|| Anirudh & Bondita ka Vivaah Mahasaptah || - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by mprvn36

Bhatuk is missing here. Please join his childhood photo. I don't think his character will be changed. If changed also, when Somnath is present bhatuk should also be thereโค๏ธ

Add kar diya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I was making the edit so couldn't add it within time.

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Rudhita ie Anirudh Bondita Wedding is finally happening after crossing so many hurdles. ๐Ÿฅณโค๏ธ

Swetha! Lovely to see you here ๐Ÿค—

Please do join in during this Vivaah Mahasaptah week, I'll finish up all the construction of the thread by tomorrow and we will try to hold some games for ladke wale/ladki wale plus daily highlights of each episode till the marriage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by mistofshadows

Seriously.

The much awaited moment is here.

They have struggled for so long and finally the horizon is at reach.

Yes. After so many struggles and obstacles of all kinds, they have reached the summit together. โค๏ธ

This week is gonna be such a rollercoaster ride for AniDita and us!

We will be riding with them towards the horizon and witnessing the union of these two beautiful souls. It has been a beautiful start to the wedding week with Anirudh speaking about how Ladki wale are more important than Ladke Wale, fighting against discrimination, making promises to each other during the haldi scenes and there are many more to come.

BB Fam ke saare log,

Suniye suniye suniye!

Kindly enlist yourselves in the upcoming bharaat of #AniDitaKiShaadi as either the Ladke wale or Ladki wale ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jitna jaldi se ho sakta hai utne haldi me enlist ho jaye warna bharaat nikal jayegi humare Anirudh ka apke bina ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S: Jin jin ka plan hai ladki wale me enlist hone just to be "saali adhi ghar wali".... Humare Bondita ne goshna kiya hai ke jo bhi ladki join hogi ladki walo ke taraf se un sab ko behen maan liya jayega Anirudh ke

Shaheen, Lalz, Shre, Mishti if you are here...

Best wishes to all the Baarathis! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค— 

These Iconic Bollywood Dance Moves Will Make You The Belle Of The Ballรฉ At  The Next Wedding Sangeet | idiva weddings

break it gifs | WiffleGif

Bollywood Dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Cheat Sheet on Indian Weddings for Priyanka's Pardesi Baraatis -  WeddingSutra Blog

Indian Wedding GIFs | Tenor

Try to add these pics Rinnie. Little Bon is also a part of this wedding. 

Barrister Babu || Offscreen Masti || Anirudh & Bondita Fun Together -  YouTube

Barrister babu @ColorsTV โ€“ Swayamkatha

World Women's Day: Journey From Struggle To Celebration! | NewsTrack  English 1 NT

Barrister Babu ll 7 September 2021 ll Anirudh & Bondit

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Try to add these pics Rinnie. Little Bon is also a part of this wedding. 

Sure, Madhuri. I'm waiting for the members to send in their edits to add those in the posts.

I have only added the ones I created so far.

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Sure, Madhuri. I'm waiting for the members to send in their edits to add those in the posts.

I have only added the ones I created so far.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Trying my best to do something .... 

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTyuxHlgbV5/

Shaadi week special BTS by AnVisht

*Runs screaming*