Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

It's futile to ship sairat after today's episode

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Had posted this in live update thread..but then I had to put out this point properly.

Vankar was ruining sairat bit by bit..and today's episode and that wonderful precap was the final blow...no one,no one will ship sai with the abuser that virat proved to be today.

Majority in this forum love sai like a girl next door..we wouldn't want a guy like virat for her.

He was that awful today..his ugly face came out in the open today.

Also he and his pakhi are made for each other.. equally toxic and double faced.

Please vankar..spare sai and samrat if possible..unite virakhi..that will please your precious offscreen relationships as well .

virat the sore loser doesn't deserve sai..and no I'm not saying this because he locked sai in their room(to prevent her from going to college smiley7 .what if she had an important exam you moron?)...

I'm saying this because he has ZERO RESPECT towards sai and behaves like an absolute gentleman to his best friend pakhi..even the tone of his voice changes..soft towards pakhi and demeaning abuser tone to sai.

I don't care if virat has great love for sai ..it doesn't matter..HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR HER AS AN INDIVIDUAL. Sai should get out of this toxic relationship immediately. 

Didis venomous barbs are ignored by him but if sai stands up to didi..then he jumps to rebuke her.

And both best friends..double faced hypocrites (as sai rightly called out them todaysmiley32) completely deserve each other..sai and samrat should take divorce from these morons and leave this toxic CN asap.

Also virat is the worst ML I've ever seen on itv..even ek shows male leads never disrespect their wives like virat chavan does.. toxic masculinity and classic abuser behavior at its finest.

P.S 

2 good things happened in today's episode:

1.OLD SAI JOSHI IS BACKsmiley40.We missed u sai bai..glad that u shut up that venomous woman totally.

2.Samrat ki batti finally jali..(after eavesdropping sai telling off pakhi) that pakhi is faking the so called new start to their relationship just to make virat feel jealous

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail

I stopped shipping them after Virat came back from hospital and condoned everyone for how they treated sai. I realized then and there how pathetic this man is and he will never change. I have stopped watching  this show since then. Only reason I come to check on the story here from time to time  because. I simply adore Sai. 

No girl deserves a husband like virat except Pakhi because they are made for each other……..toxic, manipulative, who always wallow in self-pity.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Honestly speaking, even though this is just a show. Virat has successfully imprinted a fear in me about getting married! And that fear keeps growing whenever I see Virat's behaviour with Sai. This show has killed my love for weddings and marriages as a  whole concept and replaced it with limitless fear. I  think I will forever be sceptical about marriages now!. Am scarred. 

Keeratm12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

100% - Virat has seen Pakhi's intentions himself at the cafe. At the VERY least, he can keep her at arms length and away from himself let alone allow her to be present when he takes digs at his wife. Absolutely zero care in the world if they're trying to justify Virat's behaviour through his angst at his and Sai's relationship. There is absolutely zero justification. He is disrespecting his wife whilst his ex-gf who has openly said she is in love with him 2 days prior is present.

A show does not get stupider.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dee10

Honestly speaking, even though this is just a show. Virat has successfully imprinted a fear in me about getting married! And that fear keeps growing whenever I see Virat's behaviour with Sai. This show has killed my love for weddings and marriages as a  whole concept and replaced it with limitless fear. I  think I will forever be sceptical about marriages now!. Am scarred. 

Honestly your fears are not baseless.

Arranged marriages these days are nothing less than business deals..and toxic entitled guys like virat are present everywhere..thats the truth.

That's why everyone feels bad for sai..because everyone recognises what kind of abusive husband and family she is living with.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Honestly your fears are not baseless.

Arranged marriages these days are nothing less than business deals..and toxic entitled guys like virat are present everywhere..thats the truth.

That's why everyone feels bad for sai..because everyone recognises what kind of abusive husband and family she is living with.

The fact that Virat is shown to be a police officer and that too of high ranking breaks my heart further! I wish they change the end, Virat can go with anyone he likes but I want Sai out of that muck she considers home! She is freaking 19 years old and this level of abuse is in the home of retired and existing security forces. What the heck is this? After all this crap, how will they show Virat's redemption (to me his redemption is now close to impossible)? and more so, how can they show Sai falling in love with her abuser (who is supposedly doing this because he is hurt in love 🤔)? This is ridiculous. This serial needs to stop showing abuse in the name of love! It's just wrong on so many levels. Am just traumatised 

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee10

Oh god, don’t let it do that. A lot of men are amazing human beings and prove to be an even better life partner, don’t let a poorly written character ruin your perception of men and marriage. 

Don’t get me wrong marriage is difficult. There are a lot of compromises and there’s a lot of fights, but once you find the right partner, it’ll be insignificant because those compromise won’t seem like a chore and those fights will only bring you closer. 

SaiRat haven’t reached that, and with the way the creatives are going, they’ll never show the purity of marriage because that unfortunately doesn’t bring in the TRPs. These TRP aunties love the FL being mentally abused, that’s what brings in the excitement in their otherwise mundane life, so to please them the creatives show a very false picture of marriage. 

Virat’s character isn’t a true representation of husbands or human beings in general. Don’t let this stupid PH make you think otherwise.