Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 13 Sept 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sona arrives at Bose house with Soha, Shubh and Ayush , Bijoy loves playing games with the kids n having fun n masti with them  .

Sourabh introduces Terrence to Sona , as new PG . 

Sourabh and Elena relish the Dish of Meghalaya called Simsung bichi .. 

the kids love it too , so does Sona .

Bijoy is skeptical to taste the dish , Terrence explains this was a fav dish of Meghalaya just like macher jhol of Bengal 

Bijoy tastes it and states it tastes good .. he is sure this was by mistake .Bijoy eyes Terrence with suspicion 

Elena wants to share something with Sona .

She tries to warn Sona about his new hired employee for designing Asha Maasi school n the other very important project he was handling . Sona thinks nothing about it .

At office Sanjana is dressed in a Lacey dress, she tries to attract Dev’s attention but he is not too interested . She spills his glass of water n apologises and states blue was unlucky for her that’s why this accident . Dev calms  her by saying he liked blue . And states she was looking nice in blue .

Later Sanjana admires herself in mirror and fondly recollects Dev appreciating her dress 

Dev states new inspiration  derived from happy changes in life and it inspired one to try out new outfit n new colours . 

Sona  all’s Dev’s office and learns Dev was out . She reaches office n meets Sanjana . Sanjana is taken aback to see Sonakshi . 
they introduce themselves to eachother . Right then Dev arrives and Sona purposely gets lovey dovey with Dev n gets touchy n possessive with him, pleads him to come home with her n watch a movie together n she will cook something g nice for them both . Dev comp,ains of having loads of work , Sona states he had hired employees ,he should let them handle while he took some tim off . Dev is reluctant but Sanjana reminds him how women loved creating memories , asks Dev tk create few new memories with his wife .

Some thing strikes a chord and Sona then realises Dev had been following Danjana’s instructions and ideas to spruce up Devakshi married life / love life .

Devakshi reach home by car . Sona acts upset that he agreed tk go home only at the behest of Sanjana not Sona , Dev appeases her lovingly 

At home they have argument while selecting movie … Dev is pissed off and gets back to work . Ishwari  notices Dev looking upset, asks if he had fight with Sona again, Dec states he did not , everything was normal , the day he did not fight that would be abnormal .

sona is seen lying on the bed n watching a song from a movie .. the song plays ..”madhuban mein jo radha  pee sey  miley , …. Radha kaisey Na jale …” 

Sona recollects Sanjana from office and become thoughtful . 

at Sanjana’s house she tells her room mate Reena how  she met Dev sir’s wife and what a beautiful woman she was ,Devakshi are such an good looking couple .  the room mate remarks now Sanjana will fall outnof love for Dev . Sanjana refuses she had seen Dev’s love , which he was trying to hide from her . Sanjana years to be loved by someone like Dev . Reena is worried that she should have reality check , why would a guy deeply in love with his wife love another girl , Reena  is sure Dev will never love  Sanjana .

Next day Dev leaves hurriedly for office as one of his meeting shave been preponed , 

Sona discovers a gift from Sanjana , Sona wonders what this girl was up to ? 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Suta,

Sanjana....😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Dev & Sona ... they both must grow up 

😅😅😅😅😅🙄🙄🙄

After knowing each other for yrs they behave very silly

Watching Kuch rang giving me head aches already 

Entire Boss house drama 😐😐

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What an apt song towards the end. 

Listen to the lyrics Sona!!! Gopiyan taare hai, chaand hai Radha. Gopiyan aani jaani hai, Radha toh man ki rani hai.. saanjh sakhare Jamna kinare Radha Radha hi Kanha pukare. 

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Lol I came to read the Sonakshi vs Serendipity scene & again such a disappointment it is 🤦🏻Sonakshi actually got snubbed by Sanju who successfully proved that she has greater influence on Dev than his wife? Lol.

