADING her on - but Shamita is SO friggin delusional.smiley29 Have some self respect woman? Stop running behind a guy that is not serious about you.

Divya using knife to butcher the butter triggered my anxiety to another level!๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ now i will keep thinking aout it for next 2 hours!๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shamita seems to want to make a fool of herself on national tv, how do u fall for a guy that quick? Also raqesh seems to be pacifying her only so she doesnt have another anxiety attack. He needs to stop kissing, hugging etc right away

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Shamita seems to want to make a fool of herself on national tv, how do u fall for a guy that quick? Also raqesh seems to be pacifying her only so she doesnt have another anxiety attack. He needs to stop kissing, hugging etc right away

I don't get that either. It's IMPOSSIBLE to fall for someone in a span period of 3-4 weeks.

I think Shamita's fallen in love with the 'idea' of the benefits that come with Raqesh more, than Raqesh himself.

By Benefits I mean:

He's 42, she's 42 - perfect age match & she believes they can't find anyone that similar

He's a submissive dude, pampers people & tries to please them - he's too easy to subdue for her

He cares too much, so she can scare / manipulate him to stick with her

He's got a 'good guy' image in front of people

He's probably the ONLY guy in sight for her to get married with & settle down (she keeps mentioning Marriage a lot)

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Sheโ€™s a condescending bytch. Needs to just disappear into oblivion ASAP. I hope Rakesh vanishes on her after the game. God forbid, if he does end up getting married to her, her mother (if not she herself) will eat him alive!

No matter how sweet this whole family tries to comes across, I sense an underlying toxicity to their character. Shilpa could have been an exception (but even that delusion of mine shattered when I came to know that she totally shunned Kajol because of the Yeh Kali Kali Aankhein song. As if Kajol had any say in what the directors wanted ). Damn! This whole family seems to be a grudge-retaining heap of toxicity.

Edited by DaddyMarvel - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Raqesh is going to run and hide from Shamita, as soon as the show is over to get away from this controlling freak. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spicysagar

Raqesh is going to run and hide from Shamita, as soon as the show is over to get away from this controlling freak. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Dude, sheโ€™s a psycho!!! Did you see her in todayโ€™s episode.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Dude, sheโ€™s a psycho!!! Did you see her in todayโ€™s episode.

Yeah. Throwing slipper, her excuse was, no one talks to me like that and  whispering to Raqesh, donโ€™t  be disrespectful to me on National Television. ๐Ÿค” 

Again at the end telling him to stay away from Divya. Raqesh clearly stated many times he likes Divya as a friend.
Today he was very clear to Shamita telling her, let us stay as friends for next 4 days till the show is over. 

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

He wants them to remain frnds. But who kisses a frnd on her neck. And too the one who clearly wants a relationship. 

I thought Shamita is after him haath dho ke, but he is clearly leading her on. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spicysagar

Yeah. Throwing slipper, her excuse was, no one talks to me like that and  whispering to Raqesh, donโ€™t  be disrespectful to me on National Television. ๐Ÿค” 

Again at the end telling him to stay away from Divya. Raqesh clearly stated many times he likes Divya as a friend.
Today he was very clear to Shamita telling her, let us stay as friends for next 4 days till the show is over. 

Yeah, no kidding. What the hell was that!!