Moose eviction bhi Raqa pe dala

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Yesterday they really wanted to push everything on Raqa for absolutely no reason at all.  He hasnt ever been that bad.  Hiten was the same.  Is it wrong to be soft and diplomatic?  He doesnt want to hurt anyone.  Even Shammo he doesnt want to say much on National TV despite all the bad flak he gets -- I think thats commendable.  

Even Moose's eviction which was actually the choice Pratik made between two people was pushed on Raqa.  Obviously Raqa has a closer relationship with Neha so he would save her.  Pratik made the real choice of who stays or who goes.  But they were trying to save Pratik's emotional state so that also they pushed on poor Raqa.  So Unfair.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

they r doing same with raqesh like what they did with eijaz last season

that one guy who always end up being the decision maker even if they dont want to  (just cause makers wants them to)

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

But Rakesh shouldn't take it that way. Anyhow, they knew Moose will be out and Neha will be saved. That's what the makers wanted, so they dumped it on Rakesh, because they knew Rakesh would save Neha.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

I didn’t know where to type this, so typing it here.

Moose’s scandalous videos are out in the open. I’m horrified! I couldn’t watch any… I genuinely feel bad tor the parents.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Gosh, you don't wanna know... Trust me!

I am very hurt (I don't know if I should be...). I don't like to question people's choices in life, but when matters are linked to one's honor and family values, things take a different course of action. I know people will bash me for being sensitive and tell me to mind my own business, but I genuinely like Moose. I am a little letdown.