I don't understand the characterisation of Dev this season at all. Is he supposed to be so stupid & clueless (& yet a savy multi millionaire business tycoon😳) or just a jerk to his wife specifically? 😵 I mean putting your mother above your wife...is still understandable. Not okay, but understandable. But who is this Sanjana? A 3 days old junior employee, so so so below him in rank & he prefers to listen to her than his wife? And he did it in front of Sanju! Can anyone be this clueless that how humiliating it is for his wife?😵

Why to blame just Miss Serendipity now. Dev himself is wrecking his marriage by giving signals that he appreciates & cares for Miss Serendipity more than his wife.🥱

Thank you Sutapasima for the written update. I don't know how you manage to watch it & then write it down too.😆 Just reading it makes my head spin & makes me feel thankful that I am not watching it 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Thanks for the update ! Appreciate your effort SutapaSima 👍🏼

But the serial has gone bonkers . 

KRKPAB fans were welcoming season 3 for this sh*t ?😡

I usually continue watching a serial  till the end .

But this time I think I will stop watching .

And I am not alone . 

Next week TRP will go down to 0.2🤢

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are they trying to show this as a cat fight? Not your forte writers, stay away. Even for these caricaturish characters, especially Dev, this level of denseness is extreme. So this multi-millionaire has VPs or COOs? Who gets so personal with a three day old employee? He has known Sona for a decade, even managed to give her thoughtful gifts. This Dev just walks around in rainbow suits with that unkempt look (which doesn’t work for him bdw) and looks dazed forever. Unless specifically spelled out he seems to not understand anything. Aisa kaisa savvy business man hai? 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Just yesterday I wrote that they should have "food" scene between Sonakshi and the new PG... and it was there today. The Bose house sequence was nice... gave homely vibes. Wassup with the new PG? Uska kya angle dikhayenge?

Elena... though it was good on her part to inform her sister about the new lady...but be sure about it yourself first. Half baked knowledge and assumptions..deadly combo.

It looks like Sonakshi doesn't visit Dev much in his office...she was so awkward before going to his office. Till the time it was between her and Sanjana..she was calm and composed. The moment Dev entered she was flustered(very jittery) and then acted a bit immature...this is not how I view her character till now..the immature part that is. Though that's how most of the wives behave in IRL. One of my aunts still does...she doesn't suspect my uncle but he is good looking even now and tends to gain attention in the office apparently.

Dev should've left when Sonakshi insisted they go home or should've refused when both of them insisted. Yeh toh galat signal de diya..dono ko bhi. Also since when are those movies categorised in the romance genre?

From the precap it looks like she's gonna observe Sanjana now. She's started to wonder about her intentions. They should show Sonakshi trying to understand her and maybe that's what Sanjana's connection with Sonakshi will be?

Ria23 thumbnail

So now I won’t blame sona at all for getting insecure. 

Dev new employee calling at night, giving suggestion infront of her, telling him why her husband has not saved the number yet, dev not listening to sona infront of sanjna hiving more importance to her. 

They will show sona fighting for dev attention. I am just done. Dev is definitely giving signals to sanjana now.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 07RB

So now I won’t blame sona at all for getting insecure. 

Dev new employee calling at night, giving suggestion infront of her, telling him why her husband has not saved the number yet, dev not listening to sona infront of sanjna hiving more importance to her. 

They will show sona fighting for dev attention. I am just done. Dev is definitely giving signals to sanjana now.

From the precap they showed her being curious, apprehensive about Sanjana's intentions. I wouldn't believe they will turn her outright insecure...so far they haven't shown that shade in her. 

I mean even in that confrontation with Dev post the second failed coffee date(meeting)..when she says that she isn't his priority...she didn't sound insecure. She was just upset..kind of like.. I want to give up now.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am wondering with how many episodes this track ends.  And waiting for sona's big sorry to dev.  

Dev is wearing orange shirt to office to whom to impress? And he is so loyal to 3 day employee.   One word, agreed to go.  How bechara he is.  Sona is doing too much..can she back off..😡😆

Why cannot sona take her children and go to hill station.  Relax herself n let her kanniya too enjoy with space.  Anyway I don't see this marriage going to work in long run.  Instead of hurting herself, it's better leave it to destiny.  

I want to know is there any breaking point to sona or not? Or is she super woman who can just gulp all humiliation.