Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 10 Sept 2021 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

The look on Miss, Serendipity’s face , listening Mrs.Sonakshi ‘s name 

Sanjana is no match fir Sona 

😂😂😂

Mother of three children doesn’t matter now a days ... 

Sona is so hot

😍😍

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

Do din nahi dekha and pyar? Kya bakwas hai 🤢

She and her stupidity... I mean Serendipity... Now I hate that word😡

Originally posted by Hari73

Don't take tension guys.   This is going as per my prediction. 😆

Whatever tension sona takes, it's just from sanj side.  At the end sona going to say sorry to dev for misunderstanding him.   Only request to cvs, don't show sona crying any more bcoz end result is phuski😆

But in this show, they never shown someone admiring sona for her beauty.   Eri has such a striking personality, but still they show only females are lattoo on sha.  I wanted someone shd admire sona's beauty infront if dev.  I don't want one whole track dedicated for that.  But atleast someone praise her she don't look like mother of 3 children..something..kabi kabi dev ko thoda jalna chahiye..😆

Exactly... I want Sonakshi to have some admirer. How beautiful she is, especially in saree and even the precap. The way she replied Sanjana reminds me of old Sonakshi who doesn't give any shit to useless people.

P.S: Production House is giving her bad clothes most of the time especially that violet salwar type saree in the beginning. Somehow Erica handle those dresses with elegance. I miss Sona's look post marriage.

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

The look on Miss, Serendipity’s face , listening Mrs.Sonakshi ‘s name 

Sanjana is no match fir Sona 

😂😂😂

Mother of three children doesn’t matter now a days ... 

Sona is so hot

😍😍

I wanted some men n females praising infront of dev n sanj.

That sanj is no match infront of sona.   Vicky taste is bad, he is calling her bomb.  That sanj is cute but not hot as sona in look wise.😆

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Yaa why is he sharing every thing with her 

I am so annoyed with Dev also 

Shameless lusty Sanjana 😬

The makers definitely whitewash her character and make her as the World's most righteous girl.🤢

This girl does research on internet abt dev n she did not see who is his wife.  Infact her first interest shd hv been her compititor Sonakshi.  But I will understand cvs,  they wanted sona to give her introduction to sanj..😆

Sanjana is like Female dog (As I cant use the right word for it here in the forum)😉😡 in a heat.  Going after random married guy in love with his wife & with 3 kids 😡🤢  She gives bad rep to all female gender.  

I have been writing all along since Psycho was introduced to the show.  Sanj or Sana is no match to Sona or Erica.

Sanjana can't be put in a catagory of "Bomb" she is short, stocky and unappealing where Sona is tall, gorgeous beauty.  The reason I am even writing this is because CVs are showing Sanjana A better look wise.   GRRRRRRRRR

What an audacity for Psycho to talk to Sona like that on the phone or in the office.  WOman she is CEO's better half & you are misely new hire woman.  stay in your place or Sona will kick her fat butt 🤣 pronto 

Thx SU for the WU.  always can count on you 😃smiley31

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago

Don't take tension guys.   This is going as per my prediction. 😆

Whatever tension sona takes, it's just from sanj side.  At the end sona going to say sorry to dev for misunderstanding him.   Only request to cvs, don't show sona crying any more bcoz end result is phuski😆

But in this show, they never shown someone admiring sona for her beauty.   Eri has such a striking personality, but still they show only females are lattoo on sha.  I wanted someone shd admire sona's beauty infront if dev.  I don't want one whole track dedicated for that.  But atleast someone praise her she don't look like mother of 3 children..something..kabi kabi dev ko thoda jalna chahiye..😆

I agree.. she is really stunning. Dev was very jealous when Ritwik was admiring her beauty at their engagement and when Jatin was complimenting her haircut. 

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sanjana is like Female dog in a heat.  Going after 🤗random married guy in love with his wife & with 3 kids 😡🤢  She gives bad rep to all female gender.  

I have been writing all along since Psycho was introduced to the show.  Sanj or Sana is no match to Sona or Erica.

Sanjana can't be put in a catagory of "Bomb" she is short, stocky and unappealing where Sona is tall, gorgeous beauty.  The reason I am even writing this is because CVs are showing Sanjana in a better look wise.   GRRRRRRRRR

What an audacity for Psycho to talk to Sona like that on the phone or in the office.  WOman she is CEO's better half & you are misely new hire woman.  stay in your place or Sona will kick her fat butt 🤣 pronto 

Thx SU for the WU.  always can count on you 😃

Really? I think they are making her look quite terrible.. her dressing, make up, the fake hair extensions all are quite off-putting. She is wearing such horrible shoes also. 

Sona, on the other hand, is effortlessly gorgeous. Tall, striking, really stunning. 

I wanted some men n females praising infront of dev n sanj.

That sanj is no match infront of sona.   Vicky taste is bad, he is calling her bomb.  That sanj is cute but not hot as sona in look wise.😆

I agree, Sanjana in no way falls in the category of Bomb. She can fall in the cute category, if she dresses as she does in real life. In the show, that's also not there. 

Vicky ke taste ka bhi koi jawab nahi. Beauty with brains, it seems. 

She is no match for Sona in looks, that's for sure. I still remember Neha's wedding episode and Erica in that pink saree.. omg, I was so stunned at her beauty.. damnnn 🔥