Neha pratik looking lusty couple - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by chachichampa

I agree... it really looks very cheap especially when one is married.  This is what they do in the name of being liberal and progressive.  Anytime I am seeing the live feed and these two come up, all they are doing is wrestling and hugging and kissing and just feeling each other up.  Jyada hi progressive husband hoga if Nehaa thinks she can get away with this.  It looks so disgusting them lusting over each other so much.  Then thy will come out and say it was only for the cameras.  But still itna karna zaroori hai kya?  Now I hope ppl dont come out at me and say its their choice they can do what they want.  Yeah sure, in their  own houses but if done on national TV then audience has a right to judge.  I hope we are not looking at people getting this way in the name of progression.  Every relationship needs to maintain respect.  Now if Kjo said yes progressive women are open to sl*t shamming, but if this is what progressive women are then they rightly should be.  

Well said... it's really shameful and totally opposite of progressive.. it's degenerate behaviour... would we like to watch our mothers doing what nehas doing while our fathers are home watching on t.v.. totally shameful..not to mention her inappropriate clothing.. would make a street Walker cringe

There is a one voot video on YouTube ...Neha is in white bathrobe jumping on pratik n asking him to say sorry ..n then suddenly she didn't care n her bathrobe opened...this was really disgusting to some next level...n strange thing is Raqesh n Shamita initially said that BB is making p*rn referring to moose....

What is this woman doing on national television? In today’s episode (press conference wala), she was literally all over Pratik on the couch. 🤮 

I would have had a cardiac arrest if that were my wife. Lord!

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Sameer has not appointed anyone to be his spokesperson as far as I know for ppl to speak about his feelings?! 

No he did not...and its not my concern with what happens to their relationship...i am talking about this as she is on national television and trying to entertain us...people dont like her as i read in this forum...and maybe her husband is ok with what she is doing with prateik...but i am talking about majority of couple who doesnt like their spouse getting intimate with other people which is a natural feeling..if he is liking her with this behaviour than he is actually mahaan...

Warning super cringe...[cant show here, visit youtube link]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8-Z46_gecY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F0kxoXY38M

Cant believe makers have uploaded this in their own voot channel!

I dont think she had any MG...they were just milking the relationship 

they have infact tagged all such moments as "Prateek - Neha Candid Moments" in voot channel.One search and u get all such content....shame on makers for not spending time and effort for true entertainment....earlier also thing were happening but it was edited out [thanks for editing Moose thing from main episode...she is young and for sparing this horrible thing being viral etc]

I understand with LF they cant do anything...but how can they keep such videos in their own youtube channel. I am not saying neha pratik are right...my point is why glorify

Edited by colors_123 - 2 years ago

Neha’s vulgarity and nudity was shameful. I think even in western society a husband can be so liberal that let his wife getting so intimate with another man. It’s not progressive but indecency.  Her dressing in not even appropriate for tv audience. Once her b**bs almost popped out while she was doing dirty stuff with prateek.

Originally posted by Crazy4IPK

Neha’s vulgarity and nudity was shameful. I think even in western society a husband can be so liberal that let his wife getting so intimate with another man. It’s not progressive but indecency.  Her dressing in not even appropriate for tv audience. Once her b**bs almost popped out while she was doing dirty stuff with prateek.

Her Husband is pretty embarrassed with her I bet. Poor dude, doesn't want to make a fool of himself infront of the nation, so he chose to ignore the tamasha his immature wife did infront of the cameras with Popat Sehajpal😆

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago