Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Tony Kakkar a product of nepotism?

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Didi Neha was already a singing star when he showed up!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Erm no. Tony was making his songs no one paid attention to for a long time. He was already in the music scene when Neha was a small singer. Then he made coca cola and it blew up. That success had nothing to do with Neha. 

It's Sonu who can't seem to find her own success and whatever she is getting is mainly for being Neha and Tony's sister in my opinion. She seems like a lovely person and is talented so it doesn't bother me. 

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Erm no. Tony was making his songs no one paid attention to for a long time. He was already in the music scene when Neha was a small singer. Then he made coca cola and it blew up. That success had nothing to do with Neha. 

It's Sonu who can't seem to find her own success and whatever she is getting is mainly for being Neha and Tony's sister in my opinion. She seems like a lovely person and is talented so it doesn't bother me. 

Sonu did babuji zara dheere chalo back in 2003, that was like THE item number back in the day.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Omg babuji Zara dheere chalo  was THE hottest item/dance number back then