Posted: 2 years ago

Though I must say Akshaye Khanna got an easy entry to bollywood due to being a star kid but he couldn't become a successful actor due to bad choices of films and probably due to losing hair at a young age too. Not to forget tough competition too led to his decline. 

Few days ago I was watching Dil Chahta Hai and I really liked his performance in the movie. In fact, he was best amongst the 3 actors IMO. 

People call Abhishek a flop actor but frankly speaking, the real flop actor turned out to be poor Akshaye. At least Abhishek is frequently getting work and still gets some kind of appreciation from fans.

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 2 years ago

He is such an incredible actor. I don't think he can be considered a failure at all.

He said not networking at all, not socializing, being media shy and not approaching anyone for work as the reasons why he thinks he couldn’t do a lot of work.

The guy literally just sits around at his home and expects people to knock at his door and offer work.

I simply adore him as an actor and wish he did more work in his prime but even now it’s not that late. 

Edited by cutejodikangal - 2 years ago
Originally posted by cutejodikangal

He said not networking at all, not socializing, being media shy and not approaching anyone for work as the reasons why he thinks he couldn’t do a lot of work.

The guy literally just sits around at his home and expects people to knock at his door and offer work.

I simply adore him as an actor and wish he did more work in his prime but even now it’s not that late. 

He said he had personal issues going on. Hope all is ok now with him. =(

I watched an interview of him recently that Taare Zameen Par was supposed to be his movie. The director  (maybe) approached Aamir to ask for Akshay's contact but Aamir told him he wants to hear the story first. After hearing it, he said he wants to do it himself 

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

I watched an interview of him recently that Taare Zameen Par was supposed to be his movie. The director  (maybe) approached Aamir to ask for Akshay's contact but Aamir told him he wants to hear the story first. After hearing it, he said he wants to do it himself 

I am kinda annoyed about this! I wish Akshaye had got the film.

He is a great actor, not a failure. Akshaye deserved the success he got and more. 

In those day’s nepotism was not ‘a thing’

He deserved more success than an Alia Ananya Janhvi 

He is a good actor.

Edited by etherealbeauty - 2 years ago
Originally posted by cutejodikangal

I was looking for his account on Insta. Seems he has no account on sm, found his fan page and he looks so sick and skinny. Recently he did something for Zee5 but unfortunately there was no hype around his project. If he was given good projects he would have been more successful. 

Originally posted by Floofy_Wolf

He said he had personal issues going on. Hope all is ok now with him. =(

I saw some of his recent pics and he looked quite sick and tired.