Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 10 Sept 2021 - Page 6

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kar08

He could have said, I’m not too fond of tofu so can it be paneer (or something else ) next time ? Nothing wrong with that. It’s the way we communicate that’s important.

Paneer can also be made in a healthy way with less oil and spices and it’s good protein too. 

Again Tofu is not the most healthy as people think it is.  People who have thyroid issues especially hypo or Cancer survivors should not eat tofu.  Personal experience.  FYI.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why didn’t Dev ask Ishu why she went snooping behind them to the counsellor? He should have confronted her about it and asked her not to get involved as this is a matter between husband and wife and they are handling it. 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kar08

Why didn’t Dev ask Ishu why she went snooping behind them to the counsellor? He should have confronted her about it and asked her not to get involved as this is a matter between husband and wife and they are handling it. 

not only did he not confront her but she also did not tell him that she went to counselor behind his back. They both did wrong IMHO 👎

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Dev having Quicky also is guaranteed to pacify Sona.  when nothing works, S** works guaranteed 😉🥳

I must say both harmone are very high in that.  Atleast they are matching in that😆

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

not only did he not confront her but she also did not tell him that she went to counselor behind his back. They both did wrong IMHO 👎

Like mom like the son 

Ishu’s son and makers want to give “ best mom

& best beta “ award to them,

Sooo yukky 😬😬

Mom peeping in to son’s bed room , not giving privacy 

What do they think!

what makers are trying to glorify is “ cringewoethy”

If possible I think Ishu will sleep in the same room 

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uff eri😍

https://twitter.com/VarshaASNS/status/1436723099546783749?s=19

Someone pls give her web show..

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Finally caught up with the episode.

The therapist asked about his mother...they had no clue about it at all. Dev was embarrassed... good. I mean kaun pahoch jaata hai aise therapist ke paas!

Sonakshi was annoyed with Sanjana... I mean Dev left her at the cafe to rescue her and she saw how friendly how they were on the street. Her excuse me was more savage  than the message kar sakte ho dialogue. How slyly did Sanjana add about the food sharing bit 😆  Definitely unnerved Sonakshi there

She should've asked Dev about that phone call. Maybe next day she will ask. Now she's confused as what she should make of that woman. She isn't doubting him as of now but if he keeps hiding stuff and Sanjana keeps blurting things like this... Sonakshi is bound to feel uneasy.. insecure even.

How crazy is Ishwari and how bad does she think about Sonakshi? I think both these questions will have the same answer. Asking him whether he's taking any drugs ... and that they should consult elders about these rather than therapist..was a valid question. Many of the elders think like that only. But her constantly doubting Sonakshi doesn't sit well with me. 

Sonakshi is gonna visit her father's house...she should meet that new PG. I'm sure he'll appreciate Sonakshi's food since he is fitness conscious 😆 They should show one scene like that. 

Can't wait for the precap.

Also... Erica is really pretty. Initially in some of the episodes found her outfits and makeup too loud now since the past two weeks I guess they have toned it down. It's looking great onscreen. They should do something for Shaheer's look as well.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Stunning.

He is looking good too...but his hair again! Ek dum devdas wala hair cut lag raha hai side angle se.