Poll Question :

Who should win the show?

Poll Choice
Divyanka
Arjun
Vishal
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

According to sources arjun divyanka and vishal are top 3. Sorry if the sources are false if so let me know

Who should win according to you

Please Do leave comments too - tell me why

Originally posted by priya185

According to sources arjun divyanka and vishal are top 3. Sorry if the sources are false if so let me know

Who should win according to you

Please Do leave comments too - tell me why

Person who aborted his semifinal stunt should have been eliminated instead of  abhinav.he was far better than most of the finalists.vishal what will he do in the final proxy even in the final?

Sources are right😆. I want divyanka to win🥳🥳. Well according to some other news portal top 2 are divyanka and arjun let's hope divyanka wins😃

Originally posted by Biggboss15

Sources are right😆. I want divyanka to win🥳🥳. Well according to some other news portal top 2 are divyanka and arjun let's hope divyanka wins😃

okay 

I also want div to win she was good in all her stunts

I think Arjun has been scheming and insensitive on KKK 

I wanted Divyanka to win but Arjun will win even when he did abort .

So what's the use of those contestants in this show who didn't aborted any of her stunt ?

I want divyanka to win anybody other than her is just injustice to her and audience.

okay 

I also want div to win she was good in all her stunts

I think Arjun has been scheming and insensitive on KKK 

I like arjun also but he should stop making fun of everything. Divyanka is anyday best than him👏🥳

Originally posted by Biggboss15

I like arjun also but he should stop making fun of everything. Divyanka is anyday best than him👏🥳

in this show he has been annoying he comes across as a scheming person (Saurabh elimination) who sometimes goes too far with his jokes (Shweta claustrophobia)

But he has not aborted stunts

Vishal has aborted so many water stunts and did not make it to the finale on his own merit

in this show he has been annoying he comes across as a scheming person (Saurabh elimination) who sometimes goes too far with his jokes (Shweta claustrophobia)

But he has not aborted stunts

Vishal has aborted so many water stunts and did not make it to the finale on his own merit

But in saurabh one I don't consider that much of his fault because he did this for competition and everyone has come there for competition and winning this game. Yes after that he shouldn't have justified that😆 and it proved that he doesn't accept his mistakes😕. Then this shweta one it was totally wrong and I loved how divyanka bashed him👏. Well arjun has aborted one water stunt but anyways he was losing there😆 but in all the other stunts he did a great job👍🏼. But still no comparison with our queen divyanka🥳

Yes when Vishal aborted the semi finale stunt without even trying (if he would have aborted after trying then I would have accepted that) he was out of the deserving winner list. Plus before this he did some more tough water stunts but god knows what happened to him here. Anyways I still like vishal but as a winner he won't be very deserving

So final conclusion one and only divyanka deserves to win this show🥳🥳

DT should win... if not then Vishal.