Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Bigg Boss 15 OTT: Daily Discussion Thread: 10th September, 2021

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 15 OTT

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read RULES THREAD

- For any assistance or complaint contact mnx12Minionitedevashree_hLeprechaun, or Armu4eva

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

New thread.   Also one new one for Lf please πŸ™πŸ»

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Koi updates nahin, ye kya haal hogaya BB ka πŸ€£

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Pratik is such a sore loser man!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

He shouldn't win the show as he completely lacks the sportsman spirit. Don't tell me he didn't know that Bigg Boss could and would cancel the task if he didn't listen to them. 

Such a man-child!!! Aur jaise hi Bigg Boss ne cancel kiya task, ekdum se theek ho gaya. Kyun bhai? You wanted justification. Bigg Boss didn't give you any justification on why you lost the task, then why did you stop your protest?

He acts all aggressive but is a complete phuski in tasks. Even in the pyramid task where the whole task was orchestrated by Bigg Boss to make him and Bajra win, even there he couldn't do well. 

What an idiot!!! And that half-hearted apology to everyone.... doesn't even have the decency or courage to apologize to Divya properly who was most effected by the cancellation of the task. 

Loser!!!

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nishant : Hukum ke ikke ko hi jaana padega. Aur mein yeh chahta tum log mere aate hi taaliyaan bajao. πŸ€£

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Not liking Divya bowing down to Shamita to please Bigg Boss and KJO. People like her for being a rebel. But now she's trying to mend her relationship with duplicate Shetty as WKV is coming close. 

But it's understandable if she can't afford getting bashed in WKV now, as it might bring her spirits down in the final week. 

I started preferring Shammo over Pratik for a moment when he was acting like a loser, but then Shammo started nagging  by the end of the episode and my priorities were back to same.πŸ˜†

I would still take Pratik as the winner over this duplicate Shetty. Her and Bajra were saying everyone needs to win the show equally. Yeah, we can see that. We already know that they have contract till finale so them acting like it's not a big deal is ridiculous.

Of course it won't be a big deal for you two. Khairat mein mili hui cheez ki aise bhi kadar nahi hoti hai kisi ko. Divya was spot-on when she compared the same situation two days back when Bajra and Shammo got the task cancelled by not getting in the auto. 

Divya and especially Moose should've called them out. They act like everyone in the same boat, but forget that only Bajra and Shammo have the life jackets. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Shammo asking Ramu kaka for a kiss infront of Divya.πŸ€ͺ

What's the use of 21 year old seniority when you still act like a 15 year old teenager? 

Divya came to her and is apologizing to her, trying to mend things with her and she's still acting all arrogant and entitled... trying to shame for her badtameezi. 

Asking Ramu kaka who is more at fault, and when he doesn't say that "Yes, Divya is totally wrong and you're totally right my Shammo darling kuchi poo", she loses it. 

Ramu kaka even saying that you both were wrong was a big deal even if it was a diplomatic statement.πŸ˜†

And Shammo trying to guilt trip him because she let's him kiss her? Who asks, I mean begs for a kiss here?🀣She was trying to act like she's doing a favor to him.πŸ˜†

KJO band bajayega ab Raqesh Bapat ki WKV mein and he would be forced to go back to her. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Did Bigg Boss already know that Pratik would do drama and would get the task cancelled?πŸ˜†

How predictable he is!🀣

There was no way Bigg Boss was going to risk ticket to finale getting in Raqesh hands. They already knew Moose decision would be to make Raqesh win and they didn't try to influence or manipulate her. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Not liking Divya bowing down to Shamita to please Bigg Boss and KJO. People like her for being a rebel. But now she's trying to mend her relationship with duplicate Shetty as WKV is coming close. 

But it's understandable if she can't afford getting bashed in WKV now, as it might bring her spirits down in the final week. 

I started preferring Shammo over Pratik for a moment when he was acting like a loser, but then Shammo started nagging  by the end of the episode and my priorities were back to same.πŸ˜†

I would still take Pratik as the winner over this duplicate Shetty. Her and Bajra were saying everyone needs to win the show equally. Yeah, we can see that. We already know that they have contract till finale so them acting like it's not a big deal is ridiculous.

Of course it won't be a big deal for you two. Khairat mein mili hui cheez ki aise bhi kadar nahi hoti hai kisi ko. Divya was spot-on when she compared the same situation two days back when Bajra and Shammo got the task cancelled by not getting in the auto. 

Divya and especially Moose should've called them out. They act like everyone in the same boat, but forget that only Bajra and Shammo have the life jackets. 

Lol. Jantaa ka advantage vote se they realized they Divya is winning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. So it went from audience needs to decide between me and her to everyone is a winner. Yeh log πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And they did call them out. When Neha told nishu that they did same as him. He was like my action was mine and helped someone else. Mainey doosrey ko naheen doobaayaa πŸ€£  

Neha ka eviction this wkv ho jaye :). Aur KJo ofc Divya ki band bajayega. Don’t even think twice about that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Perhaps even Moose because she had excellent strategy with Divya vs shams and neha. And final candidate agar time hoga then Raqesh. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Raaka ke liye kookoodoo Koo baja... duplicate Shetty uske liye chaai leke gayi  waah kya nazaara hai...ab lag Jaa gale scene. Naughty BB plz play song lag Jaa gale in background for our fav Jodi no...😳