Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Shamita should start dating rakesh officially

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

They absolutely look stunning

They are at the same stage in life somewhere 

They can handle each other.

One is complicated the other is cool as cucumber. I wish they should date each other.

Now Shamita is also working on her mistakes. 

Secondly rakesh n Shamita inspite of being attracted towards each other, did not do any obscene things which earlier couples did such as liplock and other intimacy  like puneesh bandagi, shukla shehnaz , paras Mahira, and so on. Being in love still they do keep a lot of respectful distance. That craves people to see more of them. Any other couple would have liplocked by now or ended up in bathroom leaving their Mike's on bed .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Date se acha. Bahar jake sidha oyo hotel book karo. 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shamita is ready..it's Raqesh who is running away

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

They absolutely look stunning

They are at the same stage in life somewhere 

They can handle each other.

One is complicated the other is cool as cucumber. I wish they should date each other.

Now Shamita is also working on her mistakes. 

Secondly rakesh n Shamita inspite of being attracted towards each other, did not do any obscene things which earlier couples did such as liplock and other intimacy  like puneesh bandagi, shukla shehnaz , paras Mahira, and so on. Being in love still they do keep a lot of respectful distance. That craves people to see more of them. Any other couple would have liplocked by now or ended up in bathroom leaving their Mike's on bed .

You could have avoided Shukla’s name. Bad timing. 

In fact, I don’t think Shukla and Shehnaaz showed any desperation. Shehnaaz started liking Shukla, went crazy after him. Shukla got soft corner for her and also got emotional. They did not do anything shitty on the show.

I agree Shamita and Raqesh did not show desperation, but Shamita control freak behavior will not make this relationship work. Raqesh will run away as soon as the show is over or as soon as he is evicted. Once he is out he will get feedback from his friends and family on how the relationship is looking from others prospective. 

Shamita has already started defaming Raqesh saying why did Raqesh played with my emotions first 4 months and lot more in last couple of episodes.

As a viewer it surely looks that Shamita is not ready to drop Raqesh yet, even though he clearly dumped her by telling I am not ready for relationship, told her to stay away from me and be happy.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Looks can be deceiving. Raqesh deserves better. BUT… He needs to work on his deadbeat personality as well.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tell Raqesh to grow a spine first and commit which he’s avoiding. I feel like they will continue this in the next house hes got a love angle to play there. 

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Tell Raqesh to grow a spine first and commit which he’s avoiding. I feel like they will continue this in the next house hes got a love angle to play there. 

he is committed but he will open up once he goes out of the house the house maes are not helping it ether by putting oil to it

also he nageted big boss house as fake and wants to go on with her in the real world

gluten free also said after leaving she wants o know him outside world but first would ask her family;s opnion of all the mess

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

He should have toppled her over when she climbed over him on the couch outside.