Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

People think because Neha is sexual as a person it’s free pass to humiliate her by commenting on her panties and stains, wow 🤣. 

So basically only if you are not sexually overt and don’t mention sexual stuff you can’t be sl*t shamed aka Divya but god forbid you do, it’s free pass to speak about your underwear.

What’s wrong for moose is wrong for Neha is wrong for divya is wrong for Shamita. Stop justifying shit because Neha talks about sexual stuff.

I agree totally.. shes damn wrong.. n nishant was big time disappointing today - hes a big convienient rat

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

People think because Neha is sexual as a person it’s free pass to humiliate her by commenting on her panties and stains, wow 🤣. 

So basically only if you are not sexually overt and don’t mention sexual stuff you can’t be sl*t shamed aka Divya but god forbid you do, it’s free pass to speak about your underwear.

What’s wrong for moose is wrong for Neha is wrong for divya is wrong for Shamita. Stop justifying shit because Neha talks about sexual stuff.

i think PR is on the roll to defend this girl’s disgusting attitude LOL 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

thats what is disgusting abt this lady.. and shes expecting they should give her respect. She tried instigating neha again after beating around the bush with rakesh... glad no one gave her attention

she had a sinister smile on her face when she was confronting Neha about it when it happened! the fact that she was screaming on top of her voice only means she wanted to make a spectacle out of it and embarrass/humiliate Neha...had her intentions been good, she could have also told it in person. I repeat...what a wahiyaat woman Divya is. 

sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Media or public need ask her (Shamita) n Kjo why she pointed out moose n Akshara undies  in bathroom when she is supporting Neha's undies in open sink. Atleast Moose n Akshara didn't leave it on open sink. Also, those who are saying Divya shouldn't have discussed with boys....Shamita also did the same thing by discussing with Rakesh....conclusion is both Divya n Shamita are wrong so both needs to kjo bashing not one

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sheenug

Media or public need ask her (Shamita) n Kjo why she pointed out moose n Akshara undies  in bathroom when she is supporting Neha's undies in open sink. Atleast Moose n Akshara didn't leave it on open sink. Also, those who are saying Divya shouldn't have discussed with boys....Shamita also did the same thing by discussing with Rakesh....conclusion is both Divya n Shamita are wrong so both needs to kjo bashing not one

Shamita did not have intentions to make a spectacle out of it. Divya did.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I checked that clip of Divya snd Neha about the undergarments incident.

Divya only said "that's really disgusting" and it was Neha who said lot of crap to Divya.

Divya did not mention stains or discussed it with any men of the house like Shamita did with Raqesh and Karannath about Mooose snd Akshara’s undergarments.

Media just twisted the question to defame Divya. 

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spicysagar

Divya only said "that's really disgusting" and it was Neha who said lot of crap to Divya.

Divya did not mention stains or discussed it with any men of the house like Shamita did with Raqesh and Karannath about Mooose snd Akshara’s undergarments.

Can u please share the link ... 

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: spicysagar

she discussed with Moose rakesh and nishant.. abt stains she spoke to Moose... whch is as good as telling whole world.. as there are cameras around.. she also knows that

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

she discussed with Moose rakesh and nishant.. abt stains she spoke to Moose... whch is as good as telling whole world.. as there are cameras around.. she also knows that

I don't know why these ppl are trying to project Divya as saint .. which obviously she is not ...

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The moment Divya saw Neha underwear she made a face and said omg sooo disgusting. Firstly it’s obvious what she’s eluding to when she says it like that and she kept mocking Neha. 

Neha had walked in saying sorry I forgot to take it but divya was behaving like a vile witch. So in short Divya who talks a big game is basically shaming a woman publically and describing her underwear stains in detail. 

yes she was laughing and making fun of it