Posted: 7 days ago

Actually I may have missed the entire episode ... Did she say  that ?

Originally posted by sangs071087

Actually I may have missed the entire episode ... Did she say  that ?

What happened in the press conference.. can someone tell in detail..

Yes  she said that word once in her conversation but I don't remember with whom

Edited by SriRani - 7 days ago

One media person pointed Divya that she actually discussed Neha panty stains with Boys of the house ... Now I don't know if she actually said tht or not ... Kyunki Media I don't trust ... Cause they somehow mirch masala daal k says ... 

Hmm what to say then ... If she said tht to Moose also .. giving her benifit of doubt ... still why on National Television ... 

Yes she said to Rakesh, Nishant and Moose in different conversations with each one of them. I have watched it live feed, not sure what was shown and edited in actual episode

The moment Divya saw Neha underwear she made a face and said omg sooo disgusting. Firstly it’s obvious what she’s eluding to when she says it like that and she kept mocking Neha. 

Neha had walked in saying sorry I forgot to take it but divya was behaving like a vile witch. So in short Divya who talks a big game is basically shaming a woman publically and describing her underwear stains in detail. 

Originally posted by Deviant_Pixel

The moment Divya saw Neha underwear she made a face and said omg sooo disgusting. Firstly it’s obvious what she’s eluding to when she says it like that and she kept mocking Neha. 

Neha had walked in saying sorry I forgot to take it but divya was behaving like a vile witch. So in short Divya who talks a big game is basically shaming a woman publically and describing her underwear stains in detail. 

yes i remember that.. and she point blank lied to rakesh and nishant now that she said it only once and then she was fixing hair... wt a jhoothi

Bigg Boss OTT