Divya admitted on trying to break Pratik friendships

Posted: 2 years ago

lol she is not admitting to breaking friendships yar she's saying she manipulated the situation to win moose's favor in the auto task 

... in other words - she played the GAME!

dekho i don't have any real lagaav towards Divya but I have to admit this girl is trying to play the game at least. Nishant and Divya are genuinely trying to win tasks and situations by hook or by crook, as they should. Pratik has much potential and has shown great ability but woh overthink karta hai, kuch kaand karta hai, aur phir stubborn hojata hai that he should have won. Baki no one gives a fk. All they have to say are things like "I am a good person" "I do all my duties on time" "I dont raise my voice" Arreh its not just a personality shown bhai its also a reality show. If anything I'm happy to see Divya trying and putting herself in winning situations. 

Divya toh hai hi waise but bapat bhi aisa hi nikla,  next he said ki Shamita mere pass baat karne aayi. Look at his attitude. People respect their ex, present  whatever. Man this person is another level. D aur R are made for each other. Period.

Originally posted by Dokudu_1

Divya toh hai hi waise but bapat bhi aisa hi nikla,  next he said ki Shamita mere pass baat karne aayi. Look at his attitude. People respect their ex, present  whatever. Man this person is another level. D aur R are made for each other. Period.

Both r disgusting 

Originally posted by TheNepaliArtist

lol she is not admitting to breaking friendships yar she's saying she manipulated the situation to win moose's favor in the auto task 

... in other words - she played the GAME!

dekho i don't have any real lagaav towards Divya but I have to admit this girl is trying to play the game at least. Nishant and Divya are genuinely trying to win tasks and situations by hook or by crook, as they should. Pratik has much potential and has shown great ability but woh overthink karta hai, kuch kaand karta hai, aur phir stubborn hojata hai that he should have won. Baki no one gives a fk. All they have to say are things like "I am a good person" "I do all my duties on time" "I dont raise my voice" Arreh its not just a personality shown bhai its also a reality show. If anything I'm happy to see Divya trying and putting herself in winning situations. 

Agreed on your post on task playing by Divya totally. Just adding a long essay now lmfao that ultimately most winners of BB in recent times have been those who have been able to form bonds, friendships and alliances.

The reality is that while Divya does try (not taking that away from her) but just the fact that in 6 weeks she has managed to never win anyone’s loyalty and most importantly trust is a sign of a weak player.

One could say it’s because Zeeshan got evicted but she didn’t even have a good bond with him let alone anyone else in the house thereafter. Hell Akshara and Gaba formed a bond only because they felt jilted. 

In my opinion, Divya entered as a very over confident contestant who thought she had this all figured out, she wanted to quickly establish queen bee status and fell spectacularly. When Shamita initially told her about Pratik, I don’t think it was purely bossy but a calculated question to expose the perceived fakery ( later was another story for sure) but divya was too hasty in responding. She was way too reactive which is why today she has no friends, she plays tasks well but BB winners in recent times have barely won tasks. What I have seen of her is someone who when is in need can be very sweet but the moment she has the upper hand (as she did) becomes condescending and taunts. 

Originally posted by Dokudu_1

he is a big disappointment

Originally posted by Deviant_Pixel

Agreed on your post on task playing by Divya totally. Just adding a long essay now lmfao that ultimately most winners of BB in recent times have been those who have been able to form bonds, friendships and alliances.

The reality is that while Divya does try (not taking that away from her) but just the fact that in 6 weeks she has managed to never win anyone’s loyalty and most importantly trust is a sign of a weak player.

One could say it’s because Zeeshan got evicted but she didn’t even have a good bond with him let alone anyone else in the house thereafter. Hell Akshara and Gaba formed a bond only because they felt jilted. 

In my opinion, Divya entered as a very over confident contestant who thought she had this all figured out, she wanted to quickly establish queen bee status and fell spectacularly. When Shamita initially told her about Pratik, I don’t think it was purely bossy but a calculated question to expose the perceived fakery ( later was another story for sure) but divya was too hasty in responding. She was way too reactive which is why today she has no friends, she plays tasks well but BB winners in recent times have barely won tasks. What I have seen of her is someone who when is in need can be very sweet but the moment she has the upper hand (as she did) becomes condescending and taunts. 

+1

This is called being real 😂😂. How she handled rickshaw task. 😂😂. And what was going on in her mind. As clearly she has “no connection” and they all play “phriends / phriends”. 

The end result of this was what ? Divya moose and Pratik could have easily been saved. Moose ka friendship intact. And total control over her task to ensure safety for herself 😂😂. 

nice distortion into aag lagaana as a trait versus how she explained her strategy …  Vs the fact was other HMs just get tasks rad when result is not exactly what they want. And there are many videos of neha saying she gonna play solo and Pratik should not expect anything and has further admitted Pratik and her were not on same page for 3rd person if they got control of ricksHaw. 

Even for moose this was v clear as she explained to Pratik -  Divya and me were on same page. You can be third In rickshaw in 5th round. And I don’t want neha. Period. While you and neha weren’t on same page. Why would I trust you when Divya and me were on same page. And her words came true. In the end. They got task rad and moose “the BFF” of Pratik didn’t get saved. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻  

moose played this perfectly. Divya too as her only chance was moose and moose further gained by letting audience realize she values her own importance esp when others think they gonna discuss strategy and just tell moose what to do. 

Chalo. Abhee bhee samajh naheen aayaa strategy aur context and take one line out of context and misrepresent …  to theek hain :) 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

Divya is farrrrrrrrr from real, shes putting on a face for the show and its fake as hell. 

Edited by mz.gigglez - 2 years ago

didi ka bas har time game game game.. the fact that she treats everyone like a pawn is exactly why she is alone most of the time.