Kangana slams Bollywood for NOT supporting Thalaivii - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by CriticusExpert

Is it just me or do you all get the feeling that she is in the middle of a crisis...sounding extra hysterical.  I hope her family intervenes and get her on the right amount of meds...pronto

Honestly she needed an intervention like 2 years ago….. now it seems like they need to get into action and do something if they really do care for her. Coz delusional is now just an understatement, she needs help pronto.

Originally posted by StarkGirl93

Honestly she needed an intervention like 2 years ago….. now it seems like they need to get into action and do something if they really do care for her. Coz delusional is now just an understatement, she needs help pronto.

2?  At least 7 - probably even well before that when she was with Aditya    Her family doesn't seem to care as long as she's bringing in the money, employing them and buying them houses.

Originally posted by Talis

2?  At least 7 - probably even well before that when she was with Aditya    Her family doesn't seem to care as long as she's bringing in the money, employing them and buying them houses.

Well I think they are not entirely crazy and I am sure they know better than anyone kanganas wrath, they probably have been looking at ways to protect their roti and ghee that is why I say they need to give her the right amount of meds, she is already on meds but (I know kanga is on something else...or other... for sure, that rapid weight loss did not just happen naturally either...) 

When you have been an addict it is easy to fall back to doing whatever made you feel "comfortable" before...and they think I will just do it for a bit and then I can stop when things get better...we all know she has special privilege and she won't be investigated...in fact she is Y secure even when visiting the 

"pharma-cist." Shameful...of them.

Do not misunderstand I would love to see the fireworks...BUT it is not fair, not fair at all others get investigated and thrashed while she gets away with ALL kinds of stuff.

I know among the population at large this is like beating a dead horse...because some do not know how to or do not care about reading...BUT this stuff is disturbing, when the author is prepping for politics and  visiting politicos in intimate settings... p.s, I do not care about Bollywood or the elite either my issue is the common people who always gets squashed...

If you really read this 

1. She talks about what will happen with the assurance of a given, that means she has been told or promised she will be one on the "surviving" team.

2. She mentions "social cleansing"  Where I am standing always ALWAYS social cleansing means GENOCIDE no more no less. Because you may not agree with some people but you still have no right to mass exterminate them and "social cleansing" cannot happen without the extermination of one group or another...

3. She talks about an empire falling BUT about another arising, so no matter what happens there will never be equality the common men will always be under one rule or another because empires are forged out of blood, tears and sweat...not good.

So you can all say, she is not dangerous, these are the rantings of a mad scorned woman, ignore her like a turd on the ground and I would agree...BUT I ain't worried about kangana the lunatic, I am worried about the empty brain people who follow her  and the agenda driven ones who encourage her...Hitler, Pol, Kim, Mao etc... each of them was nothing but one (1) little crazy addicted man, the machinery and brawn behind them  was not...

Edited by CriticusExpert - 2 years ago

Or maybe she knows exactly what she's doing. Some people thrive on stuff like this. 

I watched this movie and this is the biggest snoozfest of the year.....it has no sense of direction or story 

The blame is on director because he seriously sucks and also for selecting Kangana instead of a South actress who would have got it right....people are not watching because it's boring as hell 

I have never seen anyone so desperate and begging for attention and so bitter despite winning so many awards at such a young age.

Praise me or else I will abuse you. 

What logic is this?

Kangana needs to realise no one owes anyone anything. Even Jayalalitha's own supporters and party did not give a damn about her film.

Nor public bothered, which reflects in her flops. 

Why is she bashing feminists? Since when did feminism become about supporting any film just because it has female lead? 

No one needs to support this hate monger who spews divisive and abusive venom daily. 

I feel Bollywood should apologize to nation for giving work or media attention to this hate monger in first place. 

Bhatts and Anurag Basu should never be forgiven for choosing her of all girls to work in Gangster and unleashing her upon us. 

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

So she spends her entire existence on harassing the industry by calling them movie mafia, bullies, drug addicts, and what not and yet has the audacity to expect them to praise her for her shitty film?

This meme has aged well 😂 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by ThrillFly - 2 years ago