Highly disappointed with basketball stunt

Poll

Most boring stunt of the season...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I am not a fan of abhinav specifically but yes I liked his stunts in past or atleast his capabilities in spite of having worst partners with him. But I hated yesterday's basketball stunt.

I know it's a really late post but just  I thought to catch up with yesterday's episode.

And it was hell boring stunt.

It wasted our audience's time, I was thinking as usual maybe abhinav would have less aims compared to others or it would be related to time but dude it was a skill based stunt, it had nothing to do with fear that way. You can't expect a non player in aim based stunt. Yeh Kiska idea tha?

I feel like like asking like rohit now when he gets angry  ki "itni mehnat lagti hai stunt banana mei and tum log abort kar dete ho?"

Like that only it's time waste kyu kiya audience ka for this technically and practically impossible stunt for non players. I doubt any basketball player can do this stunt given its situation and wind and height.

So guys what do you think which is the most boring stunt of this season?

P.S. guys sorry I think my poll name and title got exchanged ,typing mistake 😆

Edited by nuckts - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

It’s unfair to abhinav 

Just to save there ladla vishal channel eliminate Abhi😳

priya185 thumbnail

I didnt like cockroach bed stunt and sitting with chicken stunt unappealing for me but at least something happened there

here nothing happened at all no points just Abhinav lost balance. he was not the worst player in the elimination- Vishal was for quitting the water stunt without trying

Winderorr thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a boring task and unfair with abhinav. I was also surprised how the plank suddenly start shaking when it didnt shake when shweta & vishal were doing the task. Also rohit sir didnt even guide abhinav as he did shweta & vishal through out the task. I feel makers decide who they want to take in finale and who to remove and it gets obvious with rohit guiding & encouraging certain contestants.

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nobody would have aim basketball cause balls were too light weighted and seems not real basketball ....Edited by Cjosh - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Basketball stunt was very boring