Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 14 Sept 2021 - Page 6

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 07RB

I am having feeling like that they brought sanjana to white was h ishwari. Like before they brought khatri back to white wash or i would say sweep all the ishwari karnama under rug. 

Its already brushed off.   All are ok with karnama.  Even in counselling not even once, esh name came out.  So, forget that makers ever make dev realise how sona is humiliated in that house.  Now again this counselling is for how wife Shd not doubt husbands.  Nothing else.  So useless counselling I must say..

Edited by Hari73 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hari73

Its already brushed off.   All are ok with karnama.  Even in counselling not even once, esh name came out.  So, forget that makers ever make dev realise how sona is humiliated in that house.  Now again this counselling is for how wife Shd not doubt husbands.  Nothing else.  So useless counselling I must say..

I will agree with you dear .🤔

I had so much hopes on this counselling but everything fizzled out 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tamanna2391

The party pictures did have the counselor. So I'm guessing , psycho figures out that they are going to the counselor and uses this info to further her belief that Dev is unhappy and needs her.

Dev so far hasn't really led her on but is just being oblivious to her advances .Typical Dev. Emotionally inept and lacks perceptiveness. When he can't recognise thr change in behaviour of his wife of 10 years , then it's useless to expect him to figure out that random employee is hitting on him.

Exactly. He isn't sound enough to figure out about Sanjana on his own.

The counsellor was not there ...was she?

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Good lesson to all married couples on how to suspect some one trying to line maro your innocent hubby .. .. it’s not always the hubby is at fault some times such weird psycho women are to be blamed too . 

True that.

My uncle has many admirers at his work place. I totally get this.