Divyanka deserves to win the KKK11 cup

Posted: 2 years ago

Divyanka really deserves to win the trophy. Not seen a single serial of hers, saw her in the first episode and the way she reacted to the animal (introduction segment). I thought she won't survive even a few episodes. She changed my mind in that very episode when she lifted that crocodile without any fear. The best part about her is, her competition is with herself. She doesn't compete to be better than others. The way she keeps saying, my core strength is not good, I feel I am a little heavier than normal girls. I can see she has insecurities regarding herself and she is here to fight that and show people that it's not necessary to be size zero to succeed. She has showed mental strength is absolutely everything. That girl has not gone into elimination round even once ! Not aborted a single task, gave her 200% in absolutely everything. In the TTF week, she has had shoulder injury and also I noticed the allergy on her neck but she dint say a single word about it. Always smiling and moving forward focusing on the goal. Next,when she loses she doesn't give reasons. The way she told in team week after her loss, "ankle injury hai. But chodo woh sab phaltu bathein hai. I couldn't do it, sorry sir." A true winner spirit ! I know if she doesn't win she will be the one clapping the loudest for whoever wins. That's another best quality in her, she appreciates and motivates each and every contestant without any jealousy. Her claps are the loudest when her friends win. She doesn't crib at all. No over the top drama to be seen on TV. She doesnt fake anything. Next, she is very brainy. Almost all the ideas that she uses in her stunts and helps others with has been a success. Huge respect to this women, I really wish she lifts the trophy. The trophy will feel lucky to have her . Even if she doesn't win, take my word. This will be called the Divyanka season. In future, people will tell aree woh Divyanka wali season yaad hai . That's how much she has etched herself into the neutral audiences minds. No hate to any other contestant but I feel Divyanka is the only favourite of genuine KKK viewers who don't have favourites from before. All the other contestants are doing good too. But Divyanka for the win 👏👏

I completely agree... I honestly ddnt think of her being brave but yoh the crocodile scene... Was like definitely potential winner... I think even rohit shetty mentioned something to her being a finalist material. I like arjun alot but divyanka is my favourite because of how daring and the truest form of limitless. Everyone know that KKK is all about and we want to see them push their limits and not abort. Watching divyanka is a treat. 

Grand salute to her... Even if she don't win thou I still think she is more worthy than any contestant. Like how rohit shetty can still speak of tejaswari same will be for divyanka 

Fingers crossed for her... 

She’s not going to win, because her victory for Bigg Boss is reserved so Arjun will win this one. 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

She’s not going to win, because her victory for Bigg Boss is reserved so Arjun will win this one. 

Is she coming to BB.she is very sweet to be in BB Salman and makers will make her life horrible.like they did to rashmi.bringing her personal life make joke out of it. BB is not for decent people only for cunning and dramebazis.

I find Divyanka too sweet... like poison sugar. I loved her in Banoo main Teri dulhan. That was her first show I had watched. I have also watch Yeh hai mohabbatein in the beginning only for her... till the serial was bearable to watch, in the sense that most Indian shows become utter crap after some time. Esp EK shows. Anyways, in real life, there is something about her I don't like. Her fight with Arjun in the last episode, was completely unnecessary. I am not comparing either of them based on tasks performed but in general the behaviour on camera. Arjun seems fun loving and you can see he has good equations with everyone. While everyone (except maybe Sweta) is walking along a fence around her. I saw her in Nach Baliye too. She was hugely favoured by the channel and hence they won. She does really well in KKK tasks, but there is something about her personality that puts me off.

Originally posted by HopeRuel

I find Divyanka too sweet... like poison sugar. I loved her in Banoo main Teri dulhan. That was her first show I had watched. I have also watch Yeh hai mohabbatein in the beginning only for her... till the serial was bearable to watch, in the sense that most Indian shows become utter crap after some time. Esp EK shows. Anyways, in real life, there is something about her I don't like. Her fight with Arjun in the last episode, was completely unnecessary. I am not comparing either of them based on tasks performed but in general the behaviour on camera. Arjun seems fun loving and you can see he has good equations with everyone. While everyone (except maybe Sweta) is walking along a fence around her. I saw her in Nach Baliye too. She was hugely favoured by the channel and hence they won. She does really well in KKK tasks, but there is something about her personality that puts me off.

I like Arjun but why does he always keeps interrupting in between and making fun of others ? They have made mockery of her in aatyachaar week too but did she said anything at that time ? .In NB Sanam Abigail were definitely better than her and deserved to win but that finale depended on votes and DT had a running show on SP and was at peak of her career so there was no doubt that she wouldn't win.What I feel is that you r having issues with her as DT won NB and your fav was 2nd runner up.You are taking out your grudges for that over DT here.Calling someone sweet as poison sugar is pathetic because she is not that and is definitely one of the most dignified celeb on ITV that's why her colleagues have a respect for her.If DT got favored by SP than even Arjun is getting favored by Colors so tit for tat.

LOL!!! as if people win shows because of votes... Its mostly farce. DT should have been eliminated long back in NB based on the couple's dancing skills. But being Star bahu she was kept and it was obvious from the beginning she would win. At their best, their performance was average. 

Its funny for you to assume that I had a favourite though I don't even remember who were the 2nd runner up. 

Everyone in KKK makes fun and pulls legs. I think you don't pay attention to anything except what DT does or days. In case she is so offended by it she should not be jumping around to throw fish guts and other stuff at Rahul. 

Anyways considering you are a blind fan, you will be the kind of people who will ignore everything if your favorite celebs do anything wrong. There is no point wasting words on you anymore.

I will never not understand why people are bringing nach baliye here, 😂 I'm divyanka fan myself and I admit they did not deserve to win nach baliye because divek dancing was not good enough I had hoped for sanam and abhigail or dipika-shoaib but it was a vote based show and she had crazy fan following and good show running that time which was popular, one of my junior used to watch her show and admitted that she not only votes for divyanka from her phone, she takes the maximum phones she gets from her family/ realtives/ neighbours and votes for her. My sister did the same because she was crazy for yhm so stop telling that the show was rigged. There is no connection to kkk and nach baliye, we all saw how divyanka performed tasks in kkk and got into finale and she was not that favoured and she did quite well, I had never seen her fearing in the tasks to the extreme. About her behaviour, she is sweet to a extent but she doesn't sugarcoat . She is like that in real too, even kkk contestants admit it, go through vishal and Sana's statement if you want to know how sweet she was with them. If someone is really nice and good person doesn't mean they are fake

So glad she didn’t. Aur chaudi ho jati footage khake. Thank god. I’m so happy this show off bunch lost. full drama all the time everywhere, nautanki.

With kkk everything look scripted.. During the fight with arjun her expressions weren't serious as compare to the words... In some episodes prior its like you could see their banter was just for trp. 

Coming to DT winning NB and her performance in kkk is two different ball game.. She was the bomb... 

If NB was based on votes he fans warned her the victory but here's its dissapointing as rohit shetty we believe is a man or justice however I guess he had to surrender to the makers of colours. 

I like arjun but Dt most deserving