Makers favoring Divya now

Posted: 2 years ago

They calling everyone in support for Divya: Sunny, Rashmi, Devo, Varun and importantly did not show below. I remember Rubina got scolded badly even when she showed different fingure.

https://twitter.com/GOTFan777/status/1437058925803696130?s=19

Reverse psychology flip maara, flippar BB ðŸ˜†

She was always the favored one, in first week she said i will win the show… itna ghamand aur voot ke saath contract mein likh wa kar aye hai. 

Originally posted by AgentDDP

They calling everyone in support for Divya: Sunny, Rashmi, Devo, Varun and importantly did not show below. I remember Rubina got scolded badly even when she showed different fingure.

https://twitter.com/GOTFan777/status/1437058925803696130?s=19

She was bashed for sympathy, same rinse and repeat strategies 

The only condition I am going to be ok with Didi being in BB15 is Sallu bashing her every weekend ... ðŸ˜†

😭

Unfair Makers

Unfair BB

Unfair world

Now have to cry till FINALE when Divya wins so sad now ðŸ˜”

from the 1st day along with us divya knew she will win. and bb does almost every year this.kisiko bash karke lonely karte hey,than sympathy vote and than in last 2/3 week supports that person and he/she eventually wins.

bb cant be unpredictable, they have no choice!!

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

The only condition I am going to be ok with Didi being in BB15 is Sallu bashing her every weekend ... ðŸ˜†

Kya fayda end mein of she is winning? 

Better not to watch only 🤢. Bekar mein apna BP kyun bhadaye. 

I really don't understand how this arrogant prick of a woman gets everything her way. 

She has a great bod maybe. But without makeup shakal bhi ghatiya hai iski just like her inner personality. I really wonder how she has it all revolving around her. 

Pathetic creature she is 🤮🤮🤮. 

Saying this after watching her in sp n bb - priyank ke sath. Woh bechara toh gayab hi hogaya hai. 

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Yes. And Bash her on issues that actually happened not like first week when kjo wrongly labelled her home wrecker and that bihari thing. So that she cannot cry sympathy and her paid bots cannot label Salman and BB as biased. 

The makers may be favouring her but 'classy' host loves Shamita SHETTY