•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Jo bhi Shamita baby ke against jaye -- unka le lo.  Poor guy Raquesh, they want him trapped with Shamita.  He has been clear that he doesnt want to get into any romantic thing on the show but they keep pushing him and calling him spineless for not wanting a romantic thing on the show.  I had a feeling Raqa was going to be on the chopping block as he had been trying to get away from Shammo last week.  I knew KJo is going to come all guns blazing for him.  In all fairness to Raqa, honeslty I also dont remember what exactly happened even last week on BB and what exact conversations were -- but going on and on for him against a genuine memery lapse was like whattttt yaar leave it, it wasnt even an important point.  The crux of it was he tried using everything to save Shamita, then so what?  Raqa has got the message that if he distances from Shamita he will just have to pay for it every WKV.  But really I saw Raqa coming into his own and happier away from Shammo this last week, wished he could have continued to play this way, but now Shammo is going to get his claws into him again.  

Then Neha, arey she is on a show on live TV - why shouldnt we be judgmental about what she is doing?  Isnt this show supposed to be abt audience and HMs being judgmental abt each other.  It IS TRULY cringeworthy to watch Neha-Pratik -- so why cant we say it?  You want everyone to just have open relationships.  Stop telling us to not have opinions.  Leave aside her actions not being aligned with our culture, because you guys want to be cool and say leave culture behind be modern -- but in what world is it good to be constantly wrestling with and fondling a guy so closely when you are in a marriage, howmuch ever "modern" you are?  We are not so "woke" as you want us to be Kjo, sorry. 

On another note, Neha also said she was thinking abt Pratik mre and considering him outside -- she would be super dumb to dump her husband who seeems to have made her so secure to do even this shit on TV and feel she isnt doing anything wrong.  A relationship with Pratik would be so volatile and he wouldnt stand for Neha being like this with any other men.  

Now still watching.... 

Agreed.

Shamita was agrresssive unnecessarily . She should have bashed. 

But kjo took her side. 

But still I feel kjo ka hi popat hua becoz Shamita stood for rakesh and said openly she likes rakesh

Let's be real! Who really remembers everything about what they've said even yesterday?

Can KJO remember everything about what he said in all previous WKVs? Can he even remember the lines of his script? It's obvious he uses a teleprompter to speak to the contestants. 

So I don't understand why people have to shame anyone for genuinely not remembering. It is not "convenience". A word KJO keeps on using when contestants can't remember things. 

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

Let's be real! Who really remembers everything about what they've said even yesterday?

Can KJO remember everything about what he said in all previous WKVs? Can he even remember the lines of his script? It's obvious he uses a teleprompter to speak to the contestants. 

So I don't understand why people have to shame anyone for genuinely not remembering. It is not "convenience". A word KJO keeps on using when contestants can't remember things. 

Exactly !  I feel very bad for Raqa who is being forced to get into a relationship with Toxic Shamita... he was really down since yesterday and they went on and on, even with the guests to portray him badly.