Bigg Boss 15 - Live Voot Thread 2 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by monumalhotra

Pratik aur Neha ka small fight

Pata nhi big fight kab hogiπŸ˜’

small fights se thak chuke hainπŸ˜‘

Edited by sheeluneelu - 2 years ago

Interesting. Wonder what can happen in last week that can upset this journey. 

Thing is everyone is playing one game or other. Like now β€” Nishabr and moose bitching about Divya. Pratik ka tak tak with moose. Nishant is super happy. So must be he finally got what he wanted? Moose back to ok with Pratik and bitching about Divya ? I haven’t been watching LF. 

ek baat clear hain. If she has actually won some prev show and done strongly in another, all the hms are scared of her so they playing the game accordingly to keep trying to put her down. My perception is that makes her connect more with audiences. Not less. 

Yaar suyash. Why you up so late. πŸ˜‚. 

yeah samajh naheen aah rahaan. Itnaa game ka study kar ke aye hain aur itnaa nanhen maloom ki ek contestant ko baar baar target karney se who agey badhtey hain. They don’t get evicted. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»  

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Interesting. Wonder what can happen in last week that can upset this journey. 

Thing is everyone is playing one game or other. Like now β€” Nishabr and moose bitching about Divya. Pratik ka tak tak with moose. Nishant is super happy. So must be he finally got what he wanted? Moose back to ok with Pratik and bitching about Divya ? I haven’t been watching LF. 

ek baat clear hain. If she has actually won some prev show and done strongly in another, all the hms are scared of her so they playing the game accordingly to keep trying to put her down. My perception is that makes her connect more with audiences. Not less. 

Agree to your post. And she did win. πŸ˜†Image

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Yaar suyash. Why you up so late. πŸ˜‚. 

yeah samajh naheen aah rahaan. Itnaa game ka study kar ke aye hain aur itnaa nanhen maloom ki ek contestant ko baar baar target karney se who agey badhtey hain. They don’t get evicted. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»  

Lol. I was awake To watch the episode on tv and see if they mute something or not. πŸ˜† But turns out they have stopped showing on tv and dance deewane is playing. πŸ€¬

Originally posted by BeingBlunt

Lol. I was awake To watch the episode on tv and see if they mute something or not. πŸ˜† But turns out they have stopped showing on tv and dance deewane is playing. πŸ€¬

I will prolly see it late now. In the night my time. Bol dena kaisa thaa epi. :)

Yeah Neha pratik so silent treatment kyon de raheen hain ??? And pratik peechey peechey baat kar rahaan hain. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Now offering to make something for her.