Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 10 Sept 2021 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: them2d

Tbh I kinda get why he lied about the Tofu thing, it was a small white lie to just keep his wife happy- true to his character. 

What else would he have said? "No Sona, it was actually super gross, I didn't like the food you lovingly stayed home to make and pack for me." I understand that he could've said he shared lunch with some rando in office, but I feel Dev wouldn't have thought about it as important enough to elaborate on, and just said oh it was yummy goodnight. 

My best friend made this disgusting cheesecake the other day- it was so bad! So excitedly she was like "how's it?", I said it's not bad at all because I knew she spent 4 hours making it, and searched for the exact  ingredients for days. We lie to the people we love most sometimes. 

I hv already told in previous thread, my prediction  dev will do without intentionally but sanj will create problem without dev aware of.  Makers present dev as completely innocent.   He will give red flower, share food, n attend that girl leaving wife aside, n get ideas all innocently.   It is all sona misunderstanding.  End result sona saying sorry.  I think makers wants to convey wife shd not doubt husbands.  😆.   Otherwise I don't see why this track needed..

It's better if they end this track asap with less emotional  drama from sona.  

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Between I was expecting hohoho..bg(esh bg) after sona attended sanj call🤣

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You're so right! I just hope Dev realizes this time at least. 

The most irritating character in this show is Dev Oblivious Dixit, how is one man SO clueless I just can't understand. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don't blame him for this whole flower, lunch thing, because he obviously wouldn't have thought that some random girl is obsessed with him, he's just being nice to a new hire. When someone comes and says "hey can I eat with you?" nobody is going to say no right? Even I wouldn't. But I hope he just gets visibly uncomfortable at some point, and notices Sona's discomfort. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You're so right! I just hope Dev realizes this time at least. 

The most irritating character in this show is Dev Oblivious Dixit, how is one man SO clueless I just can't understand. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don't blame him for this whole flower, lunch thing, because he obviously wouldn't have thought that some random girl is obsessed with him, he's just being nice to a new hire. When someone comes and says "hey can I eat with you?" nobody is going to say no right? Even I wouldn't. But I hope he just gets visibly uncomfortable at some point, and notices Sona's discomfort. 

Dev also equally responsible if not solely

He paved the way for Miss. serendipity

😬😬😬

Look at him , if he really loves Sona won’t he eat the lunch 

At he wouldn’t have exchanged it with the crazy woman

Dev is fit to lie down on Maa’s lap and swallow “ halwa”

No commonsense ... he lost it completely 

I am thinking this Miss. seerentpity won’t create some drama and it will become like one Balaji production

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyways this “ Kuch rang “ going to end soon ... I think so .. this track may end fast 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago
them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know bro, like I love my mom but when she packs Dalia upma for lunch saying it's healthy I'm like 🤢🤢

Some people just don't like some types of food, Dev doesn't like boiled vegetables- he was going to eat it also till serendipity came and offered Dal Makhani and Jalebi

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know bro, like I love my mom but when she packs Dalia upma for lunch saying it's healthy I'm like 🤢🤢

Some people just don't like some types of food, Dev doesn't like boiled vegetables- he was going to eat it also till serendipity came and offered Dal Makhani and Jalebi

My hubby used to dislike "Upma" with passion 😆 But over the time and the way I make it he is finally loving it.  He will go along if I want to make & eat it as I ❤️❤️❤️ UPMA 😃  He was never afraid of being honest abt Upma and Spaghetti which he really didn't care for.  I accepted that.  Sometimes what happens is first time you ate an item which was made horribly it stays in your mind.  The trauma of horrible food 😉😈 So one tends not to want to eat.  So its a process for those people to be convinced of otherwise.

Dev simply could be honest & say I dont like Quinoa but I will eat salad and steamed veggies.  He eats Maa ka banaya hua Halwa which he really doesn't care for.  but he eats because he loves his Momma so zips his lips, opens his mouth & eat it right 🤣  

I am telling you this Dev is a wuss,  wishy washy.  No B***s.  not assertive or decisive when it comes to some people.  He doesn't support his wife Sona.  as he takes her for granted.  I detest people who can't stand up & speak and support their better half when they are right & needs their support.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hari73

I doubt dev even saying sorry..😆

Sona saying sorry is guaranteed either way..

Dev having Quicky also is guaranteed to pacify Sona.  when nothing works, S** works guaranteed 😉🥳

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Hehehe 

Then Dev will kill that admirer and end up in jail

😂😂😂

Possessiveness is Dixit family's genetic problem... Each and everyone has that🤣

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tbh I kinda get why he lied about the Tofu thing, it was a small white lie to just keep his wife happy- true to his character. 

What else would he have said? "No Sona, it was actually super gross, I didn't like the food you lovingly stayed home to make and pack for me." I understand that he could've said he shared lunch with some rando in office, but I feel Dev wouldn't have thought about it as important enough to elaborate on, and just said oh it was yummy goodnight. 

My best friend made this disgusting cheesecake the other day- it was so bad! So excitedly she was like "how's it?", I said it's not bad at all because I knew she spent 4 hours making it, and searched for the exact  ingredients for days. We lie to the people we love most sometimes. 

He could have said, I’m not too fond of tofu so can it be paneer (or something else ) next time ? Nothing wrong with that. It’s the way we communicate that’s important.

Paneer can also be made in a healthy way with less oil and spices and it’s good protein too. 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

My hubby used to dislike "Upma" with passion 😆 But over the time and the way I make it he is finally loving it.  He will go along if I want to make & eat it as I ❤️❤️❤️ UPMA 😃  He was never afraid of being honest abt Upma and Spaghetti which he really didn't care for.  I accepted that.  Sometimes what happens is first time you ate an item which was made horribly it stays in your mind.  The trauma of horrible food 😉😈 So one tends not to want to eat.  So its a process for those people to be convinced of otherwise.

Dev simply could be honest & say I dont like Quinoa but I will eat salad and steamed veggies.  He eats Maa ka banaya hua Halwa which he really doesn't care for.  but he eats because he loves his Momma so zips his lips, opens his mouth & eat it right 🤣  

I am telling you this Dev is a woos,  wishy washy.  No B***s.  not assertive or decisive when it comes to some people.  He doesn't support his wife Sona.  as he takes her for granted.  I detest people who can't stand up & speak and support their better half when they are right & needs their support.

@Bold - Bang on. He always has been a wuss and a mama’s boy. Women should run a mile from such men.