Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: colors_123

i saw that episode.....it was neha who dragged and counter attacked saying i dont want ur opinion yada yada yada while diya ( being divya) was smiling....letting neha go on and on and then go out and discuss with others...but Shammo had also done the same in first week with Akshara or mosse underwear

both shamita n divya are same here.. but now divya cant justify it against neha

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Originally posted by: colors_123

i saw that episode.....it was neha who dragged and counter attacked saying i dont want ur opinion yada yada yada while diya ( being divya) was smiling....letting neha go on and on and then go out and discuss with others...but Shammo had also done the same in first week with Akshara or mosse underwear

Lol please Divya made a face and said disgusting to her that’s when Neha flipped out. You can tell her please do not leave it lying around but commenting disgusting is actually implying about her hygiene down there. 

Divya was taunting her and that’s why Neha reacted, what’s wrong is wrong. Watch the clip again, Divya was purposely antagonising in it. As for Shamita she was wrong as well but that doesn’t mean what Divya did is right.

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

If Nishant and Raqesh did not object to what the reporter said it likely means that Divya did talk about it... I thought Divya raised it infront of Neha and Shamita alone but I am shocked to know she went and discussed this with Nishant, Moose, Raqesh AND WAS ALSO LAUGHING ABOUT IT! 🤢

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

If Nishant and Raqesh did not object to what the reporter said it likely means that Divya did talk about it... I thought Divya raised it infront of Neha and Shamita alone but I am shocked to know she went and discussed this with Nishant, Moose, Raqesh AND WAS ALSO LAUGHING ABOUT IT! 🤢

thats what is disgusting abt this lady.. and shes expecting they should give her respect. She tried instigating neha again after beating around the bush with rakesh... glad no one gave her attention

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Lol please Divya made a face and said disgusting to her that’s when Neha flipped out. You can tell her please do not leave it lying around but commenting disgusting is actually implying about her hygiene down there. 

Divya was taunting her and that’s why Neha reacted, what’s wrong is wrong. Watch the clip again, Divya was purposely antagonising in it. As for Shamita she was wrong as well but that doesn’t mean what Divya did is right.

+1

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And in the first week similar incident happened,  when shamita pointed out aksharas underwear lying in the bathroom and was screaming from the bathroom for everyone to come and see. The undergarment that was lying inside the bathroom, away from camera and not on the washbasin where people brush, wash face and all that, of course leaving the used unwashed UGs on the washbaisn isnt disgusting at all!

But she was shamita. Sab jayaz hai!

Edited by mamta.vineet - 2 years ago
IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This. 

And even on nehas UG issue, it was shamita who assumedit was divyas and asked her "kya ye aapkahai!"

Would shamita have stayed calm and continued brushing her teeth that day had that unwashed undergarment belonged to moose or divya, and not nehas?

Socho socho!!!

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

thats what is disgusting abt this lady.. and shes expecting they should give her respect. She tried instigating neha again after beating around the bush with rakesh... glad no one gave her attention

People think because Neha is sexual as a person it’s free pass to humiliate her by commenting on her panties and stains, wow 🤣. 

So basically only if you are not sexually overt and don’t mention sexual stuff you can’t be sl*t shamed aka Divya but god forbid you do, it’s free pass to speak about your underwear.

What’s wrong for moose is wrong for Neha is wrong for divya is wrong for Shamita. Stop justifying shit because Neha talks about sexual stuff.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago