saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Who sketched Bapat? đź¤Ł

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SP2684

I don’t watch OTT anymore, but just got to say - these are unfair accusations on Raqesh. He’s never lied to Shamita, or made her personal commitments and then bailed. This is a game show, not a dating one.

And even if it were a dating show - dating is dating, not an automatic commitment to a long term relationship/marriage. He has never led her on. Raqesh was always clear that he was exploring whatever chemistry he thought they had - and that’s what dating is. Though IMO, this is the wrong show for it.

The man has had the patience of a saint when it comes to Shamita’s exhausting personality. He’s come across spineless for the longest time because he kept trying with her. Now it appears his patience has worn off, and he’s done. I see nothing wrong with that.

And if he got cold feet on the personal front - I’d say that’s smart, for him and Shamita - he has more reason than most to be wary - and they seem completely wrong for each other. 

👍🏼 Well said. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

No, I disagree. He’s not narcissistic or anything. Give him space and he will vanish without a trace. He loves dwelling in his own world where he is soaked his own miseries. 

That is the not the case with Shamita. Shamita wants to always show that she EXISTS, her needs exist, and her demands hold weight. For that, she is willing to belittle, scream at, and walk over someone. Raqesh, on the other hand, is fine left alone. You talk nicely to him, he will reciprocate that way. The man has abundant patience in him. 

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SP2684

I don’t watch OTT anymore, but just got to say - these are unfair accusations on Raqesh. He’s never lied to Shamita, or made her personal commitments and then bailed. This is a game show, not a dating one.

And even if it were a dating show - dating is dating, not an automatic commitment to a long term relationship/marriage. He has never led her on. Raqesh was always clear that he was exploring whatever chemistry he thought they had - and that’s what dating is. Though IMO, this is the wrong show for it.

The man has had the patience of a saint when it comes to Shamita’s exhausting personality. He’s come across spineless for the longest time because he kept trying with her. Now it appears his patience has worn off, and he’s done. I see nothing wrong with that.

And if he got cold feet on the personal front - I’d say that’s smart, for him and Shamita - he has more reason than most to be wary - and they seem completely wrong for each other. 

She was very much fine wid no luv angle. He aggressively initiated it. y flirt vid her giv her wrong signals nd ven he had no intention of commitment. She had asked him clearly, she is not into flings, she will still support him if he decides to keep jst friendship. If he felt her to b so suffocating he shud hav been clear wid her nd put a stop to everythin....instead he tells her der is sumthin sum feelings....it wud b kinder to her to just let her go dan keep her hooked nd dangle a possibility of future commitment.

Pasting my prev answer here -

She does hav lot of issues but my point is he was d one hu initiated d luv angle, kissin, huggin, love is in d air, crush on u, i belong 2 her nd me, he led her on....nd ven she strted gettin serious he got cold feet. She had tld him asked him many tym to giv clarity since his behaviour with her was confusing her, she even suggested ending all love feelings angle nd b just game connection. But he led her on....he wanted just a showmance or fling, but wen shit got real he bailed.

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rhondasa

She was very much fine wid no luv angle. He aggressively initiated it. y flirt vid her giv her wrong signals nd ven he had no intention of commitment. She had asked him clearly, she is not into flings, she will still support him if he decides to keep jst friendship. If he felt her to b so suffocating he shud hav been clear wid her nd put a stop to everythin....instead he tells her der is sumthin sum feelings....it wud b kinder to her to just let her go dan keep her hooked nd dangle a possibility of future commitment.

Pasting my prev answer here -

She does hav lot of issues but my point is he was d one hu initiated d luv angle, kissin, huggin, love is in d air, crush on u, i belong 2 her nd me, he led her on....nd ven she strted gettin serious he got cold feet. She had tld him asked him many tym to giv clarity since his behaviour with her was confusing her, she even suggested ending all love feelings angle nd b just game connection. But he led her on....he wanted just a showmance or fling, but wen shit got real he bailed.

Bhai aaj ka live feed and episode dekha,  rakesh bapat is most dogla person and the person who doesn't want to understand what is wrong and what is right is like andher nagri chaupat raja, take ser bhai take ser khaja. He was saying to Shamita I felt Divya and Shamita both are wrong. And in back he was saying to divya I am proud of your journey. When neha confront her in front of Shamita,  he started saying don't talk to me. In the name of learning disabilities,  this person is arrogant,  manipulative, narricist person. God saves Shamita who defend him everytime. Everybody is saying shamita dominating but Shamita only said don't talk to divya but has he obeyed him. No then where is Shamita dominating. I feel Raqesh here is dominating because Shamita and neha had to apologize to him, he doesn't make any efforts. 

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanchiIndu

Maybe you are right but in episode where she was angry after riksha task she started yelling at him and he couldn't understand it fully but after some time tried to calm down her hugged her but again after some time in kitchen she brings the topic back and start fighting 

Also the day both didn't eat food while talking in bathroom rakesh wanted to talk but she keep getting hyper and start yelling or crying that's not how you resolve issues in relationship

She expects him to love her when she is angry and say things to please her whereas when he kept pratik condition she started fighting again

He got closer to her with her permission it wasn't forced it was mutual

Sometimes we ignore aggressive reaction thinking it as sometimes we loose our control too but she kept fighting with him on the same topic when he clearly said that it's a small house he can't avoid divya she is not that 

important and if she comes in front of him he will talk

Also after fighting with Shamita only person left is divya who will talk with him in respectable manner Nishant moose pratik everybody tries to dominate/disrespect him

I am also insecure person but I can't keep fighting to my close one if I get jealous I would tell him in private will also listen his pov also you can't dictate someone 

also  he didn't hug divya when she came to him in kitchen to make him feel better also he sometimes hugs/kiss on the cheek other girls too but with Divya always kept a distance for Shamita it's not loyalty show its a game show if he needs to talk to divya he can

She thinks divya is wrong so he must also say divya is wrong instead of getting agitated she can tell him about incident where divya kept instigating her in calm manner

She has from week 2 told him she dsnt trust divya, nd lyk her people talkin 2 divya. He shud not have agreed 2 dat. Neha tld him exactly dat....he accommodated sumthin unreasonable nd seemed fyn wid it. In d riksha task he asked her 2 go nd speak wid divya, nd ven divya dint save her she wanted 2 prove dat divya is not trustworthy. Ven he told d pratik point she dint agree coz ven pratik was disrespectful to him she vocally supported raqesh. D prob is she expects d same frm him but he being a diplomatic person dsnt lyk to get into fights. Her point is ven u hav feelings for sumone hw do u not support dat person when he or she is being attacked. She does it in a heartbeat wether its raqesh or neha. But hes seen sitting with people hu dont lyk her nd dey openly bitch bout her 2 him. He is not true 2 himself or oders uske chakker main oder people gets hurt.

I am not sayin shamita is rite in everything, shes a difficult person to b wid...but ye banda tho yeda banke peda khana chahta hain.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Raqa definitely has his own issues, i could never be with a confused man who can’t even articulate his thoughts at 40. No one has time to hear justifications in real life. 

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Raqa definitely has his own issues, i could never be with a confused man who can’t even articulate his thoughts at 40. No one has time to hear justifications in real life. 

Bhai he isn't confused,  he clearly supports divya. He has straight opinions. But when he has to take stand where divya is wrong,  he start acting confused. Start getting defensive before shamita and Neha & starts showing attitude to them. He is negative person who should be avoided.

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The man is dead weight.  Shamita has been carrying that corpse since day one. 

high time he was evicted. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Picasso9

The man is dead weight.  Shamita has been carrying that corpse since day one. 

high time he was evicted. 

Im still laughing at him calling himself an angel đź¤Ł